• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
Still full from yesterdays burgers and sausages, I got slightly overcooked in the garden yesterday also. Could be a nice salad today. Drunk on memories of 2016.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
I was best mates with Woody's wee brother Bob wood. Mates i had from the Findlay's were John Gilroy, James Kelly , his big brother Eddie and mark mark Reilly.
Couldnae have come down the Grove then because I know none of these names.The only other guy that went to Craigentinny from my street was Graeme Clarkson.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
This morning Sausage fried Egg,Bacon and Mushrooms,then toast and Peanut Butter,black Coffee.Watched Dundee V Hibs, Mcleish v Scott.A couple fae Suzie,Saucy,Sozzy,Suzzie,Sauzee even and cracker fae Kenny Miller.3-4.

tricky

Bounce Radge
Enchiladas tonight and couple of schiehallion lagers, my favourite beer, watching 22/5/16 parade footage..

Another 300 meals and plenty packs of supplies knocked out by street soccer today, 70th consecutive day of deliveries, no selfies.

Last edited:

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Healthy shit mon-thurs with plenty exercise to shed a few beefy pounds.

Got delivery from the pantry today. Cracking food and decent value.

Lamb shank 👀 meal and a brisket chilli. 2 mains is prob 3 good meal sizes. Seem to be around £10-14 per main. Reviews show place is highly rated and had choice of most days to get it delivered.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
I've refrained from takeaways and tried to make my own, some excellent, some not so. I could murder a lamb pathia with garlic nan right now, from my usual source. Oh well. This thread should come with a warning.

Goals&Glory

Bounce Radge
Chicken Stir Fry washed down with Irn Bru.

Just fired on sounds of the 70s, poured a glass of wine and having quick deek of the Bounce.

Happy Saturday Radges. Cheers!

moathibby

Bounce Radge
I just had a cheese sandwich and a black coffee and I'm watching a film about a drugs cheat with the sound turnned down 'cause I never could stand the cheating Kanute.I'm just about to see if there's anything else on.

Admin
Pizza and Pasta Combo, made one of the pizzas with pineapple following chat on here, it was nice. Anchovies and Pineapple dinnae go though. Drinking Shiraz after a 2 hour nap, now for a film.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of ÂŁ100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
ÂŁ100.00
Earned
ÂŁ10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old