• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

About half an hour ago I had goat's cheese and biscuits with a black coffee.I'm watching MOTD.

Cup of strong tea , and a rowie.

Do for a while.

Cup of strong tea , and a rowie.

Do for a while.
You and the missus fell oot?
Sunday brekkie ,coffee, Ze Bounce.

You and the missus fell oot?
Sunday brekkie ,coffee, Ze Bounce.
Not a big eater first thing Billy. About 10 am before I look to have a decent breakfast.
The Bounce will do as a filler.

Porridge, apple, french toast with smoked salmon, black coffee

It's sunday, so its two bacon rolls with brown sauce and a pint of black coffee, Jason Manford on the radio and the bounce.

Coffee, cereal, fruit, yoghurt, radio 6.

Couple of hours work running about with deliveries then a big lunch

Eye Level one of the first tunes we learned at Craigentinny Primary School Brass Band,taught by my Dad's cousin Andrew Young.
I went to craigentinny primary , you must have been a year or 2 above me .

A curry with paneer, peas, spinach and potatoes I think, washed down with a few different IPAs.
Played cranium earlier and about to get into the scrabble, listening to the great hibby Dick Gaughan on his birthday

Mince.

If you're looking for a decent working from home lunch, try a Walls Chicken Tikka slice. Delicious and only 90 seconds in the microwave. Yes it's actually better microwaved, baking dries it out. Couple of quid I think.

Tesco’s Indian and white lines.

Tonight we fired up the grill.
Home mad hamburgers.
Hot dogs.
Egg salad on the side.
Onions tomatoes ketchup and mustard.
sweetwater IPA while grilling.
Large Pinot Noir while eating.
Al fresco.
Brawsome.

I made spanish chicken and chorizo casserole with new potatoes and crusty bread last night, and drank a bottle of Aldi's own brand wheat beer, then fell asleep watching a film.

Poppy seed loaf, carved of the top added cheese, onion, chilli, lots of sun dried tomatoes, grilled and washed down with water and tea. Watched lots of old Hibee games and enjoyed the scenes, especially at gunthill. Oh and I nearly put poppy thief loaf.

Orange marmalade sausages on toast washed down with jambo tears

A BLT and a glass of cloudy lemonande as I snigger at the puddledrinkers.

BOWMORE.

Just finished a lovely freshly prepared bowl of schadenfreude, followed by a massive plate of the giggles, washed down with a big mug of fuck you, whilst reading the glorious bounce.

:yams1:

Shop bought gf pizza,ham and a fuckton of jalapenos added.
GF corona and an Uprising chaser with Kettle brisket crisps whilst watching the last episode of Innocent

Minestrone soup, two corn beef sandwiches with branston pickle. Too much whisky. Fat fingers and one eye half working, time to turn over.

Salmon with some pasta , veg and spicy sauce for tea. Didn’t watch anything but laughed at Hearts and broke out this t shirt..

Attachments

• E3937B5D-4927-4ED3-8121-3A29E5AE61BE.jpeg
    E3937B5D-4927-4ED3-8121-3A29E5AE61BE.jpeg
    303.8 KB · Views: 15
Veg and Noodle Stir Fry with grilled Ribeye Steak, washed down with a puddledrinker relegated glass of Red!

Two home made pancakes and a cup of char.
Enough to tide me over until Hibbybilly style breakfast time.

spread red pesto over a tesco nan bread, lightly fried up some mushrooms and peppers, fired them on the nan, covered with grated cheese and baked - delicious cross continental improvised pizza

Morrison’s have got these which I assume are stocked by most of the other major supermarkets.

No need at all for those generic sh1tey pitta breads to be used and miles ahead of guff wraps. Kebab shops slowly upping their game to use decent bread.

Versatile as F for stuffing ? as they’re already cut and ideal for the Foreman grill.

The same mob also do Focaccia version and both cheap as.67C12FE1-F4FD-4D88-A598-F51CAEFDA53F.jpeg

Morrison’s have got these which I assume are stocked by most of the other major supermarkets.

No need at all for those generic sh1tey pitta breads to be used and miles ahead of guff wraps. Kebab shops slowly upping their game to use decent bread.

Versatile as F for stuffing ? as they’re already cut and ideal for the Foreman grill.

The same mob also do Focaccia version and both cheap as.View attachment 2651

Furry boots in Morrisons? The bread isle?

Aye. Should be beside all the packaged wraps, pittas, Naans etc.

Assisted in the kitchen making a quiche. eggs, cheese, red pepper, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes, I got a slap for eating the cheese quicker than I could grate it. Pah. Not ate since porridge time, it smells the bees knees. Oh and bacon, I opened the pkt.

I had a wrap stuffed with various austrian smoked meats, goats cheese and salad topped with chilli and tomato relish, a yogurt, a glass of diet Lilt and a five minute peak at the bounce.

I had a wrap stuffed with various austrian smoked meats, goats cheese and salad topped with chilli and tomato relish, a yogurt, a glass of diet Lilt and a five minute peak at the bounce.
My very favourite snack of all time is Austrian smoked cheese. I can eat a whole sausage of it without even blinking.

My very favourite snack of all time is Austrian smoked cheese. I can eat a whole sausage of it without even blinking.

I like it too, but today I had austrian sausage, they were doing it in Lidl, both it and the wee Pates I mentioned a few weeks back are ace!

I went to craigentinny primary , you must have been a year or 2 above me .
Do you know Coco Whitson? Or Derek Moorhead?Who else?That guy with the one ear?What was his name again?

Do you know Coco Whitson? Or Derek Moorhead?Who else?That guy with the one ear?What was his name again?

What do you call a bear without a ear?

What do you call a bear without a ear?
Anything you like he can't hear you. Ok tea tonight,home made veggie soup with barley, rice and kidney beans.Shepherd's Pie-from some group that make microwave meals for my mum,the Parsley Group or something, then I had Greek Yogurt with an added banana.And a black Coffee.Was watching the 6o'clock news.

Anything you like he can't hear you. Ok tea tonight,home made veggie soup with barley, rice and kidney beans.Shepherd's Pie-from some group that make microwave meals for my mum,the Parsley Group or something, then I had Greek Yogurt with an added banana.And a black Coffee.Was watching the 6o'clock news.

B

Van Gogh?

Lugless Douglas ?

BIG G

geez up in the flats behind the postie club . Coco whitson , Billy wood jambo all stayed there . Derek Moorhead stayed in the findlays i think .they were all above me at school , but was pals with them all .

Couple of slices of toast and a cup of green tea in the garden. What a tremendous sunny day to support an SPFL football club that acts with decorum.
Today I will be mostly pottering about my wee greenhouse tending my plants.

This thread has been viewed 255062 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back