Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
That's interesting, so adults unchanged but seniors up £20, kids/ youth up a tenner and students up a whopping £60??
I take one youth, who was a child last year and two students. I pay for all 4. Hibs are asking me to pay £185 more than last season for the same three seats. Looks like my group of 4 will go down to just me. Thought they had sneaked that one through eh?

I challenged why Hibs split under 12 and under 16 tickets a few years back, I never got an answer? Now they are marking up Student seasons by £60, I want to know why? One for @traceyhibs ?

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I take one youth, who was a child last year and two students. I pay for all 4. Hibs are asking me to pay £185 more than last season for the same three seats. Looks like my group of 4 will go down to just me. Thought they had sneaked that one through eh?

I challenged why Hibs split under 12 and under 16 tickets a few years back, I never got an answer? Now they are marking up Student seasons by £60, I want to know why? One for @traceyhibs ?
I don't really get it - if they wanted to narrow the gap between early bird and regular prices for concessions I'd have thought it would be better to hold the regular price flat and just increase the early bird price? Instead they've kept adult prices flat and put significant increases on concessions and a massive increase on early bird students. I can only assume that there's a real fear that any increase on adult prices would lead to a big reduction in sales. Must admit I feel bad that others are getting hit so hard when my adult ticket hasn't changed - I'd have been happy enough with a twenty quid rise say.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
After carefully 'unticking' those in my group who pay their own, I attempted to pay for my two.
ERROR - "COULD NOT ADD ALL TICKETS"

I didn't want ALL fcukin tickets, and it appears I can't get ANY.

Glenn07

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Managed to get mine after 4 attempts at the instalment plan

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Hit by one student ST going up £60 but over 11 months it's not much on the monthly payments. I bit the bullet of continuing to buy my full price adult offspring their ST after they stopped being a student. That shock to the system, I've gotten over a year or two back. Thankfully his is "Just" the same at 385. Creeping ever closer to paying a grand for STs. Yikes.

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com

greensalamander

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
At least they're giving those in the posh FF seats and the adults in FF lower who are getting kicked out a priority seat switch period. Could be some good seats coming available at the seat release deadline.

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
After years of threatening to move you, they’ve tried it by financial pressure.
I sat down to enjoy it and instead got annoyed about my 4 season tickets going up by £200. I expected a few cup final buyers to drift off, I didnae think they would force home and away Hibby's to drop from 4 to 1? I hope the club explain, #traceysmith?

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I sat down to enjoy it and instead got annoyed about my 4 season tickets going up by £200. I expected a few cup final buyers to drift off, I didnae think they would force home and away Hibby's to drop from 4 to 1? I hope the club explain, #traceysmith?
You'll do it. You know you will.

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
You'll do it. You know you will.
I doubt I will buy 4, part of me has looked for an excuse to break the habit for years. One of my two boys has lost interest, yet he is fitba daft, a second may say leave it as he has a trip from Dundee for every home game, my nephew, well I am not paying that for him, sorry.

I feel like a customer, not a fan, I am sick of Hibs taking the mickey out of us and a £185 increase on three season tickets when we have went backwards is taking the piss, I have written to her ladyship and told her.

Reactions: WJC1848

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I doubt I will buy 4, part of me has looked for an excuse to break the habit for years. One of my two boys has lost interest, yet he is fitba daft, a second may say leave it as he has a trip from Dundee for every home game, my nephew, well I am not paying that for him, sorry.

I feel like a customer, not a fan, I am sick of Hibs taking the mickey out of us and a £185 increase on three season tickets when we have went backwards is taking the piss, I have written to her ladyship and told her.
Binning the AST?

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score

And that's the very kick in the teeth that results in fans, good fans, not renewing. The club has to realise that it cannot hike up the costs for one category of fans one year as they may have profited in previous years. I thought the whole point was to make it as fair and accessible for every fan. I am afraid I come back to my point of there having to be a loyalty scheme in place, to show that it is worthwhile for everyone to become a season ticket holder, thereby adding even more value to the cause. I fear her ladyship listens not.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I’m happy with my prices!

traceyhibs

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score

Hi,

Will find out re the age split as don’t know that answer. Let me get my info from when we discussed Season Tickets and will give you the reasons behind the increases. Will pop back on in the morning and respond.

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tricky

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score

Were student season tickets £135 in west / east stand last season? Think I read that right, seems a bit cheap for 19 games if so.

Always thought they were about half the price of standard tickets, appreciate its a hit if you are paying for a few.

Hibs v Motherwell

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel