• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Season Tickets onsale

Jamie

Radger than Radge
Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
ST on sale.

Last edited:

Love the Henderson Corner street name!

"I’ve overseen year on year increases in the amount we spend on players – wages and fees – since I arrived because you, the supporters, have turned up in increasing numbers to back us.
We now spent more than twice as much as we did in the year I arrived."

That should placate some of the 'lack of ambition/thrifty board' sayers........

Or alternatively they will claim that the increase in expenditure was on Leeann's salary, and Lennon's pay-off!
:3:

"I’ve overseen year on year increases in the amount we spend on players – wages and fees – since I arrived because you, the supporters, have turned up in increasing numbers to back us.
We now spent more than twice as much as we did in the year I arrived."

That should placate some of the 'lack of ambition/thrifty board" sayers........

Or alternatively they will claim that the increase in expenditure was on Leeann's salary, and Lennon's pay-off!
:3:
Yes, but I wish you wouldn't keep making it easy for them. Let them think of it for themselves!

That’s quite a hefty increase on the section in the famous five upper, given the lack of a hefty increase in the famous five lower.

It would be interesting to see take up of 2-11s as they get older because I would suspect that subsidizing £25 tickets, only to price them out of going as they get older wouldn’t seem to be an effective marketing strategy?

Nice wee video ... again!

Shame I can't get on the website to sign on again!!

Why am I not surprised the website won't work.

ffs Hibs.

Why am I not surprised the website won't work.

ffs Hibs.
I've just been in and done mine, nae problems at all. I never had any bother with my tickets for the smellies cup game either. It seems odd some people have problems and others dinnae but it really is high time something was done aboot it, it's simply no good enough.

Henderson Corner and the shop called SDG!

Have folk with problems either got a group of more than 10 in their network?

Or try clearing cache and cookies.

Never had any problems as well.

Just changed my seat 170 :)

Is it me or have the student ticket prices rocketed up on last year?

Is it me or have the student ticket prices rocketed up on last year?
Think they have, but they were around the price of a Youth before, so maybe too cheap before

All done, only issue I had was having to complete the Zebra form twice but I think that was my fault as someone decided to bring me into the conversation on the work call I was half listening to so eticketing timed out. I did notice that the representative finance example on the Zebra screen was referring to the four month plan and included an admin fee. However the actual application went through as normal on 11 months with no interest or fees.

Last Year v This Year

View attachment 720

Last Year v This Year
That's interesting, so adults unchanged but seniors up £20, kids/ youth up a tenner and students up a whopping £60??

That's interesting, so adults unchanged but seniors up £20, kids/ youth up a tenner and students up a whopping £60??
Actually just noticed there's not such a big difference in regular prices, just on early bird. Looking at last year it does seem daft that the early bird discount was so huge on those categories - why did seniors get a fifty quid discount for buying early when adults only got £20 discount? I guess these early bird price hikes are to address that anomaly.

Nice wee video ... again!

Shame I can't get on the website to sign on again!!

I went directly to the normal ticket page and renewed from there.

4 years to wait for pensioners prices :grrr:

I went directly to the normal ticket page and renewed from there.

4 years to wait for pensioners prices :grrr:
Which is 65 or 67?

Which is 65 or 67?
Senior - 65+

I take one youth, who was a child last year and two students. I pay for all 4. Hibs are asking me to pay £185 more than last season for the same three seats. Looks like my group of 4 will go down to just me. Thought they had sneaked that one through eh?

I challenged why Hibs split under 12 and under 16 tickets a few years back, I never got an answer? Now they are marking up Student seasons by £60, I want to know why? One for @traceyhibs ?

I take one youth, who was a child last year and two students. I pay for all 4. Hibs are asking me to pay £185 more than last season for the same three seats. Looks like my group of 4 will go down to just me. Thought they had sneaked that one through eh?

I challenged why Hibs split under 12 and under 16 tickets a few years back, I never got an answer? Now they are marking up Student seasons by £60, I want to know why? One for @traceyhibs ?
I don't really get it - if they wanted to narrow the gap between early bird and regular prices for concessions I'd have thought it would be better to hold the regular price flat and just increase the early bird price? Instead they've kept adult prices flat and put significant increases on concessions and a massive increase on early bird students. I can only assume that there's a real fear that any increase on adult prices would lead to a big reduction in sales. Must admit I feel bad that others are getting hit so hard when my adult ticket hasn't changed - I'd have been happy enough with a twenty quid rise say.

After carefully 'unticking' those in my group who pay their own, I attempted to pay for my two.
ERROR - "COULD NOT ADD ALL TICKETS"

I didn't want ALL fcukin tickets, and it appears I can't get ANY.

View attachment 720

Last Year v This Year
Not as simple as it looks my FF upper jumps from 385 to 495 :grrr:

Managed to get mine after 4 attempts at the instalment plan

Hit by one student ST going up £60 but over 11 months it's not much on the monthly payments. I bit the bullet of continuing to buy my full price adult offspring their ST after they stopped being a student. That shock to the system, I've gotten over a year or two back. Thankfully his is "Just" the same at 385. Creeping ever closer to paying a grand for STs. Yikes.

Henderson Corner and the shop called SDG!
And McGregor and Stevenson and Bartley's. And YLT graffiti...

Not as simple as it looks my FF upper jumps from 385 to 495 :grrr:

After years of threatening to move you, they’ve tried it by financial pressure.

I think a fair few up there wont renew

At least they're giving those in the posh FF seats and the adults in FF lower who are getting kicked out a priority seat switch period. Could be some good seats coming available at the seat release deadline.

I sat down to enjoy it and instead got annoyed about my 4 season tickets going up by £200. I expected a few cup final buyers to drift off, I didnae think they would force home and away Hibby's to drop from 4 to 1? I hope the club explain, #traceysmith?

I sat down to enjoy it and instead got annoyed about my 4 season tickets going up by £200. I expected a few cup final buyers to drift off, I didnae think they would force home and away Hibby's to drop from 4 to 1? I hope the club explain, #traceysmith?
You'll do it. You know you will.

You'll do it. You know you will.

I doubt I will buy 4, part of me has looked for an excuse to break the habit for years. One of my two boys has lost interest, yet he is fitba daft, a second may say leave it as he has a trip from Dundee for every home game, my nephew, well I am not paying that for him, sorry.

I feel like a customer, not a fan, I am sick of Hibs taking the mickey out of us and a £185 increase on three season tickets when we have went backwards is taking the piss, I have written to her ladyship and told her.

I doubt I will buy 4, part of me has looked for an excuse to break the habit for years. One of my two boys has lost interest, yet he is fitba daft, a second may say leave it as he has a trip from Dundee for every home game, my nephew, well I am not paying that for him, sorry.

I feel like a customer, not a fan, I am sick of Hibs taking the mickey out of us and a £185 increase on three season tickets when we have went backwards is taking the piss, I have written to her ladyship and told her.
Binning the AST?

Binning the AST?

I wont, I will bin the other.

And that's the very kick in the teeth that results in fans, good fans, not renewing. The club has to realise that it cannot hike up the costs for one category of fans one year as they may have profited in previous years. I thought the whole point was to make it as fair and accessible for every fan. I am afraid I come back to my point of there having to be a loyalty scheme in place, to show that it is worthwhile for everyone to become a season ticket holder, thereby adding even more value to the cause. I fear her ladyship listens not.

I’m happy with my prices!

Hi,

Will find out re the age split as don’t know that answer. Let me get my info from when we discussed Season Tickets and will give you the reasons behind the increases. Will pop back on in the morning and respond.

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were student season tickets £135 in west / east stand last season? Think I read that right, seems a bit cheap for 19 games if so.

Always thought they were about half the price of standard tickets, appreciate its a hit if you are paying for a few.

This thread has been viewed 4263 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50