What did you eat today?

Hattie

Donator
Bounce Radge
Went to see Jojo Rabbit last night, and prior to that was forced by my daughter to go to Pizza Express. Really not a fan of chains in shopping complexes, but their Calabrase pizza ( with added olives) was really very tasty.
I had the very same at weekend, and im never in these places, was actually nice tbf

tricky

Bounce Radge
Just had a pie , tea and twix at Albion Rovers game, Darrrell Duffy first half hat trick for Stirling

brianmc

Bounce Radge
Just finished and thoroughly enjoyed a portion of chips and donner meat + a tub of curry sauce from La Capanna in Livi. Washed down with a bottle of 19 Crimes Aussie red wine and a bottle of Henry Weston's vintage cider. Magic!!

New year's resolution...?
Maybe next year ?

tricky

Bounce Radge
Can of Tennents Lager on train home from Coatbridge and home for tea of salmon with harissa, brocolli, peas and roast tatties.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
Just going to make the mince for tonight's mince n tatties.
Last night I had a homemade beans pizza ie a tin of beans on a pizza liberally covered in mozzarella,effectively a more calorie laden cheesy beanos.

Admin
Tonight was a food eff up. Tea ended up cooking calamari and scampi (served with nippy sweet chilli sauce and kikkoman soy) for myself, as son is off out to the pub and had a pie, and the wife seems to be on some strange uber diet that involved eating large bags of Thai Chilli Sentation Crisps, then some wasabi peas and skipping tea?

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
Made a bolognese from a recipe I got from a magazine,really easy to make but so tasty.
Couple of extra ingredients and made it into Cottage pie for kids.
Few more ingredients and made a great chilli for my dinner.
Washed down with a 19 Crimes as I couldn't source my usual Yellow tail Pinot Noir

Reactions: Zab

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
Shoarma pork packed in pita bread buns with loads of lettuce + cherry tomatoes, with liberal injection of creamy garlic sauce and mixed chili/tomato/sambal sauce.

Always have a cup of filter coffee with shoarma as it reminds me of when I lived in a room above a shoarma cairryoot. Perfect for late pub nights!

tricky

Bounce Radge
Hotel fare at the Dunblane Hilton last couple of days on a wee minibreak , scran was fine nothing special really, back to work today and attempting to be healthy so mainly be fish, veg etc this month, made a big pot of lentil soup earlier

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
Nairns gluten free cheese crackers,thai sweet chilli sauce,Arran whisky infused cheddar,topped with Italian roasted peppers.
Washed down with Highland park Dragon lord whisky

Admin
Nairns gluten free cheese crackers,thai sweet chilli sauce,Arran whisky infused cheddar,topped with Italian roasted peppers.
Washed down with Highland park Dragon lord whisky

Prompted by Braeheads snackage, I am having goats cheese that went out of date on the 4th of January and Red Pepper Chutney on various broken crackers. A bit off but in a tasty, stinky cheese way.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
Prompted by Braeheads snackage, I am having goats cheese that went out of date on the 4th of January and Red Pepper Chutney on various broken crackers. A bit off but in a tasty, stinky cheese way.
Had it for lunch too with some prosciutto and red jalapenos.
Braw.

tricky

Bounce Radge
Kitchen out of action as getting work done on it so made the regular trip to Vittoria on leith walk tonight ( 50% of all food bills in january) , black fettuccine pasta with scallops, samphire, spicy sausage and tomato sauce and two pints of Moretti, pasta / pizza and ice cream for the young team

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£38.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage