• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Who's who

Mixxxu

Bounce Radge
I know Rep of Ireland,Dalianwanda,Superbam,Andy G and Egan but theres a few I cant put names to.Plus I'm bored shitless at work....

Philipfox & dangerous David for a start...Who are ye,who are ye:thumbgrin

Rep of Ireland Hibee

Smrt Sparte
Bounce Radge
I know Rep of Ireland,Dalianwanda,Superbam,Andy G and Egan but theres a few I cant put names to.Plus I'm bored shitless at work....

Philipfox & dangerous David for a start...Who are ye,who are ye:thumbgrin

Apart from the NI Hibees, thats all the Dublin/RoI Hibee Bounce regulars there alright, keith (hibernian_dub) and Scott (dublinhibee) do be on now & again, plus there's the one and only Nabser, based in Waterford (you would have met Nabser in the Hibs Club after the CIS Cup final, but i SERIOUSLY doubt you remember it). Plus I know Michael reads the Irish Hibees section, just need him to get the finger out and start contributing, alright Michael :bye

Philip Fox & Dangerous David are new to me too though :wink:

Introduce yourself lads :thumbgrin

Last edited:

philipfox

Bounced Out!
OK, I'm Philip Fox :doh, a 39 year old student from Ranelagh. I wouldn't be a hard-core Hibee but there's a bit of love there.

P.S. The username is original, isn't it?

philipfox

Bounced Out!
I don't know how were second in the league though - went to see them a few times this year and wasn't impressed. (v Pats, v Bohs twice).

How's Pats doing?:rollfloor

Rep of Ireland Hibee

Smrt Sparte
Bounce Radge
Yeah, another Rovers dirt bird in da house. :rollfloor :Sparkle_Cool:

You must be Pats or what?

Oh lord yes, nothing but the best :wink:

Few of us here are season ticket holders, fair few Hibee Saints aswell, they travel over from Scotland for a few games each season :thumbgrin

Hibernian_Dub and Dublin Hibee are Bohs fans :sad Bring on Monday :YAYYY:

Rep of Ireland Hibee

Smrt Sparte
Bounce Radge
I don't know how were second in the league though - went to see them a few times this year and wasn't impressed. (v Pats, v Bohs twice).

How's Pats doing?:rollfloor

We're doing very well when you consider we've been battling relegation for past 5/6 seasons

Still reckon we'll finish ahead of Rovers though :wink:

philipfox

Bounced Out!
For the record, I was impressed with Pats and Bohs this year. I hadn't been to League of Ireland for a good few years and thought the standard was good.

I used to go regularly from about 1983 - 1988, then for a few years in the early '90s.

NI Hibby

Radge, so it is
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm one of the NI Hibbys who posts on here - HibeesHibs, U What?, Fizzure, Ned Kelly and Hibby Angel are all from/in NI too and read this forum as well.

:thumbgrin

pogo

Bounce Radge
Hi, my names Pogo, originally from Livingston, then Edinburgh, currently living in Killarney.
Used to be technical manager of the INEC venue, before I got hacked off with it!
Currently working freelance doing sound and lighting.
Will be up in Dublin tomorrow night working for TG4 at the St. Pats/Bohs match. Up in commentary, and at pitchside during the interviews. If it's cold you'll see me in a hibs tartan scarf!!!

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Hi, my names Pogo, originally from Livingston, then Edinburgh, currently living in Killarney.
Used to be technical manager of the INEC venue, before I got hacked off with it!
Will be up in Dublin tomorrow night working for TG4 at the St. Pats/Bohs match. Up in commentary, and at pitchside during the interviews. If it's cold you'll see me in a hibs tartan scarf!!!
Pogo, what's your real name, I am from Livingston too, although I only work in Ireland 2-3 days a week.

Rep of Ireland Hibee

Smrt Sparte
Bounce Radge

Good stuff Pogo, fair few of us are Pats fans, will keep an eye out for you tonight :wink:

pogo

Bounce Radge
Well, just back from the match up in Dublin, fairly physical!
Thought Bohs deserved the win overall, Pat's looked a bit light up front, some very good play from dead balls (nice goal, and off the crossbar).
Bohs goalie was fortunate to only get a yellow for the early challenge outside the box, and Pat's should have had a penalty, rather than the player being booked for diving.
I suppose I did have the advantage of replays though!

I suppose if I was going to follow any team here, it would be Cork, as I lived there for a couple of years, and my wife is from there.

As for the questions from 1875, my real name is Robert Paterson, although called Pogo since I was 13 (after Pogo Paterson in Grange Hill!). Lived in Stonebank first, followed by Dedridge, before ending up in Carmondean. Went to Harrysmuir Primary, followed by Inveralmond where I stayed until I left school.

How come you only work in Ireland 2-3 days per week?

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel