• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just back and that was total shite....

I agree, looks the best of a bad bunch. Still don’t think he’s any improvement on Porto or Hanlon. Though Hanlon has started to drop his performances over the past 12 months.

I’ve only seen him twice so it’s hard to say for sure, but I have a feeling Jackson & Porteous could be our best pairing at the back.

Hanlon hasn’t been the same since his last injury. He looks to have lost some mobility, especially on the turn. McGregor is also on the decline.

only problem is we'd still be stuck with the players

A different manager, one who knows Scottish football, might get something more out of the players?

Would you replace him with Butcher?

What an imbecilic question to ask.

only problem is we'd still be stuck with the players
True, but we can wait to sack him and then lose a whole year as opposed to rebuilding from January window. And there is always a chance that a better manager with a better understanding of the Scottish game would get more out of the existing squad.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Biggest league loss since 6-0 at parkhead in 2003

Biggest league loss since 6-0 at parkhead in 2003

And only the fourth time since we’ve conceded 6.

The conditions were awful but as always same for both sides.

Cannot express how hacked off I am tonight.

I'm hacked off but feeling worry. We've got a manager that is fast losing confidence of the majority of the support. And that has signed utter dross. Who tells us that's the budget spent. Furthermore we are now owned by an American who hasn't convinced me of just why he wants to own us....

I am sorry for the bad language :), but nothing else describes the performance, the team, the tactics, the effort or the shape. High press, high fucking press, its an urban myth, it does not exist, you made it up Heckingbottom, you are trying to kid 20,000 kidders mate. Work in progress he keeps saying, aye we are progressing backwards at a rate of knots, its no working. Hibs are boring to watch, predictable, gutless and the new signings, with the exception of the excellent Scott Allan, well they are duffers. I won't pick on them alone, some well kent faces gave us very little today and if it had not been for the absolute brilliance of Ofir Marciani, it could have been double figures. Ken what is worse, whilst the Huns are far better than Hibs, they are no really that good. Their 36 year old striker ran our 29 and 34 year old ragged, but then I felt we have not looked very fit all pre season, today showed it, the Huns walked and ran all over us for 75 minutes, after playing on Thursday night.

First the team, why in fucks name was Doidge played instead of Flo, I read it may be because he holds the ball up better, sweet Suazee, its goals we need, ye dinnae win games holding the ball up. As for Newell, he is as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Two words that help describe him, languid and turgid, I have a third, fourth, fifth and sixth. HE IS FUCKING RUBBISH. Josh Vela, as soft as a skitter after a bad curry, couldnae tackly a fish supper and as slow as a week in Saughton. That is the quality we have brought in. For me players from the english lower leagues rarely cut it, especially ones who have not played the Scottish game, they are off the pace want to much time on the ball and have the heart of a mouse. Nae passion, nae fight, nae wee digs, shiting out of tackles, or not tackling at all. I iwll add to this Heckingbottom, does he think he is too good for us? Tell you what, as things stand, he is not good enough for me. Cheeky bastards, treating our club and our fans like we are fucking idiots.

The tactics, its piss poor. we have no midfield, well when I say we don't have one that can compete, Vela, then Mallan in front of him, then Allan in front of him then Horgan crying out for the ball and Newell hiding, doing as little as he can get away with. That started in the warm up, I watched it happen, the shirking bastard. It was so clear even Hecky noticed and hooked him at half time, we started the second half with 11 men for the first time in the game, but even then Fraser Murray was asked to play wide left?????? Wisnae long til we were back down to 10 and the roof fell in.

We used to go the Hunnery with a bit of swagger under Stubbsy and Neil, they got it, they hated the Huns like the rest of us, we came home with a result. Now we go there, play statistics, numbers, percentages and respect for the opposition. But get pumped 6 - 1. Stupid.

As ever the Hibs fans turned up and noised up the Huns, pity our team didnae care like we do, pity the management team don't understand the passion that comes with being a football fan, Stubbs and Lennon did, this pair will review it and count how many times the Hibs fans outsung the Huns and tell us we could do better, but its a support in the making. Its all about percentages. Deary fucking me.

The positives, 900 Hibs fans who only gave up when the Huns scored the 4th, Ofir Marciano, who was superb, that Scott Allan pass for our goal, the way Daryll slotted home past the lady batterer, that is about our. We done ok for five minutes leading up to half time and for the 10 minutes after, the other 75, we got skelped, the Huns pulled down our breeks and skelped our arses. That is never acceptable Heckingbottom, never.

No more signings, that means we are short of players, the changes showed that today. I hope he really does not think we are in a good place, he has what he wants, because he does not have what we want. We got pumped and as I said at the top of this summary, ot could have been a lot more, Marciano was outstanding.

The Team

Rocky was superb, he kept it unrespectable, it could have been horrific, was man of the match but a million miles.

Whitts again was probably our best outfielder player, what is worse though is that whilst he was, he still had an error strewn game but that probably tells you more about his team mates.

Daz had a torrid time against Defore then the Cabbage Patch Hun.

Paul had a torrid time against Defore then the Cabbage Patch Hun.

SMackie was sent off when we are still in th egame, stupid laddie. I felt heart sorry for him first half with that useless twat Newell in front of him.

Newell, I would not care if he never played for Hibs again. He is a liability. He is neither languid, he is certainly turgid, he is also no where near good enough for Hibernian.

Vela, if that is what a defensive midfielder does in the Championship, christ it must be pish down there. My auld Mum would have brought more to Hibernian's game today, at least she cares about Hibs.

Mallan, well I felt he tried, it must be hard work in a mess of a midfield like that, he too gets pass marks for trying and looking like he gave a shite.

Allan struggled, that shape doesn't help Scott, playing with two widemen and one striker restricts his options. A beautiful, not wonderous pass for our goal. He too gets pass marks from me. I worry though, he has been hurt and its a sore one.

Horgan too gave his all, scored a good goal and would hav ebeen frustrated to have to go after Mackie was sent off. I felt he gave the Huns some trouble.

Doidge, well imagine playing a man who's amin skill is holding the ball up or kniocking it down? To who for fuck sake. Play him as a twosome with Flo, or dinnae play him at all.

The Subs

Fraser Murray replaced the garbage Newell, then had to play wide left, he hasd no hcnace to influence the game there. Sweet Sauzee.

Sir David Gray, scorer of that goal, in that final, on the day he captained Hibernian to that Scottish Cup win, done ok after fillling in for Smackie and replacing Horgan. I would start him next week and stick Whitts at left back.

Flo came on an hour plus too late to put two up front v the Huns, at the Hunnery, with us losing 2-1 and down to 10 men. And you wonder why I am questioning Heckingbottom. Fitba suicide and we paid the price.

The management team

Personally, as a rash, impassioned, knee jerk, fitba fans reaction, I would fire the both of you for letting my fitba team go downhill so fast that we lose 6 - 1 to the Huns, a fe wmontsh after we owned them, you pair of fucking idiots. That wont happen but its fair to say I am firmly back in the Leeds United fans camp, that wa clueless. Today counjoured up terrible memories of Butcher, Williamson, Calderwood and Fenlon. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

They are unpicking the good work of Stubbs and Lennon, they are ensure that fans stop going, they are chasing us away, we do not want to wathch that shite, its not good enough, its not what we, Hibernian FC, the fans and our club are about, sort it out or ship out. That is aimed not only at the manager and his team but Dempster, Ron Gordon, the silent new owners background team and the Board of Directors. Th esignings are shite, we are worse than we were at the end of the season and their is nothing, nothing at all to suggest we will improve.

The Referee, well nae hiding his Hun allegiances, his linesman was the biggest cheat of the day though. He was not the reason we lost today. Hibs and the management team managed that all on their own.

The Huns, fuck them, each and every one of them, their scumbag fans, their club, their bigotry, *&*^ the lot of them.

Our Fans

As I said above, Hibernian do not deserve their fans, dinnae forget WE are Hibernian FC. Well done Sisters and Brothers, we'll support you ever more.

Man of the Match

Ofir Marciano, still the best goalkeeper in Scotland. Thank you, you were brilliant.

See you next week, although if you didnae go, I would understand.

Hibernian Forever!
@Power please get this on the gaffer's desk on Monday. He may disagree with it but he needs to know that 1875 is the most reliable poster there is and if he's feeling like this then it's a fair representation (I know you know that anyway).

I'm really not a bed wetter and I love his interviews, he sounds like a great man manager. But coming out with chat about the high press when I've seen no such thing, even against lower league opposition, just makes mugs of us all.

Was never a sending off, the ball hit Mackie on the shoulder! How could the referee have a clear view of that! Hibs were shite but being down to 10 didn't help matters. Back to being mediocre Hibs it seems....
Text book yellow card and daft from Mackie

Terrible result and performance....it's in the past.
We move on to the Morton game next week-end and let's make sure we get through to the League Cup quarter-finals.

This is not a knee jerk reaction on my behalf. Good few hours to think since the final whistle and going by various supporters thoughts.

My thoughts are I’ve not been impressed by us at all so far this season whether that’s been in pre season/league cup. His signings thus far have been poor (Allan aside - not his signing). I’ve yet to think aye he’s got a good one there with any of the players brought in. I’m not having this time to settle nonsense either. He constantly tinkers with the lineup and that doesn’t help either. The High tempo chat, well you can simply put that to bed anaw. No evidence of that at all thus far - more pish.

Today’s result was a disgrace, a sackable offence alone. What worries me is where do we go from here? He’s mentioned there would likely be no more signings Middleton aside?. Worrying but then again I’d be more worried to give him any more funds between now and close of the window to spunk considering what he’s already brought in!

To the 900 plus hibees that went through to witness that performance, I salute you, as ever. You should be compensated in some way or form from the club for what you had to watch and be subjected too.

Pissed off is an understatement after today’s result. Jury is well and truly out for me.

Time to step up PH.

Canny wait for the Derby, a manargerless, rudderless club playing a managerless, rudderless club in a bottom 6 dogfight in front of 6000 hardcore fans who have got fuck all better to do on a Saturday because the cinema is shut

For financial reason, and because I am working most Saturdays/weekends right now, I did not renew my ST this season and neither did my son for similar reasons. So least 2 of us didn't stop because of the lack of signings. However. if this is how the season is going it will be the best decision I have made this year,

True, it could be turned around...after all even Eddie Turnbull's team in the first year got a couple of whippings. Of course that was by a very on form sellik team who were winning pretty much everything back then. And I can see that sevco has improved their squad and that there was every chance of a defeat there, as unfortunately they are playing the way we hoped we would be! But 6-1!!! come on, that should never have happened.

I dunno where our team is going...finally after years of low supporter numbers we were getting used to being between 15 and 20k every game! But more performances like this and we will be back down to 10k or less.

I have my doubts Hecky can turn this around, or that the players can turn it around, but we will see. I hope they do. I doubt an American owner who is probably ruthless in business will tolerate it for long. It's not looking good.

Last edited:
Not felt this dispondent about Hibs for many years. The majority of the new signings are meh. Going to be a long hard season. Two games in and my enthusiasm for the season is severely waining. We don't have a decent forward player in the squad. We will compete with the rest of the league but won't lay a glove on the Glasgow two. Going backwards, and quickly.

Had real reservations prior to season starting. Very poor performances.

Terrible result and performance....it's in the past.
We move on to the Morton game next week-end and let's make sure we get through to the League Cup quarter-finals.

Doesn't feel like its in the past. Feels very much here and now and where we're at as a club. Today we saw the future under Hecky and most fans aren't liking it one little bit. Finding it hard to give a shit about the rest of the season with Hecky at the broken wheel.

Was never a sending off, the ball hit Mackie on the shoulder! How could the referee have a clear view of that! Hibs were shite but being down to 10 didn't help matters. Back to being mediocre Hibs it seems....
That's bollocks he stuck his hand up.

Thanks for the report..you must've felt like sacking it off after that performance.

We look timid, passive, unfit with too many players who are clearly not good enough or have past their best or usefulness.

Tactically I cant think of any formation that would suit us as we look so unbalanced. I'd get rid of Heckingbottom now..he is the antithesis of what it means to be Hibs..in the same category as that useless *&*^ Calderwood.

Let's face it Dempster doesn't admit to her mistakes so we face a dour immediate future while Heckingbottom bores his way to a move to a League 2 side down South. She wont take any action that paints her in an unfavourable light imo.

What a mess.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Almost Jambo like with Budge and Leveine.

Not felt this dispondent about Hibs for many years. The majority of the new signings are meh. Going to be a long hard season. Two games in and my enthusiasm for the season is severely waining. We don't have a decent forward player in the squad. We will compete with the rest of the league but won't lay a glove on the Glasgow two. Going backwards, and quickly.
I am not convinced we will compete with the rest of the league. On current evidence we will struggle to avoid the relegation zone. Our only bright lights are Allan and to a lesser extent Kamberi, so our margin for any sort of success relies on them remaining fit....!

That's bollocks he stuck his hand up.
He stuck his shoulder out and his arm followed through. For what it's worth I think we'd have still been humped even if he'd stayed on. Mackie is another one that isn't as good as we first thought. Too many flaws in his game.

Would you replace him with Butcher?
I wouldn't have Butcher as my Butcher.

I agree with 99% of what you say Mark,butI don't think I'd put Grey in.He doesn't look fit to me.Gawd knows what we do now.I've a feeling getting rid of Hecky is a bit of a kneejerk after a terrible display.But I don't mind being proven wrong .But who on earth do you get in.The guy that didnae get the job?

That must have hurt as much to write as my eyes were by having to watch it.
Horrible. I'm not usually a sack the manager type, but I will make an exception for this one - not fancied him from the off (despite some decent results when he took over)

- I want to hear Newell continuing to start games explained to me, to us.
- I want to hear the total passivity and complete lack of urgency explained to me, to us.
- I want to hear why we were beaten to Ojo by fuckin Aberdeen when it looked all but a done deal explained to me, to us.
- I want to hear why we are done in the market when all we've signed is a handful of journeymen and we have one striker worth the name explained to me, to us.
- I want to hear why we are expected to "pony up" for a fuckin PowerLeague pitch when we are getting fuckall for our ST money on the pitch as it is explained to me, to us.

- @Power , I don't expect you to be able to ask these questions, or have them answered, but I have every faith that you will make sure that the powers that be at the club know that we are supporters, not customers or fuckin clients, and we won't have the pish ripped out of us.

- I want to hear the total passivity and complete lack of urgency explained to me, to us.
- I want to hear why we were beaten to Ojo by fuckin Aberdeen when it looked all but a done deal explained to me, to us.
- I want to hear why we are done in the market when all we've signed is a handful of journeymen and we have one striker worth the name explained to me, to us.
- I want to hear why we are expected to "pony up" for a fuckin PowerLeague pitch when we are getting fuckall for our ST money on the pitch as it is explained to me, to us.

- @Power , I don't expect you to be able to ask these questions, or have them answered, but I have every faith that you will make sure that the powers that be at the club know that we are supporters, not customers or fuckin clients, and we won't have the pish ripped out of us.

100% spot on.

Add to that who's fucking bright idea was it to give both Daz and SDG four year contracts. They won't be first choice in 12 months, never mind four years. I know they are contracted to do things behind the scenes, but fit able players on the pitch should be a priority.

Allowing a 5'7, 36 year old to score a header is unforgivable. What's worse is we had x2 defenders attempting to clear their lines and failing miserably. School boy stuff. 34 shots to our 6! Where does Hecky start next week...

I think the only way Hibs could redeem themselves to the fans is to win empathically the coming Saturday, 10-0 would be a good start. No doubt one up front against Morton at home.

Last edited:
Almost Jambo like with Budge and Leveine.
Or Cathroe

I am not convinced we will compete with the rest of the league. On current evidence we will struggle to avoid the relegation zone. Our only bright lights are Allan and to a lesser extent Kamberi, so our margin for any sort of success relies on them remaining fit....!

And Rocky

I agree with 99% of what you say Mark,butI don't think I'd put Grey in.He doesn't look fit to me.Gawd knows what we do now.I've a feeling getting rid of Hecky is a bit of a kneejerk after a terrible display.But I don't mind being proven wrong .But who on earth do you get in.The guy that didnae get the job?
JC ?

Amen brother...this clusterfuck of a close season needs to be explained. Even the most optimistic of Hibs fans were worried from early on about the quality of the signings and were baffled as to how they fit into any sort of system or philosophy. They just look like they've been signed at random off a list to make up the numbers.

Add to that..managing not to secure a sponsor..implementing a new turnstile system that clearly doesn't work ( then blaming fans for it) and it has been levels of incompetence I thought we'd consigned to history.

Not fucking happy at all and at the moment and only Heckingbottom resigning could improve my mood. He's a busted flush already and it's only going to get uglier.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

We have to hope S Allans injury is not serious. Perhaps the writing was on the wall getting beat by Arbroath, and struggling against Stirling Albion?

You have to also hope the team will take a good look at themselves after that horrowshow. I couldn't even switch on Sportscene last night.

In the cold light of day, what depresses me is that I worry we’re in for a return of that sour atmosphere at ER that we had after relegation. It got so bad I stayed away and just went to away games for the second season. The club needs to work hard to keep folk on side to stop that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have to hope S Allans injury is not serious. Perhaps the writing was on the wall getting beat by Arbroath, and struggling against Stirling Albion?

You have to also hope the team will take a good look at themselves after that horrowshow. I couldn't even switch on Sportscene last night.
We will struggle with Allan not in the team .

when up against a player of real quality he's caught out.

Same with literally every defender in Scottish football.
If they were better, they'd be gone.

Fuckin spot on

Calmed down a bit now, but I'm no less concerned.

1) There is only one real mitigating factor: the fact is that we have had a good run against Sevco in recent years, but that's really been a result of us (and others, like Aberdeen) capitalising on the turmoil they've been in. In short, they've had a shit team for a good while, so we've been able to lay a glove on them with relative regularity. Now, and believe me it pains me to say this, but the usual equilibrium is returning in tandem with their budget: they are about to join Celtc over the horizon and far away again, and the sharing of positions 1 and 2 by the Uglies will resume, probably until the end of recorded time. Rangers bought some defender you've never even heard of for £4.5m, Ron Gordon bought our whole club for 2/3 of that. Just let that sink in.

HOWEVER: no Hibs team should be shipping 6, Ibrox, Parkheid, or anywhere.

2) STF always said that he will only sell to someone who can take Hibernian FC to the next level. But when we were sold, we are then asked to pay more ourselves for yet more infrastructure. What does taking us to the next level look like, in Ron Gordon's eyes? Now, while I realise that the guy is not Sheikh Mansour, right now we look like we're going backwards if anything. And don't get me wrong, I want to see Hibs be involved in the community, but the football side of things should not be considered some kind of vehicle for a local charity organisation. To me, I was surprised to hear very little about football from the guy.

3) The red flags I think we all felt about Heckingbottom were brutally exposed today. For me, those are A) starting from the Celtc cup tie last season, after two managers who would never take a backwards step against the Glasgow scum, we are now back to a manager who looks and sounds beaten in the tunnel, as it were. All that "work in progress" chat before a game at Ibrox, wtf is all that about? B) The footballing style is flat-out boring, and to me reeks of a guy who thinks he's some kind of modern-day genius. We all had a good laugh at Cathro and his iPads - who's laughing now? "Pressing game" is just a phrase - easy to say, but we are not mugs. I fucking know what a pressing game looks like, and this is not it, not even remotely, in fact it's the opposite. Why are you bullshitting us, Paul?

4) Signings. I was prepared to get behind them, because I was pleased by the fact that they were in early, a good age, and signed to the club on permanents. I was also prepared for them to take a bit of time to "gel", "bed in" etc etc. But the fact is, they all look like they have seriously underestimated the Scottish game (PH included, which is doubly unforgivable given he's been here all year), and are being overwhelmed by the pace and intensity. Compare and contrast with SJM, McGeouch, obviously, but also guys like Fraser Fyvie, Jason Cummings - would we take those two over Newell and Doidge when we're in the weeds at Ibrox? I know I would. I know it's still early in the season, but has any of the signings actually made you go "that's a player". Jackson looks decent, but hardly a massive upgrade on prime-era Daz, for instance. And I know I go on about Newell, but it's a disgrace that what he's (not) bringing to the team is even tolerated by a Hibs manager, let alone continue to be an apparent first-pick.

I'm not pressing the nuclear panic button yet, but for the first time since Stubbs was appointed, I have the nagging and deeply troubling feeling that we have potentially made a serious mistake. The last two managers have very obviously "got" Hibs, and seemed really into what they were doing, and enjoying the fact that we like to play a bit of football. I've been desperately trying to feel that with PH, but I can't shake the impression that we're being managed by a man who has the charisma of a regional manager for nPower. It's not a personality contest, I know, but I do feel that at Hibs level of the football food chain in Scotland, you need a guy who can energise, galvanise, inspire. I'm not inspired. I'm the opposite of inspired. If that spreads, we could squander all we've built over the last few years - it's not that long ago that I was sat watching Fenlon's team play in front of 6k at ER. I don't want to go back to that.

We need to go out on the front foot and scud Morton off the park at the weekend. But is anyone confident that we won't labour to a 1-0 win?

Worried today. Really worried.

1) There is only one real mitigating factor: the fact is that we have had a good run against Sevco in recent years, but that's really been a result of us (and others, like Aberdeen) capitalising on the turmoil they've been in. In short, they've had a shit team for a good while, so we've been able to lay a glove on them with relative regularity. Now, and believe me it pains me to say this, but the usual equilibrium is returning in tandem with their budget: they are about to join Celtc over the horizon and far away again, and the sharing of positions 1 and 2 by the Uglies will resume, probably until the end of recorded time. Huns bought some defender you've never even heard of for £4.5m, Ron Gordon bought our whole club for 2/3 of that. Just let that sink in.

2) STF always said that he will only sell to someone who can take Hibernian FC to the next level. But when we were sold, we are then asked to pay more ourselves for yet more infrastructure. What does taking us to the next level look like, in Ron Gordon's eyes? Now, while I realise that the guy is not Sheikh Mansour, right now we look like we're going backwards if anything. And don't get me wrong, I want to see Hibs be involved in the community, but the football side of things should not be considered some kind of vehicle for a local charity organisation. To me, I was surprised to hear very little about football from the guy.

3) The red flags I think we all felt about Heckingbottom were brutally exposed today. For me, those are A) starting from the Celtc cup tie last season, after two managers who would never take a backwards step against the Glasgow scum, we are now back to a manager who looks and sounds beaten in the tunnel, as it were. All that "work in progress" chat before a game at Ibrox, wtf is all that about? B) The footballing style is flat-out boring, and to me reeks of a guy who thinks he's some kind of modern-day genius. We all had a good laugh at Cathro and his iPads - who's laughing now? "Pressing game" is just a phrase - easy to say, but we are not mugs. I fucking know what a pressing game looks like, and this is not it, not even remotely, in fact it's the opposite. Why are you bullshitting us, Paul?

4) Signings. I was prepared to get behind them, because I was pleased by the fact that they were in early, a good age, and signed to the club on permanents. I was also prepared for them to take a bit of time to "gel", "bed in" etc etc. But the fact is, they all look like they have seriously underestimated the Scottish game (PH included, which is doubly unforgivable given he's been here all year), and are being overwhelmed by the pace and intensity. Compare and contrast with SJM, McGeouch, obviously, but also guys like Fraser Fyvie, Jason Cummings - would we take those two over Newell and Doidge when we're in the weeds at Ibrox? I know I would. I know it's still early in the season, but has any of the signings actually made you go "that's a player". Jackson looks decent, but hardly a massive upgrade on prime-era Daz, for instance. And I know I go on about Newell, but it's a disgrace that what he's (not) bringing to the team is even tolerated by a Hibs manager, let alone continue to be an apparent first-pick.

I'm not pressing the nuclear panic button yet, but for the first time since Stubbs was appointed, I have the nagging and deeply troubling feeling that we have potentially made a serious mistake. The last two managers have very obviously "got" Hibs, and seemed really into what they were doing, and enjoying the fact that we like to play a bit of football. I've been desperately trying to feel that with PH, but I can't shake the impression that we're being managed by a man who has the charisma of a regional manager for nPower. It's not a personality contest, I know, but I do feel that at Hibs level of the football food chain in Scotland, you need a guy who can energise, galvanise, inspire. I'm not inspired. I'm the opposite of inspired. If that spreads, we could squander all we've built over the last few years - it's not that long ago that I was sat watching Fenlon's team play in front of 6k at ER. I don't want to go back to that.

We need to go out on the front foot and scud Morton off the park at the weekend. But is anyone confident that we won't labour to a 1-0 win?

More or less everything I’ve been saying on various threads and btw wins in our next 2 games would only paper over the cracks

Last edited:

1) There is only one real mitigating factor: the fact is that we have had a good run against Sevco in recent years, but that's really been a result of us (and others, like Aberdeen) capitalising on the turmoil they've been in. In short, they've had a shit team for a good while, so we've been able to lay a glove on them with relative regularity. Now, and believe me it pains me to say this, but the usual equilibrium is returning in tandem with their budget: they are about to join Celtc over the horizon and far away again, and the sharing of positions 1 and 2 by the Uglies will resume, probably until the end of recorded time. Huns bought some defender you've never even heard of for £4.5m, Ron Gordon bought our whole club for 2/3 of that. Just let that sink in.

Thank you mate. This is Bounce Gold and why we all love this place. You've absolutely nailed it. Spot on in every respect.

Why indeed did Ron Gordon buy our club? We need leadership not yet another absent owner.

Heckingbottom is another Colin Calderwood.

The signings are dross. Are they Heckingbottom's or this football recruitment department so not rated by the previous management team? Their views are subjective but there is the worry as to why there were frustrations on their part.

And how the hell can losing around 13 or 14 players (some good ones) being replaced by around half that of dross see the budget all spent?

We've sold just under 13,000 season tickets (us and Gunts only team down mind Leeann so take note....) and we got some bonus McGinn money. Is it really all spent?

There's a huge communications vacuum from Hibs right now. And with the product on the park so obviously regressing, there's very few answers forthcoming, to the increasing number of questions being raised.

His signings are shite. His teams play shite. Yesterday was awful. 900 fans should get their ticket money back paid for by that first team squad and coaches.

Punt him Hibs.

This thread has been viewed 13282 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75