• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

19 Crimes is pretty decent. I like Campo Viejo Tempranillo which is also £6 and delicious.
I’m not a fan of Chardonnay at all so I wouldn’t buy it. I don’t like ‘oaky’ whites, although I enjoy most OK whites as long as they are well chilled.

I saw both but the deal for the McGuigan Reserve Shiraz at £6 in Morrisons is the winner. Dee-lish......

I saw both but the deal for the McGuigan Reserve Shiraz at £6 in Morrisons is the winner. Dee-lish......

It’s on my list too, but I find it a bit rougher and not for school nights.

It’s on my list too, but I find it a bit rougher and not for school nights.

The reserve?

The reserve?

Aye.

I am surprised, I find Campo Viejo and the Crimes far rougher.

I am surprised, I find Campo Viejo and the Crimes far rougher.

Surely need to take his age into consideration ??

Tonight I had calamari and ribs in Sneckie, washed down with pints of cold San Miguael. Superb grub. Feck all on the telly, spoke to the Mrs all night.

Tonight I had calamari and ribs in Sneckie, washed down with pints of cold San Miguael. Superb grub. Feck all on the telly, spoke to the Mrs all night.

Man Citeh game was amazing.

Fairly shan tea of pizza and oven chips, washed down with an IPA.

Going to watch Maradona movie at 9pm and snack on bombay mix

I have invested heavily in Mount Gay Eclipse rum, served with loads of lime, ice, and Coke Zero. It's GID. Maybe too good...

Some gnocchi with a five cheese marinara sauce. Hit the spot.

Some gnocchi with a five cheese marinara sauce. Hit the spot.
FIVE cheese? Stellar work, sir.

Dominos spicy pizza. Rioja (bottle x2)

Bog roll, hand sanitizer, baked beans and 19 Crimes Red.
No particular order. Wish me luck.?

Dominos spicy pizza. Rioja (bottle x2)
X2?
WTF ?
Some old person may be doing without because of your greed.
Greedy pensioner cnut that you are.

Nae bog rolls ffs ????

Yesterday I made a chicken stir fry fir me and Mrs 1875, washed down with a bottle the aforementioned McGuigans Shiraz reserve. Then watched 2 episodes of the new series of Outlander and made a dent in a bottle of 19 crimes red.

Yesterday I made a chicken stir fry fir me and Mrs 1875, washed down with a bottle the aforementioned McGuigans Shiraz reserve. Then watched 2 episodes of the new series of Outlander and made a dent in a bottle of 19 crimes red.
One bottle.
As it should be.
Not like some.
Well done.

One bottle.
As it should be.
Not like some.
Well done.

He didn’t say how big a dent he put in the second bottle did he.....

He didn’t say how big a dent he put in the second bottle did he.....
No 'whataboutery' please.

:mad:

Making a chicken dinner wi roast and mash , Yorkie puds and sprouts . Also 8 bottles of "Henry Weston " cider , which shall be tanned before bedtime ?

Chorizo, tomatoes, peppers, olives with rice tonight, couple of joker ipa.

Making a chicken dinner wi roast and mash , Yorkie puds and sprouts . Also 8 bottles of "Henry Weston " cider , which shall be tanned before bedtime ?
Wtf?
8 bottles

Wtf?
8 bottles

Calm down.
They are probably not litre bottles.

Calm down.
They are probably not litre bottles.
Have you tried it auld yin?
I'd doubt most ppl would function after 4 or 5 let alone 8

Have you tried it auld yin?
I'd doubt most ppl would function after 4 or 5 let alone 8

Not yet.

Depends what's on sale now I guess.

Tonight I had ,home made scotch broth,then chillie made by my wee sister,watched 101 premiership goals volume 1 and now Gangs of New York.I knew it was a good idea to keep the video player.Oh and I'm drinking cider.

Eating a Turnip Cake the wife made. Actually no bad. Like carrot cake but made out of neeps.

Watching Curb Your Enthusiasm back to back from season 1. Then onto 'Its always sunny in Philadelphia'

Food= spicy Italian sausage sour cream penne pasta.
Drink= Campbells Bobby Burns Shiraz.
Viewing= 6 episodes of Inside No9 ( much to my partners annoyance). Then after she’s toddled of to bed, more Shiraz and a re-run of “That”, final.

Watching Curb Your Enthusiasm back to back from season 1. Then onto 'Its always sunny in Philadelphia'

Find myself turning in to Larry David every day.... Scary :amazed:

Home made bread with finely chopped onions through it and knor pkt minestrone.

Spinach and olive risotto, diluting juice and left over bday cake for pudding

Rumbledethumps, washed down with a Lawless village IPA,watching the last episode of Safe

Salmon, broccoli, noodles earlier, glass of water and now on peppermint tea, off the bevvy this week.

About to watch the news

Bottle of Singha beer, some duck, tatties, and veg.

Kit Kat coffee Hibees bounce

Home made bread with finely chopped onions through it and knor pkt minestrone.
The loaf sounds nice , J.
My wife is not working now and she's taken to cooking / baking.
Hope she gives the bread a go.
Not sure how her stuff is going to be, as in 40 years of marriage she hasn't baked a bloody thing!
I may need an official 'taster'.

The loaf sounds nice , J.
My wife is not working now and she's taken to cooking / baking.
Hope she gives the bread a go.
Not sure how her stuff is going to be, as in 40 years of marriage she hasn't baked a bloody thing!
I may need an official 'taster'.
I'm fortunate in that respect, my wife has always been a brilliant cook. Always baking for our kids and grandkids. I love home made soup and bread. She made puff candy as a treat yesterday. Yummy. The bread is to die for and with bitter and soup, mmm. I'm 40 year of marriage also and just found out my eldest had booked a surprise visit from NI with our granddaughter and obviously cancelled. Gutted. I'm in the 12 week indoor category and I will really miss my children, grandchildren and fostered wee ones. Hope all calms down in the near future.

This thread has been viewed 255075 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back