• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

When I win the euromillions

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
I'm going to see my immediate family allright financially,I'm going to give a few million to far left causes and I'm going to pump at least 30 mill into Hibs.Just so as you know.

When I win the Euro millions, with my luck I'll drop dead with the shock.

Good thread though Moaty

I'll probably pee myself first.

Then I'm off to the highlands and keeping bees.
Family taken care of, handful of friends getting houses bought.

The rest would probably be a blur.

I’ll probably emigrate.

First thing I'd do would be to go on a world cruise while i thought about what else i'd do

First thing I'd do would be to go on a world cruise while i thought about what else i'd do

I’m guessing it would involve more holidays.

I would see my family alright then spunk the rest on Holidays, luxury house, Maid, and fuck knows what else.

I’m guessing it would involve more holidays.

well what else could you do really ?

well what else could you do really ?
Pump money into Hibs.

Pump money into Hibs.

My problem is who would be using the money.
I wouldn't want to tell them what to do, but I'd also hate to see it go towards more infrastructure.

I'd probably go the community route.

I’ve got a list of about 30 golf courses around the world I’d like to play.

I’ll probably emigrate.

Me too, house in Spain, another in Bali. Family and Friends houses bought outright and Prawn Sandwich Box at the Holy Ground.

I'm not sure I'd go on a cruise but I might buy a ship!

I'm going to see my immediate family allright financially,I'm going to give a few million to far left causes and I'm going to pump at least 30 mill into Hibs.Just so as you know.
Please don't pump 30Mil into Hibs ,not while Heckys at the wheel.
Hold off for a bit.

Wouldnt give shit to the left....Its them that are trying to betray democracy.

If democracy is ignored...all hell will break loose!

I'd use 1 million to buy Tynecastle (more than generous offer) and turn it into a Hibs megastore.
Give some to deserving charities, see ma family alright then buy a camper van or a scooter or both and take a leisurely tour of Italy. Down the east coast through Sicily and up the west coast. If there was any money leftover I'd turn around and do it all over again. :33:???

Please don't pump 30Mil into Hibs ,not while Heckys at the wheel.
Hold off for a bit.
I think 30 mill gets you the club and you tell Hecky to GTF.

I'd be easy to spot parking my green Aston Martin. A house here and another in Spain, never clean another toilet in my life. Family and friends sorted. Something for Hibs but not sure what.

And take that American arsehole with you.

Me too, house in Spain, another in Bali. Family and Friends houses bought outright and Prawn Sandwich Box at the Holy Ground.
No danger you'd be allowed a house in Spain. Once brexit has alienated our European neighbours I'd be surprised if British passport holders weren't sent back home, the eurotunnel bricked up at the french end and all sailings and flights banned from britain to European countries. I would if I were them but then I'm a real vindictive bastard

Have you met him? How is he concluded as being an arsehole? He has not just made us debt free?

So when you pump 30m into hibs are you an arsehole for doing so too?

No danger you'd be allowed a house in Spain. Once brexit has alienated our European neighbours I'd be surprised if British passport holders weren't sent back home, the eurotunnel bricked up at the french end and all sailings and flights banned from britain to European countries. I would if I were them but then I'm a real vindictive bastard
The Costa economy relies too much on expats for them all to be booted out. It's getting more difficult get an appointment to apply for citizenship but i've been assured some sort of arrangement will be made.

Pump money into Hibs.

Not for me I'm afraid

Have you met him? How is he concluded as being an arsehole? He has not just made us debt free?

So when you pump 30m into hibs are you an arsehole for doing so too?
A debt free club,which he has shown no interest in,which now has one of the worst squads that I've seen in years.

The Costa economy relies too much on expats for them all to be booted out. It's getting more difficult get an appointment to apply for citizenship but i've been assured some sort of arrangement will be made.
Wait until that lot darn saff start deporting European nationals, it won't matter a fuck to euro governments about the Costa economy because it'll be tit for tat. The world is being manouvered towards conflict by extreme politicians and puppetmasters. Need to thin out the world population as there's too many humans.

I'd buy the Gunts promising all sorts.....

A debt free club,which he has shown no interest in,which now has one of the worst squads that I've seen in years.
No even in the door yet, how has he shown no interest?

Is that not what you do anyway?

I think 30 mill gets you the club and you tell Hecky to GTF.
Harsh but fair. :gigglle:

Deary me!
Racism is unacceptable in any form.
You may not like the guy,not that you've given him much of a chance,but why bring his nationality into it?
Leftie ny arse!

Deary me!
Racism is unacceptable in any form.
You may not like the guy,not that you've given him much of a chance,but why bring his nationality into it?
Leftie ny arse!

And he is Peruvian!

[

He probably posted that from the Bahamas, or California or Methil or somewhere exotic like that

And he is Peruvian!
Correct but technically that's still American

Correct but technically that's still American

In the same sense that we're European?

I wish , you'd definitely need to get away from it all for a few months

I also have said I'd go on a cruise to think things over. Was also going to buy Hibs but Ron beat me to it. Think I'd try set up couple of businesses with a rod petrie to run them. Then tour the world giving cash to good causes....off the interest of course

In the same sense that we're European?
In that Peru is part of the American continent.So I'll withdraw the American remark and just stick to calling him an arsehole.

In that Peru is part of the American continent.So I'll withdraw the American remark and just stick to calling him an arsehole.

South American continent, but its semantics.

I think it's wrong to be calling him anything just now though.
Hes done nothing wrong and done a few things right?

Hes okay for now. Quietly optimistic tbh

We know nothing about him to form an opinion!!

We know nothing about him to form an opinion!!
Aye...Lima lane!

This thread has been viewed 4779 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back