The winter transfer window.....

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Louis Moult could be a shrewd investment if we are bringing in the winger/wingback that will have provided a lot of chances at Motherwell?

He had a bad injury at Preston
but appears to be over it now. A loan might be appealing to them to get him minutes.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
If we take loan players, I want some hungry up and coming type, or someone who is talented but ‘doesn’t fit’ with a managers plans perhaps.
I definitely don’t want Hibs to take a player who needs games and then fucks off when match fit.
We have enough players currently getting match fit here.

Zab

Admin
Louis Moult could be a shrewd investment if we are bringing in the winger/wingback that will have provided a lot of chances at Motherwell?

He had a bad injury at Preston
but appears to be over it now. A loan might be appealing to them to get him minutes.

The last thing we need is signing another player coming off the back of a long term injury lay off. There’s a very high chance they’ll hardly play.

Cracking player at Motherwell, but that was a while ago and he’s had a rotten run of injuries.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
The last thing we need is signing another player coming off the back of a long term injury lay off. There’s a very high chance they’ll hardly play.

Cracking player at Motherwell, but that was a while ago and he’s had a rotten run of injuries.

Motherwell had him at the right time, I don't think he's a player for us anymore.

Reactions: Zab

NGP

A message to you, radge
A CH and an old head savvy striker, who could be used when chasing a game, nick the odd scrappy goal, win penalties and free kicks. No idea who though!

Re Brophy, a Killie friend suggested that Brophy is possibly not the most professional player out there.

Reactions: Zab

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
All over the media today that gallagher is trying to force through a move to Celtic this month as if he plays 6 more games he triggers a year extension to his Motherwell contract

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
To be honest I wouldn't be too bothered about offering Lewis another contract. Rocky and Newell aye but not him. I know it won't be popular but there you go. He's too ponderous these days and doesn't get forward enough or put the ball in the box. He slows attacks down by turning back and knocking the ball to another defender.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
To be honest I wouldn't be too bothered about offering Lewis another contract. Rocky and Newell aye but not him. I know it won't be popular but there you go. He's too ponderous these days and doesn't get forward enough or put the ball in the box. He slows attacks down by turning back and knocking the ball to another defender.

All of that plus he's turned 33 it's time to move on. Doig and Mackie should now be the only ones considered for the Left Back role.

Last edited:

Zab

Admin

I think much the same, it’s time to put our faith in Mackie & Doig. They’ll never truly get the opportunity while the safety blanket option is available

Lewis Stevenson would be free to find a new club, a new experience, and keep playing regular first team football.

I’d offer David Gray, Darren McGregor & Paul Hanlon the option to leave this summer too.

NUTTY PROFESSOR

stark raving bonkers radge
Can't see him going to a League one club.
https://www.thebigbrighthing.co.uk/...rland-hibs-kevin-nisbet-lee-johnson-signings/

Al Catraz

Senile Radge
Sheffield United have cooled their interest ? and its league one Sunderland asking us for our Nisbet valuation apparently.

That’s per the Scotch Sun
OH here we go again with one of the ugly sisters trying to pish on Hibs chips in the post Xmas pantomime they call a "transfer window". Either sister Don grabs what we want or sister Makem grabs what we have away. Oh no they don't ... Oh yes they do ...
Hope Hibs ask 8 Million for Nisbet or tells them to fu** off.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here