What did you eat today?

tricky

Bounce Radge
Fish supper from the st andrews in Porty following a baltic kids coaching session at the pitz, washed down with a ginger beer

Goals&Glory

Bounce Radge
Just scranned Spinach and Ricotta Tortelloni mixed with a nice Arrabbiata Sauce. Washed down with a can of pepsi max.

Now I’ve just opened a bottle of Malbec given as a Christmas gift. Quite a nice taste to this one actually...

D27B1B68-CC60-4D62-BD5C-DBEF182F2176.jpeg

Admin
Hame fi Londung, I buy a margarita pizza normally, and add my ane tastes, tonight its a sourdough fi aldi with blobs o mozzarella, schiacciata salami and chillies. I then added my own jamon serrano, stuffed olives, grilled peppers and a squirt of virgin olive oil. Yum.

As an aside I met a palomine fi Jakarta in London today. He insisted we go to Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street place beside St Pauls, up his own hole as ever. An americano and a latte, fucking just shy of a tenner. I stole the cup and saucer to make me feel better, fucking it in the bin when I got outside. Robbing hun bastard. I have had better in Greggs (although they *&*^ gave me a boaky milky coffeee when I asked for black this morning n'all). Shoot the rich!

tricky

Bounce Radge
Usual Friday tea of a free curry courtesy of the Sikh boys at the foot of the walk tonight on a break from kids football session at the community centre, lentil / chickpeas tonight with pakoras it was tidy.

Just home and cracked open a bottle of Schiehallion.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
Finished my last day shift and had gf haggis,tatties and neeps with plenty of white pepper.Washed down and with a Yellow tail shiraz.
Contemplating cheese and crackers with a whisky

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
Stopped in to a Popeye’s to try the spicy chicken sandwich..... All I can say is, “Fuck me, that’s a good chicken sandwich” I figured if people are killing each other in the hood over these bad boys, I may as well see what the big deal is about :102:

FFFFD5E1-C14B-4F19-8CBB-81B2D8611416.jpegFFFFD5E1-C14B-4F19-8CBB-81B2D8611416.jpeg

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Stopped in to a Popeye’s to try the spicy chicken sandwich.... All I can say is, “Fuck me, that’s a good chicken sandwich” I figured if people are killing each other in the hood over these bad boys, I may as well see what the big deal is about :102:

View attachment 1879View attachment 1879
First one looks decent but second is horrific.

What else is under that there bun I ask you?
That query also covers the sauce/s Champ.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£68.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks