• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Glenn Middleton Signs for Hibernian on a 1 Year Loan

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
No sure how I feel about this.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Highly rated by them so no chance of a permanent deal, as @SKII said he wants to come here instead of Breda, let's give the laddie a chance.

Last edited:

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Personally don't like the idea of us helping develop hun youth players. Don't like loaning players from Celtic either, not when we're in the same division anyway. Doesn't reflect well on our scouting setup if we can't find any better options

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Not ideal but f he comes he needs to get our full support. Sounds like he wants to, that's a start. From the Orcs perspective, if he's highly rated by them as stated, they get the added bonus of him playing against the other lot but not them.

Last edited:

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Not ideal but f he comes he needs to get our full support. Sounds like he wants to, that's a start. From the Orcs perspective, if he's highly rated by them as stated, they get the added bonus of him playing against the other lot but not them.
Might be the best chance for them to win the league this year by strategically sending players to help against Celtic’s nearest challengers.

But if he’s 19 and can’t get a game for Huns I’m already sceptical. I didn’t think the transfer business was finished but this wasn’t quite what I had in mind - there must be better similar waged wingers with epl clubs who could help us until
Christmas - hopefully this is a back up plan if all else fails.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I’m really not in favour of loaning players from the Glasgow clubs. But... If the lad has skill, pace, can create chances and score goals, I don’t care where he comes from.

McGeouch, Henderson, Commons, Ambrose & Stokes all worked out for us, no reason he wouldn’t either.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
There must be suitable alternatives out there.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Might be the best chance for them to win the league this year by strategically sending players to help against Celtic’s nearest challengers.

But if he’s 19 and can’t get a game for Huns I’m already sceptical. I didn’t think the transfer business was finished but this wasn’t quite what I had in mind - there must be better similar waged wingers with epl clubs who could help us until
Christmas - hopefully this is a back up plan if all else fails.
This is where I am at. Nearly 13,000 season ticket holders and we've become a club out to help and assist the bigoted Hun filth. There has to be better options? Nothing against the player. I'm sure he's a talented lad but Hibernian FC should not be about a mutual beneficial pact with that lot.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
If he makes Hibs better, then get him in.
I don't give a toss what team he comes from.
We desperately need some pace and width and with Boyle out for several months we have to get someone in.
Played nearly 30 times for them last season, including 10 Europa league games. He is definitely and aggressive - and knows the league.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
We want somebody that can play every game, including against the hun, He disnae fit the criteria.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
He can fcuk right off.

Unless he wears our jersey, then he’s one of us.

I’m trying hard here. Honest guv.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Hun bastards can fuck off. How about spending some money and buying quality.
As cover for an injury? That's what this is? He's no mug.

The last 2 seasons we got loans from the Harlem Globe Trotting League Champions. Two wingers. Neither played anywhere near enough games due to being continually injured. Don't want to be in that position again either.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
As cover for an injury? That's what this is? He's no mug.

The last 2 seasons we got loans from the Harlem Globe Trotting League Champions. Two wingers. Neither played anywhere near enough games due to being continually injured. Don't want to be in that position again either.
I hate loan deals and I especially hate the Huns. Boyle unfortunately is going to be out for quite some time and we don’t know if this will be a recurring injury or not. I’d rather buy a quality replacement than take a loan player from the Huns. If he does well there’s no chance we’d afford him and he’d either kick on and nail down a first team place for them, or be sold down south to give them more loot.

It’s a personal opinion, would rather avoid the situation we find ourselves in most season. This season it was McNulty and Omeonga. Couldn’t afford either of them and IMO replaced them with lesser quality players. We needed a winger with pace even before Martin got injured, so I don’t see it as cover. Also need a forward.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel