• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH
  • Could Users Please note that the Rules state you must seek Permission before posting any Auctions, or Sales.

Tom James signs for Hibernian

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Wee bit about him in the Evening News - looks a good signing if it goes through.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
and hopefully we will get soon...
My concern is that Hecky believes McNulty, Kamberi and Shaw will be good enough to be our strikers for next season when it is clear to me we need better, and at least one more in who gives us something different.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Strkers we need 🤡
and hopefully we will get soon...
My concern is that Hecky believes McNulty, Kamberi and Shaw will be good enough to be our strikers for next season when it is clear to me we need better, and at least one more in who gives us something different.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
What a difference getting our 1st choice targets in, I don't think anyone will be garaunteed in the first 11, I can see Heck & Co bringing players in our weak positions which will only benefit us with each and every one of them fighting for their place.

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
What a difference getting our 1st choice targets in, I don't think anyone will be garaunteed in the first 11, I can see Heck & Co bringing players in our weak positions which will only benefit us with each and every one of them fighting for their place.
I've never been someone who believes in this 1st choice stuff. At the level we're working at there will be a good few players of an equal standing.

I've never been that convinced not getting the 'first choice in' was attributable to Hibs door.

And on that point there will be lots of players whose opinion of themselves at this time of the window is [far] greater than Hibs, or indeed anyone else, is willing to pay but will be in our price range as the transfer window hurtles towards their unsigned arse.

Last edited:

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Take it this is a done deal and hibs just haven’t announced it yet since he was at Hanlons testimonial last night?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors