The winter transfer window.....

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

The Family

Capital Radge
wont be expensive and still has pace and Celtic have the movement off the ball that we dont

He doesn’t take his man on, I cannot see him at Celtic tbh, if he does great get him off our wage bill and bring in a winger who actually does their job, like Jones at the Huns or GMS.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
He doesn’t take his man on, I cannot see him at Celtic tbh, if he does great get him off our wage bill and bring in a winger who actually does their job, like Jones at the Huns or GMS.
I honestly think he's bereft of confidence , he'd be a different player in a Celtic team not that i think it'll happen anyway

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
If the excuse for the recent pish is that players are “leggy” which I take it means the wee souls are tired, then there is areal need for adding to the pool. Even if it’s just so the current players can have a wee nap off the pitch rather than on it.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
A lot depends on how much Sheffield United pay us for Nisbet and surely we’d get some comp if Ross is replacing Lennon at Celtc. Nothings changed in the few weeks since these were both reported I take it??

Big Ron’s also gonna chuck more dough at it in January despite the whole season being a write off for gate money so expect 3 or 4 new bods imminently like Campbell, McManus, Kerr.

Meanwhile....

The Family

Capital Radge
I am sober, I don't rate Jones at all, better players than him out there. Boyle is a right winger, the Hun is a left winger.

The last game he played for them he tore his opponents a new one, he is only out of the picture their due to the Covid incident, as discussed with @Zab i would like him at us or GMS, both players would improve us.

Do you rate Boyle more than Jones?

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Your obviously pished or on the wind up
Sober and not at the wind up he’s shite don’t rate him at all. Also his attitude is pish sure he would cause a few problems here. Probably end up with a suspension same as he did there since he can’t follow covid protocols.

The Family

Capital Radge
Sober and not at the wind up he’s shite don’t rate him at all. Also his attitude is pish sure he would cause a few problems here. Probably end up with a suspension same as he did there since he can’t follow covid protocols.

Fair enough that’s your opinion and mine is the opposite ?

Zab

Admin
The last game he played for them he tore his opponents a new one, he is only out of the picture their due to the Covid incident, as discussed with @Zab i would like him at us or GMS, both players would improve us.

I wouldn’t want Hibs to go near a character like Jones with a barge pole. Nothing to do with his ability. GMS would be an improvement for sure.

Admin

Yes, when he plays to his ability. I do fancy GMS though,good player who regularly tore us a new arsehole and was a Hibby as a boy I understand?

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Yes, when he plays to his ability. I do fancy GMS though,good player who regularly tore us a new arsehole and was a Hibby as a boy I understand?
He was indeed a Hibs fan.

Either that or I’ve read the same uninformed pish as you have on tinterwebby somewhere.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here