• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Wasted day. Between roadworks, the bairn being late and absolutely no chance of seeing an adviser today.

Folk had been queuing since 8.45 at the Citizens Advice.

And if any of yous are tempted to visit bread meets bread at the fort then don't.

She started a couple of Saturdays ago. Supposed to wait tables. They had her behind the bar serving drinks.

She went in on the Sunday. Travelled from Gracemount to the fort.

The fuckin nonce manager told her to go home because she 'never smiled enough' behind the bar.

The cvnt could have phoned the bairn and told her that to save her a trip.

I'll be going there soon and ordering food but not taking it. Just let them make the order up then say na. You never smiled enough you nonce cvnt.

So nae brekkie. But

Scranning cous cous* and olives.

Guzzlin Birra Moretti.

Watching YaTube.

*True story. Since Billy moved to the relatively posh Moredun from Gracemount he has had his eyes opened.

He now gets pate instead of meat paste.

And years ago if you'd mentioned cous cous to him he would have pointed to the big black and white things in the field going moo.

I'll be going there soon and ordering food but not taking it. Just let them make the order up then say na. You never smiled enough you nonce cvnt.

Relieved but somewhat surprised more direct action is not planned.

Good man.

Na the daftie isnae worth getting lifted for Doc.

First BBQ of the year. Chicken burger, Hazy Jane and an album called Liumin by Echospace. Tripped out dub techno vibes because my wife is out.

Asparagus pasta with Kiwi Sauvignon Blanc.
Watching Alien 4K ultra HD remaster.
Still a fucking masterpiece.
Sci-Fi and technology in films usually dates really badly but this still looks brilliant.

First BBQ of the year. Chicken burger, Hazy Jane and an album called Liumin by Echospace. Tripped out dub techno vibes because my wife is out.
It’s great eh? Out cold obviously.

Few glasses of vino, get her to go to bed early, and then enjoy!

There will be some dirty bastard reading this with the wrong impression.

Boooo poor me is working all weekend. So

Scranning painkillers for the arthritis.

Guzzlin orange and mango juice.

Watching paint dry.

It’s great eh? Out cold obviously.

Few glasses of vino, get her to go to bed early, and then enjoy!

There will be some dirty bastard reading this with the wrong impression.
How the feck do you know what I'm thinking?

Last edited:
From someone partial to a nice lamb vindaloo…. And the chili crisps…these monsters are the hottest crisps I’ve ever had by a mile…
So have to have my ice cold thatchers cider to match up with them… 🥵 nice n spicy IMG_3181.jpeg

From someone partial to a nice lamb vindaloo…. And the chili crisps…these monsters are the hottest crisps I’ve ever had by a mile…
So have to have my ice cold thatchers cider to match up with them… 🥵 nice n spicy View attachment 13911
I’ll need to seek those out. On the same note, have you tried Takis Fuegos? Hot as a snakes ass in a wagon rut but with a good citrusy lime kick as well

Chicken salad, vegan coleslaw and tattie salad, glass of Merlot, currently listening to Absolute Ratio with a plan to start the Shardlake series on Disney. Good weekend so far, Groningen up, Celtc pump the dirty huns and Everton win.

Tonight’s scran was Barbacoa shredded beef with feta, refried beans, shredded lettuce and homemade sweetcorn salsa on corn tacos. Fizzy water and surfing t’internet

Was at my sons place this afternoon and enjoyed a Barbie and beer in the sunny garden

Once I was finished with the doll I also had burgers sausages and kebabs.
And more beer.

First Barbie of the year for me. Just a wee starter one with a disposable and some burgers, and some german style tattie salad I made, but still, the starting pistol is fired. :yayyy:

Chicken salad, vegan coleslaw and tattie salad, glass of Merlot, currently listening to Absolute Ratio with a plan to start the Shardlake series on Disney. Good weekend so far, Groningen up, Celtc pump the dirty huns and Everton win.

Watched episode one earlier. It has promise (been years since I read the 1st book so it is not fresh in the memory)

Author passed away last month...

Watched episode one earlier. It has promise (been years since I read the 1st book so it is not fresh in the memory)

Author passed away last month...
I saw that today. He had been ill a long time. Seen 1 and 2 tonight. Decent.

Mrs Wishbone off to the Land Of Nod so I'm eating alone - home made king prawn in green pepper and black bean sauce, fried rice. Drinking some Grey Goose vodka (gift from my daughter - who is now the current favourite child) accompanied with some Innes and Gunn original beer. Watching and listening to video of Hendrix album Electric Ladyland , getting slowly pissed with Jimi taking me back to being 21 again. Fucking brilliant!
On a bit of a second wind now so may be a tad late to bed. See yah.

Last edited:
Was at my sons place this afternoon and enjoyed a Barbie and beer in the sunny garden

Once I was finished with the doll I also had burgers sausages and kebabs.
And more beer.
Cannae beat a Barbie Grill, it’s fantastic.

This thread has been viewed 264372 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75