Glenn Middleton Signs for Hibernian on a 1 Year Loan

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
I've got no doubt he will be a good addition tae the squad but I'm against,in principle, clubs lending us players tae strengthen us against other teams but cannae play against them.loan players should be available for selection in 100% of our games

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
I've got no doubt he will be a good addition tae the squad but I'm against,in principle, clubs lending us players tae strengthen us against other teams but cannae play against them.loan players should be available for selection in 100% of our games
In general I agree with that...however we have hit an unexpected emergency situation with Boyle being out probably for most of the season, so we need to get someone in who can give some width and pace and stretch defences. It's unfortunate that Middleton won't be able to play against the huns but he will be able to play in about 95% of our matches assuming he stays fit.

I’m really not in favour of loaning players from the Glasgow clubs. But... If the lad has skill, pace, can create chances and score goals, I don’t care where he comes from.

McGeouch, Henderson, Commons, Ambrose & Stokes all worked out for us, no reason he wouldn’t either.
All from sellic , there’s a difference , for me anyway

This is where I am at. Nearly 13,000 season ticket holders and we've become a club out to help and assist the bigoted Hun filth. There has to be better options? Nothing against the player. I'm sure he's a talented lad but Hibernian FC should not be about a mutual beneficial pact with that lot.
Not sure who’s idea it is , but if it’s ekaslike ‘s he needs educating ?

12500 season tickets sold
New rich owner claiming he'll put seven figure investment into the club. So far fuck all.
Then there's the McGinn money for Villa going up.
Plus our wage bill wont be any higher that last year with all the exits.

In seasons past the club used to make promises that ST money would go back into players.

With the resources the club has access to its feel likes we're in the back of a cab with Rod Steiger giving it "We could've been a contender."

And here we are in August short of at least 3 players now that Boyle is injured, wanting to borrow a hun. If he did well at Easter Rd they cash in like what happened with Omeonga and McNulty.

Also, once we start normalising relations with Hunbrox they'll soon be back trying to cherry picking our best players, something they were afraid to even try in the last few years. Only one winner out of a load deal and its aint us.

This is a short term fix for something that shouldn't even be a problem.
Exactly right on all points

EastMeetsWest

Bounce Radge
Wasnt too long ago Scott allan was being called the same when news broke about loan deal. Look how that turned then and now, no complaints eh

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

On a personal level , I’ll now be watching the transfer centre with fingers crossed that this deal doesn’t happen

EastMeetsWest

Bounce Radge
As I said there is not the same contempt held for celtic as the Huns
But he was pretty much at Huns before celtic stepped in. Depends on how look at things, t's not footballing terms dictating the contempt for this loan. For me it's only about football, I like the simple life.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Much as I hate the Huns, I am perfectly comfortable with us signing Middleton, Hibs come first for me and it seems the laddie is a player.
But Mark , if he was any good sharely he could displace one of the huddies that play for them , naw ?

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£38.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks