• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The bottle bam

One wee point, Hibs stated two bottles were thrown, one from the home end, one from the away end. Why is the second bottle not being discussed or does that underline Beagles point about deflection?

It’s a “claim by hibs” totally shoddy reporting. It wasn’t a “claim by rangers” that all their players were attacked. Oh no. That was a fact.

Some of us like to enjoy a swig from a Hipflask or a sly can at games,this knob will bring attention now.

A night tune game against the Huns next, what could possibly go wrong
There's day tunes and night tunes?I never knew!

CCTV upgrade FFS, we have the most pathetic sound system in the country. Get that sorted first. For ever cocksocket who throws a bottle/ flare, there are thousand who week in week out cannae hear a fucking stroke.

BIG G

Some of us like to enjoy a swig from a Hipflask or a sly can at games,this knob will bring attention now. What a tube.
Would you have wanted said knob identified if the bottle had hit you?

One minute it's about some radge throwing a bottle at Sinclair the next it's about sectarianism.That's like comparing jay walking and deaths on the A1.This was hooliganism pure and simple, nothing more nothing less.

There’s no excuse for bringing in bottles of booze and smuggling alcohol in to the ground. If you can’t go 90 minutes without a drink, you have a fucking problem. Can get all the booze you want before and after the game.

Would you have wanted said knob identified if the bottle had hit you?
Too right,I’d want my mates scudding him within 30 secs.

If we’re upgrading the cctv it’s not so vital to check our fans because hibs should know who is supposed to be sitting in every seat in the home end. It’s a lottery in the away end, and given the Celtic end threw as many bottles as the whole hibs end it’s much more prevalent in the away end.

Thats a fair point, didn't think about it.

We all know that it's not just alcohol causing some of the antisocial behaviours. Some of the support of the bigger teams are wired to the moon aided and abetted by stimulants other than alcohol. Recreational bampottery.

When Celtc fans trashed Rugby Park cans of alcoholic energy drink Rockstar could be seen in the debris. Reports of stadium and toilet damage by them at ER fuelled by more of the same.

The Green Brigade damage will be repaired in time, no doubt, for more of the same on Friday. Vodka Orange though this time...

There’s no excuse for bringing in bottles of booze and smuggling alcohol in to the ground. If you can’t go 90 minutes without a drink, you have a fucking problem. Can get all the booze you want before and after the game.
Why are you bothered? It’s happened for years without incident.
Kids aren’t allowed bottled water either,should they go without?

There's day tunes and night tunes?I never knew!
New phone and fat fingers.....

Too right,I’d want my mates scudding him within 30 secs.
With their cans and hip flasks right.

With their cans and hip flasks right.
Na,fists would do. Chuck a bottle,you get what you deserve.

Why are you bothered? It’s happened for years without incident.
Kids aren’t allowed bottled water either,should they go without?

Just because it’s gone on for years doesn’t make it right. The law clearly states no alcohol in the ground. Kids can get water, juice etc inside the stadium, or from a tap. Is going without a drink for the duration of a game really that hard?

Just because it’s gone on for years doesn’t make it right. The law clearly states no alcohol in the ground. Kids can get water, juice etc inside the stadium, or from a tap. Is going without a drink for the duration of a game really that hard?
Again why are you bothered about what other folk do if it causes no harm?
You’re not allowed to stand or smoke inside the stadium either but guess what,Hibs allow it.

I love judgemental folk,must be great to never speed,jump a red light,turn without indicating,stream a fitba match or movie without paying,smoke in a bus shelter,drink on a supporters bus,drink on a train after 10pm or in a pub after it shuts.

Last edited:
The whole “no grassing” thing is the domain of primary school bairns and is a complete crock of shite.

I hope the fud that threw the bottle is found and dealt with. He should nae be allowed tae ER again. In my view, it’s scumbag behaviour of the highest order. Could have hit anyone, including Hibs fans. Absolute prick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd automatically ban any Hibs fan found drinking buckfast.
Even the weegie/Lanarkshire types that are raised on it have names like "wreck the hoose" or a bottle of "who are you looking at" FFS
It's the cocaine of the alcohol world. And when the arseholes drinking it are also tooting the Columbian instant arsehole power it's never gonna end well!

You’re not allowed to stand or smoke inside the stadium either but guess what,Hibs allow it.

I love judgemental folk,must be great to never speed,jump a red light,turn without indicating,stream a fitba match or movie without paying,smoke in a bus shelter,drink on a supporters bus,drink on a train after 10pm or in a pub after it shuts.

Obviously causes harm when dafties that can’t handle there drink start throwing bottles. This has nothing to do with being judgmental. It’s a law and rule and should be adhered to. All of the above examples are all self centered wanks that think the law doesn’t adhere to them.

Obviously causes harm when dafties that can’t handle there drink start throwing bottles. This has nothing to do with being judgmental. It’s a law and rule and should be adhered to. All of the above examples are all self centered wanks that think the law doesn’t adhere to them.

Listen to Judge Dredd here.

It's probably against the law to drop litter as well but nobody gives a shit.The laws only there as an advisory requirement.If the law was brought into being,everyone dropping a piece of paper would be done,everyone standing would be ejected and the game would be stopped for an hour each time at a Rangers game,whilst the Police arrested the whole away end for singing sectarian songs.

It's probably against the law to drop litter as well but nobody gives a shit.The laws only there as an advisory requirement.If the law was brought into being,everyone dropping a piece of paper would be done,everyone standing would be ejected and the game would be stopped for an hour each time at a Rangers game,whilst the Police arrested the whole away end for singing sectarian songs.

Actually people do give a shit. It’s a tiny minority of wanks that still drop litter. Imagine the fucking state of the place if laws were scrapped and we could all drop litter, smoke where we want and just don’t give two fucks about anyone else round about us. Really, is not having a drink during a football game that big of a deal?

The law isn’t Black and White thankfully.

Streaming a fitba match,self centered. FFS :gigglle:

No

[/Q
The law isn’t Black and White thankfully.

Streaming a fitba match,self centered. FFS :gigglle:
Sounds like you have a problem with authority.

No

Sounds like you have a problem with authority.
Not always a bad thing,that’s how things get changed.
Hibs wouldn’t be in the league if they hadn’t challenged authority....

I haven't had a drink for over thirty years. My choice. I buy a coffee at every game and if I chose to throw that container I could probably inflict a wee bit of damage to someone, who would probably have to be quite close. I would deserve to be named and shamed. However, if I chose to take a glass bottle in to a game, I could inflict a good deal more damage and to someone quite a distance away because of the nature of the container. I would deserve to be named and shamed.

When Hibs played at Ibrox in the first leg of the playoffs Scott Allan got pelted with multiple coins and other objects from the crowd when he went to take our corners. Disgusting scenes clearly visible on television. Ibrox most likely has a more sophisticated CCTV system that can zoom right in on fans yet there was no retrospective action or witch-hunt like this to find the perpetrators. Yes what happened was wrong but it's funny that certain teams can practically get away with murder while others are dragged through the dirt.

When Hibs played at Ibrox in the first leg of the playoffs Scott Allan got pelted with multiple coins and other objects from the crowd when he went to take our corners. Disgusting scenes clearly visible on television. Ibrox most likely has a more sophisticated CCTV system that can zoom right in on fans yet there was no retrospective action or witch-hunt like this to find the perpetrators. Yes what happened was wrong but it's funny that certain teams can practically get away with murder while others are dragged through the dirt.

And folks wonder why the Admin Team on here have a unanimous opinion on posting links to certain places..

Missile throwing is indefensible. Buckie, Colombian marching powder or similar, nae excuse. But 2 sets of supporters indulge in this crap week in, week out. They're not in the frame with Scotland's Weegie centric media...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190306-230310_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190306-230310_Twitter.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 32
If anyone buys the daily record after...

I’m missing something here, dinnae see the connection between dropping a piece o’ paper and chucking a glass bottle in a crowded place.And most people I know do give a shit

Listen to Judge Dredd here.

View attachment 717
Hope you were 18 when you watched that,Super Joe will be round with his gun if you’ve broken the law :grinning-smiley-045:

You're not getting my point. There has been a shift in the perception of bigotry this past wee while, mainly following on from the priest in Glasgow being spat upon as an orange march passed. The two clubs who have the biggest issue are now being placed under the microscope to seek to eradicate it (aye, I know). What I'm saying is, that last weekend, when the whole country's disgust should have been centred on how the support of those two clubs behave, resulted in that ire being directed towards Hibernian and it was all due to the bottle throwing arsehole. It gave Celtc and The rangers an out. It was the, 'Oh look, a squirrel' moment. Some may not agree with that viewpoint but that's how I see it and others will agree.
Now, I'm not equating sectarianism with what transpired at ER. What I am saying is that if supporters are not prepared to grass this guy whose actions have tarnished the reputations of both the club and wider fan-base, then it only suggests to the outside world that we as a support condone it.
I wonder if people's opinions would be different if the bottle had hit a fellow Hibs fan? If so, then ask yourself what's the difference?
Not unreasonable, but a couple of things I'd maybe disagree with.

Every weekend the countries disgust should be aimed squarely at constant stream of sectarianism- mostly by Rangers I'd say- the spout. If the media opt to spotlight something else, that says something pretty significant about their role in helping the current status quo continue, and nothing about Hibs/Aberdeen etc.

And the actions of one arsehole bottle thrower 100% does not tarnish the club or the wider fan base. Anyone who sees it like that has a very narrow view of everyday life. It shows that every football club reflects society, with good guys and wanks, even ours.

And folks wonder why the Admin Team on here have a unanimous opinion on posting links to certain places..

I wonder just how 'influential' stories like that are?
Scum Hunt indeed.
The constant deflection from the two teams - obviously the Rantic gang swallow it all hook line and sinker - it just reinforces their beliefs, but does the wider public (or the wider readership) actually believe it?

Mind you, the readership if not exclusively so, will no doubt be heavily weighted by Rantic fans, so I suppose it's a rhetorical question really.

Not unreasonable, but a couple of things I'd maybe disagree with.

Every weekend the countries disgust should be aimed squarely at constant stream of sectarianism- mostly by Rangers I'd say- the spout. If the media opt to spotlight something else, that says something pretty significant about their role in helping the current status quo continue, and nothing about Hibs/Aberdeen etc.

And the actions of one arsehole bottle thrower 100% does not tarnish the club or the wider fan base. Anyone who sees it like that has a very narrow view of everyday life. It shows that every football club reflects society, with good guys and wanks, even ours.
I have no counter to your first point but, whilst I agree that, put into perspective, your second point is how this incident should be viewed, the fact is that the media, old firm apologists and those who have no love for Hibs, are absolutely trying to frame us for all that's bad in Scottish football this past week.
The incident has been repeated on national television news and the photo of the referee picking up the bottle has been on almost every front page at a time when there is renewed pressure on the football authorities and certain clubs to clean up the game. That one moment of sheer stupidity has meant that Hibs have become embroiled in a shitshow that the club and support have moved to distance themselves from over decades.

I have no counter to your first point but, whilst I agree that, put into perspective, your second point is how this incident should be viewed, the fact is that the media, old firm apologists and those who have no love for Hibs, are absolutely trying to frame us for all that's bad in Scottish football this past week.
The incident has been repeated on national television news and the photo of the referee picking up the bottle has been on almost every front page at a time when there is renewed pressure on the football authorities and certain clubs to clean up the game. That one moment of sheer stupidity has meant that Hibs have become embroiled in a shitshow that the club and support have moved to distance themselves from over decades.
Agree, watched STV News last night where they went on about the troubles in Scottish football, the only incident they showed in there report was the bottle incident, objects have been thrown at other grounds more recently yet we are the scapegoats, ridiculous.

Has it been confirmed it actually was a Hibs fan that threw the bottle? I regularly come across opposing fans where I sit.
Exactly.
Who would be so stupid to throw summit at their own players though? Or indeed sing filth about their most successful manager? Oh aye celtc.

After the game at the wall of steel 3 celtc fans came round singing 10 in a row etc etc clearly under the influence. They got a shock when they couldnt get past.

And no mention on the smoke bombs and bangers which may have damaged someone's hearing?

It also worth remembering that a rangers fan HIT a linesman with a missile. It didn’t miss and it wasn’t a near thing it HIT the linesman.

There wasn’t a scum hunt then. Oh no. The scum in all of this is the daily record peddling its crap excuse for journalism and its own agenda.

It’s appalling what is going on here with the media, and we need to be holding them to account.

Hibs must be able to narrow down who bought the tickets for that area - maybe 300 or so. That would be an Interesting list.

The security could phone them up for witness accounts? Be proactive?

Hibs must be able to narrow down who bought the tickets for that area - maybe 300 or so. That would be an Interesting list.

The security could phone them up for witness accounts? Be proactive?

I thought Leeann indicated in her interview that fans were indeed 'pointing out' the miscreant?
Hopefully that will result in the guilty party being held to account, and we can then say that unlike some clubs, we actually DO police our own.

I thought Leeann indicated in her interview that fans were indeed 'pointing out' the miscreant?
Hopefully that will result in the guilty party being held to account, and we can then say that unlike some clubs, we actually DO police our own.
I've already seen an article on a Celtc site, that is a mouthpiece for the club itself, where following Leeanne's statement they're accusing Hibs of happily brushing the bottle incident under the carpet.
Now, whilst that is obviously utter bollocks and the soapies have selective memories when it comes to brushing things under the carpet, statements like that from them feeds the seige mindset of their fans and grabs the attention of the media.
Before anyone wonders why I'm referring to a Celtc site, it popped up on Google newsfeed with Hibs in the title.

This thread has been viewed 7110 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75