• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

The bottle bam

Exactly.
Who would be so stupid to throw summit at their own players though? Or indeed sing filth about their most successful manager? Oh aye celtc.

After the game at the wall of steel 3 celtc fans came round singing 10 in a row etc etc clearly under the influence. They got a shock when they couldnt get past.

And no mention on the smoke bombs and bangers which may have damaged someone's hearing?
I seen they bams. Please tell me they got skudded? :defiant_

I seen they bams. Please tell me they got skudded? :defiant_
If I said the polis let them through the gap for "their own safety" would you go radge

If I said the polis let them through the gap for "their own safety" would you go radge
Aye I would!! Grrrr I passed them at the back of the FF when they started their shite. I thought surely somebody is gonna skelp these choobs. That fence does my nut in. It's outrageous that home fans are treated like this. And people wonder why folks leave early? Well that is one reason amongst many.

Aye I would!! Grrrr I passed them at the back of the FF when they started their shite. I thought surely somebody is gonna skelp these choobs. That fence does my nut in. It's outrageous that home fans are treated like this. And people wonder why folks leave early? Well that is one reason amongst many.
Ditto. Why herd the home fans in? Keep these fucks locked in like what happens to us in glasgae

Ditto. Why herd the home fans in? Keep these fucks locked in like what happens to us in glasgae

On the other hand, locking them in just means the reek will last longer, they will be defecating on the seats and misspelling graffiti all over the place. Better to get them out of the area as quickly as possible and take their stench with them.

Did you see the female? Rosary in hands singing Sunshine on Leith at folk she passed. "Sorrow, sorrow!"

Did you see the female? Rosary in hands singing Sunshine on Leith at folk she passed. "Sorrow, sorrow!"
Totally forgot which thread I was in there and thought you meant this was part of the season ticket promo video!

I hope you’re sitting in the away stand then.
And that’s actually quite disturbing.
Nope - I'm nearly always in the West stand, how do they opposing fans get tickets?

CCTV upgrade FFS, we have the most pathetic sound system in the country. Get that sorted first. For ever cocksocket who throws a bottle/ flare, there are thousand who week in week out cannae hear a fucking stroke.

BIG G
Thank you, thank you, thank you I thought it was my hearing beginning to go.
I can never understand what's being said over the tannoy.
I've probably won the Happy Hibby loads of times over the past few years but couldnae hear the numbers....f**k I could have been a 'kin millionaire.

I hope you’re sitting in the away stand then.
And that’s actually quite disturbing.
Whit? I'm always almost in the west stand. There were 2 Celtic supporters on my right last weekend, 3 Raith Rovers fans on my right at the SC Cup.

Totally forgot which thread I was in there and thought you meant this was part of the season ticket promo video!
Nah, one of the green and greys at the barrier on Saturday night...

This thread has been viewed 7135 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75