• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Who's who

Mixxxu

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I know Rep of Ireland,Dalianwanda,Superbam,Andy G and Egan but theres a few I cant put names to.Plus I'm bored shitless at work....

Philipfox & dangerous David for a start...Who are ye,who are ye:thumbgrin

I know Rep of Ireland,Dalianwanda,Superbam,Andy G and Egan but theres a few I cant put names to.Plus I'm bored shitless at work....

Philipfox & dangerous David for a start...Who are ye,who are ye:thumbgrin

Apart from the NI Hibees, thats all the Dublin/RoI Hibee Bounce regulars there alright, keith (hibernian_dub) and Scott (dublinhibee) do be on now & again, plus there's the one and only Nabser, based in Waterford (you would have met Nabser in the Hibs Club after the CIS Cup final, but i SERIOUSLY doubt you remember it). Plus I know Michael reads the Irish Hibees section, just need him to get the finger out and start contributing, alright Michael :bye

Philip Fox & Dangerous David are new to me too though :wink:

Introduce yourself lads :thumbgrin

Last edited:
Anseo :thumbgrin

OK, I'm Philip Fox :doh, a 39 year old student from Ranelagh. I wouldn't be a hard-core Hibee but there's a bit of love there.

P.S. The username is original, isn't it?

OK, I'm Philip Fox :doh, a 39 year old student from Ranelagh. I wouldn't be a hard-core Hibee but there's a bit of love there.

P.S. The username is original, isn't it?

At least you're a southsider. Thats a good start :wink:

At least you're a southsider. Thats a good start :wink:

You sound like AndyG:rollfloor

Bunch of Latte drinking snobs.:boxing:

And a Dublin Hoop :smug:

And a Dublin Hoop :smug:

Sweet Jesus no!!!! Not Rovers scum :banger::banger::banger:

Sweet Jesus no!!!! Not Rovers scum :banger::banger::banger:

Yeah, another Rovers dirt bird in da house. :rollfloor :Sparkle_Cool:

You must be Pats or what?

I don't know how were second in the league though - went to see them a few times this year and wasn't impressed. (v Pats, v Bohs twice).

How's Pats doing?:rollfloor

Yeah, another Rovers dirt bird in da house. :rollfloor :Sparkle_Cool:

You must be Pats or what?

Oh lord yes, nothing but the best :wink:

Few of us here are season ticket holders, fair few Hibee Saints aswell, they travel over from Scotland for a few games each season :thumbgrin

Hibernian_Dub and Dublin Hibee are Bohs fans :sad Bring on Monday :YAYYY:

I don't know how were second in the league though - went to see them a few times this year and wasn't impressed. (v Pats, v Bohs twice).

How's Pats doing?:rollfloor

We're doing very well when you consider we've been battling relegation for past 5/6 seasons

Still reckon we'll finish ahead of Rovers though :wink:

For the record, I was impressed with Pats and Bohs this year. I hadn't been to League of Ireland for a good few years and thought the standard was good.

I used to go regularly from about 1983 - 1988, then for a few years in the early '90s.

I'm one of the NI Hibbys who posts on here - HibeesHibs, U What?, Fizzure, Ned Kelly and Hibby Angel are all from/in NI too and read this forum as well.

:thumbgrin

I'm one of the NI Hibbys who posts on here - HibeesHibs, U What?, Fizzure, Ned Kelly and Hibby Angel are all from/in NI too and read this forum as well.

Is there an Irishhibee88 too ?

Is there an Irishhibee88 too ?

I think he's from across here but lives in Scotland.

Hi, my names Pogo, originally from Livingston, then Edinburgh, currently living in Killarney.
Used to be technical manager of the INEC venue, before I got hacked off with it!
Currently working freelance doing sound and lighting.
Will be up in Dublin tomorrow night working for TG4 at the St. Pats/Bohs match. Up in commentary, and at pitchside during the interviews. If it's cold you'll see me in a hibs tartan scarf!!!

Hi, my names Pogo, originally from Livingston, then Edinburgh, currently living in Killarney.
Used to be technical manager of the INEC venue, before I got hacked off with it!
Will be up in Dublin tomorrow night working for TG4 at the St. Pats/Bohs match. Up in commentary, and at pitchside during the interviews. If it's cold you'll see me in a hibs tartan scarf!!!

Pogo, what's your real name, I am from Livingston too, although I only work in Ireland 2-3 days a week.

Good stuff Pogo, fair few of us are Pats fans, will keep an eye out for you tonight :wink:

Well, just back from the match up in Dublin, fairly physical!
Thought Bohs deserved the win overall, Pat's looked a bit light up front, some very good play from dead balls (nice goal, and off the crossbar).
Bohs goalie was fortunate to only get a yellow for the early challenge outside the box, and Pat's should have had a penalty, rather than the player being booked for diving.
I suppose I did have the advantage of replays though!

I suppose if I was going to follow any team here, it would be Cork, as I lived there for a couple of years, and my wife is from there.

As for the questions from 1875, my real name is Robert Paterson, although called Pogo since I was 13 (after Pogo Paterson in Grange Hill!). Lived in Stonebank first, followed by Dedridge, before ending up in Carmondean. Went to Harrysmuir Primary, followed by Inveralmond where I stayed until I left school.

How come you only work in Ireland 2-3 days per week?

And I exist too, although Conor decided not to mention me. I'm the NI Hibs' secret shame....

im marco from edinburgh but living in the border town of newry all tic fans here so you can imagine im having a good ol week haha

Well, just back from the match up in Dublin, fairly physical!
Thought Bohs deserved the win overall, Pat's looked a bit light up front, some very good play from dead balls (nice goal, and off the crossbar).
Bohs goalie was fortunate to only get a yellow for the early challenge outside the box, and Pat's should have had a penalty, rather than the player being booked for diving.
I suppose I did have the advantage of replays though!

I suppose if I was going to follow any team here, it would be Cork, as I lived there for a couple of years, and my wife is from there.

As for the questions from 1875, my real name is Robert Paterson, although called Pogo since I was 13 (after Pogo Paterson in Grange Hill!). Lived in Stonebank first, followed by Dedridge, before ending up in Carmondean. Went to Harrysmuir Primary, followed by Inveralmond where I stayed until I left school.

Hell no Bohs didn't deserve to win it, because of one reason you stated. It WAS a penalty. Christ I'm still so pissed off after last night :banger::banger:

And I exist too, although Conor decided not to mention me. I'm the NI Hibs' secret shame....

Doh:banger:

Forgot about Marco too.

(And Daddy O'Hibby, as well as Owen Wright, are honourary County Down men).

Okay Mark, based on your earlier post and our chat last Sunday this is my first post on the Bounce........happy now.:wink:

Okay Mark, based on your earlier post and our chat last Sunday this is my first post on the Bounce........happy now.:wink:

Good man, its about time too :wink: Welcome to be Bounce :thumbgrin

I'm David, 26, now living in Ranelagh (was Milltown). Met a few boys in the Czech Inn watching a match v the yam scum last season but not sure who (ended up hammered and then had a housewarming....messy, messy, messy....).

I too lived in Livingston for about 22 years(Dedridge, Knightsridge, Livi Village, Ladywell). Moved 2 Edinburgh 3 1/2 years ago, lived just off Easter Road round the corner from MIddletons.

Will need to get round to the Czech Inn for a match again sometime soon.

What a first post absolutely awe inspiring ,cant believe you didnt post sooner Michael :shock:

Taken me that long to pluck up the courage to write a post having read your pearls of wisdom on here so often.....:bye

Taken me that long to pluck up the courage to write a post having read your pearls of wisdom on here so often.....:bye

Will drop you a text over the weekend Michael, let you know how Saturday went :wink:

Hopefully we'll do better than last night :banger:

I'm from leith and have lived over here for 9 years now.Work in Dublin as a chippy at spencer dock and getting seriously pi**ed off with the f***ing traffic.3 hours to get home to laois tonight.

Heading over to Easter Road on Saturday for the kilmarnock game on the early flight,anyone else going?

I'm from leith and have lived over here for 9 years now.Work in Dublin as a chippy at spencer dock and getting seriously pi**ed off with the f***ing traffic.3 hours to get home to laois tonight.

Heading over to Easter Road on Saturday for the kilmarnock game on the early flight,anyone else going?

Loads of guys going over mate this weekend..Tis the player of the year doo..I'll let Mark update you as I cannae go:banger:

Enjoy! Killie are going to feel the backlash :YAYYY:

Hi, there's a few of us heading over tomorrow (afternoon & night) for our Player os Season presentation.

We'll be in the 4 in hand for a pint or 20 after that, at around 6 ish if you're in the area :wink:

Cheers

Mark

Loads of guys going over mate this weekend..Tis the player of the year doo..I'll let Mark update you as I cannae go:banger:

Enjoy! Killie are going to feel the backlash :YAYYY:

Sorry for intruding and changing course, but i have this suffocating image of my head replacing that obviously, very sturdy stool in your pic.

:scared::fart: :laff:

Sorry for intruding and changing course, but i have this suffocating image of my head replacing that obviously, very sturdy stool in your pic.

:scared::fart: :laff:

Behave yourself J!:shock:

When these guys meet you they won't believe you posted that comment, what with the babyface & the boyish charm!:rollfloor

I've been absent fae here for ages due to the feckin firewall at work but I think I might have access to the forum again :YAYYY:

I'm Scott, 33 years old(on Sunday actually!) living in Donaghmede, been in Dublin almost 7 years now :shock:

Aberdonian by birth, lived in Embra for 3 years in Canonmills

Behave yourself J!:shock:

When these guys meet you they won't believe you posted that comment, what with the babyface & the boyish charm!:rollfloor

:rollfloor
Naughty by nature, you seen my provocotive dance style, stools and all. Your right though L, about the charm, but forgot the stunning good looks.

:worthy :wink:

Cannae say I know you mate, although my surname is Strachan and me and my two brothers were well kent Hibby's from Crazyhill? I work for an Edinburgh company but commute to Dublin a few days every week.

I lived in Whinbank and Alderbank, went to St. Kenneths then St Marys and St Margarets....proper schools

This thread has been viewed 6847 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75