• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The winter transfer window.....

If we only sign players that have performed against us we end up with Rowan Vine!

15 goals in 63 appearances - No thank you.
Shouldn’t we take supply into consideration? The guy may have only scored 15 in 63 but he might be more prolific if he has decent service. It’s the one thing you can’t quantify.

Shouldn’t we take supply into consideration? The guy may have only scored 15 in 63 but he might be more prolific if he has decent service. It’s the one thing you can’t quantify.

I am sure some of those 15 were penalties, as I said it’s a no for me, he wouldn’t be starting in our 11 which we don’t need much rather use Gullan who doesn’t get enough chances.

I like Yogi, but he's delusional with that price tag. Fact his best striker right now cost £100,000 and he's asking five times that for someone with six months left on his contract. Behave big man

I like the fact Yogi is gallus enough to even suggest that kind of figure. Talking up a player in that way is good man management.

As for Stewart, there seems to be a lot of interest in him which suggests he has something to offer. To me if we’re looking for a striker it needs to be someone who is an upgrade on Doidge, no convinced that is Ross Stewart.

So all this chat about Stewart, are we actually in for him ?.

So all this chat about Stewart, are we actually in for him ?.

That’s all I could find on this....

Hibernian's hopes of sealing a cut price deal for Ross Stewart in January have been dented after John Hughes claimed it would take a bid of £500,000 to prise him away from the Highlands before the end of the month.

The Easter Road outfit are reportedly among a clutch of Scottish sides monitoring the 24-year-

old's contract situation at Ross County with the forward's deal due to expire at the end of May.

Jack Ross signed this boy for St Mirren.

£500k

That’s about as sensible as Yogi’s training tactics of arse flicking with wet towels.

£500k

That’s about as sensible as Yogi’s training tactics of arse flicking with wet towels.
that worked for while :)

that worked for while :)
True.
But then it was just a pain in the arse.

£500k

Imagine how many goalkeepers he could sign for £500K...

Oh ffs behave, he's no been any good since the 80's....oh sorry, my mistake. Read it wrong, his names Ross, not Rod.

So if we sign Stewart....it will be Ross signing Ross from Ross.

IMG-20210128-WA0012.jpg

Hammer to the Gunts!! Should have been coming home to us.

I think he does a job up here.
Good signing for Dundee.

Good signing for Dundee.
Found his level. Probably do a decent job in the Championship for the peh munchers.

Good signing for Dundee.

Jason is a good Scottish Championship striker.

Good signing for Dundee.

His level. Hope he puts some by the scumbos.

Pretty surprised at that, I’d have had him back here. Hope he scores a few past the Gorgie scum.

Found his level. Probably do a decent job in the Championship for the peh munchers.

I would much rather have him here than having to watch waste of a jersey Doidge all the time.

I would much rather have him here than having to watch waste of a jersey Doidge all the time.
Doidge’s goal scoring record in the SPL is far superior to Cummings.
I accept that the games ratio is different but there is absolutely nothing to evidence JC would score more at this level, probably the opposite to be honest.

I wouldn’t be averse to upgrading on Christian, I just don’t think Jason would represent an upgrade.

Doidge’s goal scoring record in the SPL is far superior to Cummings.
I accept that the games ratio is different but there is absolutely nothing to evidence JC would score more at this level, probably the opposite to be honest.

I wouldn’t be averse to upgrading on Christian, I just don’t think Jason would represent an upgrade.

We will just have to agree to disagree, Cummings is exactly what we are missing but we will never know.

We will just have to agree to disagree, Cummings is exactly what we are missing but we will never know.
Agreed ??

I also would take Jase back, just to add a bit of swagger and character to the dressing room.
But he's not too different from Nisbet, both do their best work in the box.

Not convinced he would work alongside either of them. Although he'd have more chance playing with Doidge than Nisbet

I also would take Jase back, just to add a bit of swagger and character to the dressing room.

Not convinced he would work alongside either of them. Although he'd have more chance playing with Doidge than Nisbet

As I said we won’t ever know now.

Ken something, I just watched the infamous Cumdog video on YouTube... what an atmosphere that dressing room had. Big characters, bubbly personalities... Boyle is the only one we have like that now, and he seems to have lost his edge a bit.

We are desperate for someone to walk into that dressing room and lift the mood. No sure that is the kind of character Jack Ross wants.

Ken something, I just watched the infamous Cumdog video on YouTube... what an atmosphere that dressing room had. Big characters, bubbly personalities... Boyle is the only one we have like that now, and he seems to have lost his edge a bit.

We are desperate for someone to walk into that dressing room and lift the mood. No sure that is the kind of character Jack Ross wants.

You need to click the Watch on YouTube link ?

Aye that was a group that loved being together, could see it on all the media stuff we put out. Stubbs and Lennon both big characters, helped bring that out of them.

Even watching them on the pitch you could see they all had something going on.

Then we go Heckinbottom and Ross, and we're reflecting their lack of personality now.
We're very beige.

Aye that was a group that loved being together, could see it on all the media stuff we put out. Stubbs and Lennon both big characters, helped bring that out of them.

Even watching them on the pitch you could see they all had something going on.

Then we go Heckinbottom and Ross, and we're reflecting their lack of personality now.
We're very beige.

I’d rather have a big character every time. High standards, demanding, but also cultivates a good dressing room.

I’m kind of wondering if Jack has lost some of the current dressing room, or if they just aren’t that together right now.

The sun reporting we've received a £2m offer for Nisbet from Birmingham and a £1m offer from Millwall for Porteous.

I'm no sharing the link, just Google Hibs, first news article.

I get the feeling we are going to sell

The sun reporting we've received a £2m offer for Nisbet from Birmingham and a £1m offer from Millwall for Porteous.

I'd want £3million for Nisbet and £2million for Porteous plus sell on fees. If we do sell I think you'll see us loan 2 players to fill in positions.

£2m for Nisbet is serious money, especially the way Covid has affected the transfer market.

1 million porteus celtic get 11 m for there wingback

£2m for Nisbet is serious money, especially the way Covid has affected the transfer market.

Aye but I'm hoping we hold out for more.

Aye but I'm hoping we hold out for more.

Aye so am I, but turning £200K into £2m in half a season is serious business. But we would absolutely have to replace him, and with someone good... not so confident about that.

Not far from thinking the same, paid what? 200k plus a sell on fee? 30% again was the story.

Sell him, the we sign Stewart from County.. plus a couple loans from wherever.

Can almost feel it

Not sure if Birmingham would be a good move for him tbh, Millwall well suited for Porto though.

Not far from thinking the same, paid what? 200k plus a sell on fee? 30% again was the story.

Can almost feel it

Aye it’s not a stretch to see that happening.

Can almost feel it
We would end up with a couple loans at the most.

This thread has been viewed 41435 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75