• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What did you eat today?

Contemplating hitting the oatcakes and cheese now

In Londung with work, 4 pints of Fullers London Pride, followed byBeef Char Kway Teow (singapore flat noodles, boiled then fried) with chillies, bean sprouts and hot indonesian bumbu cabe sauce, fried chopped squid in a chilli sauce and a snottery hanky. Superb!

Fish supper from the st andrews in Porty following a baltic kids coaching session at the pitz, washed down with a ginger beer

I just had a crisp sandwich.

It was magic.

2 eggs on rolls fae Fergies. Magic!

Just munched 2 coronation chicken sandwhiches, mug o tea and a fat amnesia blunt.

All made by masel.

Fuckin epic :47:

Just scranned Spinach and Ricotta Tortelloni mixed with a nice Arrabbiata Sauce. Washed down with a can of pepsi max.

Now I’ve just opened a bottle of Malbec given as a Christmas gift. Quite a nice taste to this one actually...

D27B1B68-CC60-4D62-BD5C-DBEF182F2176.jpeg

Just scranned Spinach and Ricotta Tortelloni mixed with a nice Arrabbiata Sauce. Washed down with a can of pepsi max.

Now I’ve just opened a bottle of Malbec given as a Christmas gift. Quite a nice taste to this one actually...

View attachment 1869

Feedback on that one required, I heard its very very strong.

Hame fi Londung, I buy a margarita pizza normally, and add my ane tastes, tonight its a sourdough fi aldi with blobs o mozzarella, schiacciata salami and chillies. I then added my own jamon serrano, stuffed olives, grilled peppers and a squirt of virgin olive oil. Yum.

As an aside I met a palomine fi Jakarta in London today. He insisted we go to Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street place beside St Pauls, up his own hole as ever. An americano and a latte, fucking just shy of a tenner. I stole the cup and saucer to make me feel better, fucking it in the bin when I got outside. Robbing hun bastard. I have had better in Greggs (although they *&*^ gave me a boaky milky coffeee when I asked for black this morning n'all). Shoot the rich!

Feedback on that one required, I heard its very very strong.

I’ll let you ken after I’ve had a few more glasses ? So far so good mate, going down well. Recommend.

Usual Friday tea of a free curry courtesy of the Sikh boys at the foot of the walk tonight on a break from kids football session at the community centre, lentil / chickpeas tonight with pakoras it was tidy.

Just home and cracked open a bottle of Schiehallion.

Finished my last day shift and had gf haggis,tatties and neeps with plenty of white pepper.Washed down and with a Yellow tail shiraz.
Contemplating cheese and crackers with a whisky

Stopped in to a Popeye’s to try the spicy chicken sandwich..... All I can say is, “Fuck me, that’s a good chicken sandwich” I figured if people are killing each other in the hood over these bad boys, I may as well see what the big deal is about :102:

FFFFD5E1-C14B-4F19-8CBB-81B2D8611416.jpegFFFFD5E1-C14B-4F19-8CBB-81B2D8611416.jpeg

Stopped in to a Popeye’s to try the spicy chicken sandwich.... All I can say is, “Fuck me, that’s a good chicken sandwich” I figured if people are killing each other in the hood over these bad boys, I may as well see what the big deal is about :102:

View attachment 1879View attachment 1879
First one looks decent but second is horrific.

What else is under that there bun I ask you?
That query also covers the sauce/s Champ.

First one looks decent but second is horrific.

What else is under that there bun I ask you?
That query also covers the sauce/s Champ.

Spicy mayo and pickle. Trade it in a second for a deep fried pizza supper.

Stopped in to a Popeye’s to try the spicy chicken sandwich.... All I can say is, “Fuck me, that’s a good chicken sandwich” I figured if people are killing each other in the hood over these bad boys, I may as well see what the big deal is about :102:

Corn flakes on a roll?

They are meant to be really good. Better than Chick A Filet?

Love a Chick-Fil-A! Can't beat them Christian sandwiches.

Love a Chick-Fil-A! Can't beat them Christian sandwiches.

Apparently homophobia makes for great chicken.

The missus has us on a healthy eating gig.
Fresh fruit and veg.
I can tell you now that pomegranate comes out pretty much the same way it goes in.

View attachment 1869
And where would one find a bottle of this Scottish wine?

And where would one find a bottle of this Scottish wine?

I believe it was Asda mate

I believe it was Asda mate
Cheers.

Both do a sandwich, think Chic Fil A is better though.

Just been to my favourite Berlin burger place Burgermeister... all I can say is if you’re in Berlin, and like a burger, find this place. Incredible.

Still working my way through Christmas cheese, so a wee starter of the last bit of cracked black pepper extra mature cheddar with picalilli on various broken crackers. Later I am going michelin star and havng sausage and beans!

Still working my way through Christmas cheese, so a wee starter of the last bit of cracked black pepper extra mature cheddar with picalilli on various broken crackers. Later I am going michelin star and havng sausage and beans!

That cheese sounds good! Had a burrata with bacon jam, fresh tomato and balsamic vinegar the other week at some place, tasted superb. Love a good cheese.

That cheese sounds good! Had a burrata with bacon jam, fresh tomato and balsamic vinegar the other week at some place, tasted superb. Love a good cheese.
I got the that from.christmas too,king of cheeses,must be available online in murcia?

Similar dinner tonight using up stuff.
Ham,whisky cheddar,jalapenos,smoked peppers,serrano ham and manghego rollitos and some cherry tomatoes.
Washed down with a Vinalba malbec touriga nacional

I got the that from.christmas too,king of cheeses,must be available online in murcia?

Phenomenal cheese, I could eat that stuff every day. Had a wee scan, there’s a place about 20 minutes from me that gets it imported from Italy. I’ll be hitting that place up for some and the smoked Gouda.

Phenomenal cheese, I could eat that stuff every day. Had a wee scan, there’s a place about 20 minutes from me that gets it imported from Italy. I’ll be hitting that place up for some and the smoked Gouda.

Should see if this can be imported

Should see if this can be imported

They don’t ship overseas. When my Ma or mate comes over, I send them a shopping list to bring over some grub. Baines pies are usually top of the list.

Keema pie,possibly the best thing I've ever made

Keema pie,possibly the best thing I've ever made

Just waiting on Shrink coming along on that one!

He'll be too busy robbin Morrison's

He'll be too busy robbin Morrison's

I was in, never seen him or his 'poachers' jaikit.

Not a chance of me coming on his pie.

94B1E9EE-8D51-43F4-89E0-4E8ACB7939DB.jpeg

Aye aye tell that to Morrison's security guard when he's fingering you for stealing tena men

This thread has been viewed 8003 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50