• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Witch Hunt against St. Patrick's Branch

225K to Der Hun 1982?

not the same CP..

not the same CP..

I've now realised what the reference is and confusing the 2 Craig Pattersons made me laugh out loud.

Our Craig is a lovely guy who's a complete and utter bampot! Once I got used to him, he takes a bit of getting used to, he's the roughest of rough diamonds.

I was invited to the other Craig Pattersons wedding, I think his bride knew whoever it was I was with at the time. I never went. They ended up living nearby but by that time I was never invited! I always felt a wee bit sorry for him having to retire from the game as early as he did.

They're very very different shapes!

I've now realised what the reference is and confusing the 2 Craig Pattersons made me laugh out loud.

Our Craig is a lovely guy who's a complete and utter bampot! Once I got used to him, he takes a bit of getting used to, he's the roughest of rough diamonds.

I was invited to the other Craig Pattersons wedding, I think his bride knew whoever it was I was with at the time. I never went. They ended up living nearby but by that time I was never invited! I always felt a wee bit sorry for him having to retire from the game as early as he did.

They're very very different shapes!

You've introduced another two guys into the mix.
:doh

We were wondering if the Craig Paterson who resigned, was the same as the "What's it like to be a Hun" Craig Paterson.

And if it was one, either, or both, who had it in for St Pats.

No idea who the two guys are in your post.

225K to Der Hun 1982?

wrong one :read:

Sounds like an ideal opportunity to ask him along for a question and answer session after the next meeting.

This reminds of the two Andy Goram's chat :rascal:

Which one, ex-HSA or ex-Hibs player? :rollfloor

A certain person took great delight in telling folk about his dislike for a particular branch :wink:

"just a bunch o' trade union ba'stards"

"only in the door 5 minutes and they're trying to tell us how to run our club"

"ye never see them in here unless there's a game on"

Heard that last one bandied about quite a bit by the blazers - must be the most ridiculous criticism in the world. Hibs fans from all over Edinburgh only go into the Hibs Club on a Saturday when Hibs are playing. What a shock. I'm sure Big Rab from Dalkeith is already writing a letter of apology as he popped into The Blacksmith for a fly drink after work instead of taking 4 buses and 2 and a bit hour across town for a rum n coke like a proper HSA man would do.

Knobs.

Heard that last one bandied about quite a bit by the blazers - must be the most ridiculous criticism in the world. Hibs fans from all over Edinburgh only go into the Hibs Club on a Saturday when Hibs are playing. What a shock. I'm sure Big Rab from Dalkeith is already writing a letter of apology as he popped into The Blacksmith for a fly drink after work instead of taking 4 buses and 2 and a bit hour across town for a rum n coke like a proper HSA man would do.

Knobs.

Wasnae expecting that last part :lol:

Seemingly it's the done thing to bring this up, whilst you're being presented with a gift from said branch, at their annual St. Patrick's night celebration too.

Knobs.

I agree, unless you live in the vicinity of the club, it really isn't an option to "pop in" for a pint during the week.
At home games I would hazard a guess and say its a "nice little earner" pre and post match. Friday & saturday nights with private functions(and it is a very popular venue for such, not just with Hibs fans) would enhance the financial situation a bit more. Mondays to thursday are dead days, unless there's a midweek game.
And that's where the OOT members getting to cast a vote irked said blazers, such as the aforementioned ex-vice.

"Am in here 5 nights a week, why should they get a vote"

because they are members, who have joined the club according to the rules laid down by the committee, of which he was part of.

This thread has been viewed 18654 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75