• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

Less than 4 hours after a fantastic result and these 2 moonhowlers are on a hibs forum spouting pish.

There are other sites these freaks can post this nonsense, fuck the wanker has his own social media platform that aw the c.nts of the world can congregate on .

You cannot be connected with the Govt. as most have been removed for crimes against humanity ,
whether you choose to waken up is your free will, as is my comments , have a nice day

Just remember you are compliant too a bunch of satanic paedophiles.

Look at the facts.

So they probably are watching us.
The fact is both you guys are being monitored.

It's not just the UK government but the dark shadows are following you in the daylight. Forget Bezos, Gates, or whoever you claim doctored the vaccine, the guys with you two in their sights are much more sinister and dangerous. By stealth they are flooding you with radiation. Gums bleeding a wee bit more than usual? If not now ... soon.

Take care.

Screenshot_20230129_163341_ZOE Health Study.jpg

Lots of the unvaxed are already dead you fool.
lol where you fool . is that what the suits on the idiot box are telling you ?
how many unvaxxed have you seen collapsing and dying on the fields??? stop falling for their lies

The fact is both you guys are being monitored.

It's not just the UK government but the dark shadows are following you in the daylight. Forget Bezos, Gates, or whoever you claim doctored the vaccine, the guys with you two in their sights are much more sinister and dangerous. By stealth they are flooding you with radiation. Gums bleeding a wee bit more than usual? If not now ... soon.

Take care.
Been fighting the satanic paedos for 20 years , they losing so i have no worries , thank you
but you seem to enjoy protecting them ? wonder why ??

No but he is mental.
so you have been supplied proof both via media and via video from P.H.D doctors and you call me mental
Guess its a side effect of the Bio-Weapon you so easily take, so not your fault , but at least investigate rather than resorting to slurs please

My mates Uncle, his nephew works for MI5. Well I bumped into him in Greggs yesterday. He knows I read the bounce , and mentioned timber and 69 were on their radar. Apparently they know too much , and their cards are marked .
Freaky stuff, just a heads up. Stay safe guys. .

lol where you fool . is that what the suits on the idiot box are telling you ?
how many unvaxxed have you seen collapsing and dying on the fields??? stop falling for their lies

You really are a naive wee man aren’t you.
You fall for all the nutjobs tales eh.
Where do you stand on ‘flat earth’ theory?
Not on the edge I hope.

Been fighting the satanic paedos for 20 years , they losing so i have no worries , thank you
but you seem to enjoy protecting them ? wonder why ??
What makes you think 🤔 I'm protecting them? You appear to know much more about them than I ever have. Maybe your are too close? Is the net closing in on you?

so you have been supplied proof both via media and via video from P.H.D doctors and you call me mental
Guess its a side effect of the Bio-Weapon you so easily take, so not your fault , but at least investigate rather than resorting to slurs please
The only Bio Weapons we take on here is you and soixante neuf.

Screenshot_20230130_103800_ZOE Health Study.jpg

My mates Uncle, his nephew works for MI5. Well I bumped into him in Greggs yesterday. He knows I read the bounce , and mentioned timber and 69 were on their radar. Apparently they know too much , and their cards are marked .
Freaky stuff, just a heads up. Stay safe guys. .
ooooh i'm really scared of the paedophile protectors , NOT , if they are on the wromg side they too relative or not will be removed for crimes against humanity , ande PS nothing tyou say scares me least of all they pricks
Greggs!! says it all lmfao

The only Bio Weapons we take on here is you and soixante neuf.

You really are a naive wee man aren’t you.
You fall for all the nutjobs tales eh.
Where do you stand on ‘flat earth’ theory?
Not on the edge I hope.
This might open your eyes, failing that you can carry on taking their bio weapons thinking they are looking after you , naive ??? its not me injecting poisons into myself willingly , this is my last shot at waking you up, , its all about depopulation and profit , NOT YOUR HEALTH

You're a sick bunny.

Look out for real timberfoxes because they're watching your every move.
They have tried for 20 years but the military like now are removing them , SO BRING IT ON

This might open your eyes, failing that you can carry on taking their bio weapons thinking they are looking after you , naive ??? its not me injecting poisons into myself willingly , this is my last shot at waking you up, , its all about depopulation and profit , NOT YOUR HEALTH
Did you stop liking hibs when you starting going down the rabbit hole ?
Prob around 2019/2020

They have tried for 20 years but the military like now are removing them , SO BRING IT ON
You and Ryan just come across as not being very well.

You and Ryan just come across as not being very well.
The weird thing about Ryan is that when he's posting about football he manages coherent sentences. When it's tin foil hat stuff it's just words thrown at the page, with mad line spacings and all sorts. Not sure if that's because it's a copy / paste from elsewhere or just that he gets really really excited about it.

Nice wee video Timber.

Unfortunately it completely contradicts your views.
You and your pal have been banging on that there IS no virus, it's just ordinary 'flu.

Have you changed your view or do you think the guy in the video is lying?

ooooh i'm really scared of the paedophile protectors , NOT , if they are on the wromg side they too relative or not will be removed for crimes against humanity , ande PS nothing tyou say scares me least of all they pricks
WOOOOSH ✈️🙂

I think you should take it up with the Ministry of Shan Bakers. They will investigate and probably get you a settlement. Probably send you Ryan69 or another doughnut.

Nice wee video Timber.

Unfortunately it completely contradicts your views.
You and your pal have been banging on that there IS no virus, it's just ordinary 'flu.

Have you changed your view or do you think the guy in the video is lying?
its called a virus so sheep get scared into injecting themselves with their created poisons , if they just said it was the flu no one would have cared , its called word manipulation so sheep believe , good god you guys are dumber than a bag of rocks
i really tried waking you up but wasted my time , cya

its called a virus so sheep get scared into injecting themselves with their created poisons , if they just said it was the flu no one would have cared , its called word manipulation so sheep believe , good god you guys are dumber than a bag of rocks
Cheers Timber.
Sorry for wasting your time.
In fact I’m dumber than two bags of rocks because I get the ‘flu jab too.
Hard as fuck though.
Despite pumping myself full of poison I’m still here!

These guys aren’t very good at sheepkilling I guess.

Bye dafty 👋

Screenshot_20230131_125548_ZOE Health Study.jpg

Screenshot_20230201_114636_ZOE Health Study.jpg

Bye dafty 👋
LOL another sheep , tell you what thats some cliche you got here , enjoy this thicko

but its all a conspiracy theory eh tit !!

Cheers Timber.
Sorry for wasting your time.
In fact I’m dumber than two bags of rocks because I get the ‘flu jab too.
Hard as fuck though.
Despite pumping myself full of poison I’m still here!

These guys aren’t very good at sheepkilling I guess.
hang on you never no how lucky you may be ??
because its just a fucking conspiracy aint it tit ?

LOL another sheep , tell you what thats some cliche you got here , enjoy this thicko

Sad weird c.nt

giphy.gif

hang on you never no how lucky you may be ??
because its just a fucking conspiracy aint it tit ?
Seems to be banned in Paris, so I’ll never know.

☹️

Screenshot_20230202_125351_ZOE Health Study.jpg

Screenshot_20230203_103257_ZOE Health Study.jpg

Is that an accurate figure, Jack? A helluva drop in one day.

I thought the same.

There's only 1,903 folk in Edinburgh filling in the study now, so the drop of 17,000 that's been calculated is basically down to 58 of those folk recovering from Covid. Does still look weird right enough.

The explanation is in the second tweet in here:

The explanation is in the second tweet in here:

Thanks for the information.

To be fair they've updated their methodology a number of times. This is the latest tweek.

What am surprised about is how this pandemic has been so different from others, when you follow the graphs. Maybe the recording and the benefits of a fairly quick vaccine will blow past profiling out the water!

You do know that Gregg's 'vegan' sausage rolls aren't really?They pump them full of vaccine to catch out the anti vaxxers.They are in Cahoots with George Soros to take control of the world.So as you don't notice the vaccine comes in through Turkey through secret tunnels leading to the Kirkgate.The buskers in the Kirkgate are actually spying on us.

To be fair they've updated their methodology a number of times. This is the latest tweek.

What am surprised about is how this pandemic has been so different from others, when you follow the graphs. Maybe the recording and the benefits of a fairly quick vaccine will blow past profiling out the water!
I saw today that flu admissions to hospital have been higher than covid admissions at times over the winter. That must blow the mind of the conspiracy bams when the official data shows that.

This thread has been viewed 171490 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75