Semi final.- DUNDEE UTD

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £26.37

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Football is the most strangest and wonderful game.
As we all know it can also be cruel. Hibs are undoubtedly the strongest team left in the competition. I’m quietly confident

Reactions: Boo

Boo

Just A Radge
Hibs favourites, what can go wrong...

Please do not fuck up the euroball bonanza Jack, chance to make yourself a club legend too
Do you think / anybody heard anything in the Celtic looking at him
If he / we win the cup and 3 rd and with Celtic looking like they making a C of it again re new manager - would not be biggest surprise if they were sniffing around

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Do you think / anybody heard anything in the Celtic looking at him
If he / we win the cup and 3 rd and with Celtic looking like they making a C of it again re new manager - would not be biggest surprise if they were sniffing around
Not a chance.
After the Smellies total collapse this season the great unwashed will be demanding a ‘big name’.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Everyone will fancy their chances now bookies will probably have hibs as slight favourites but that counts for absolutely fuck all - all the teams left are capable of beating each other
Spot on.

We are capable of beating all the teams left in the cup, and we are capable of losing to them all. We don't handle being favourites at any time, and as you say in reality there are no favourites. We certainly have a chance, but so do all the others. I have no preference for the semi-final.

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Was anyone else unfortunate enough to listen to that fucking hunfest of commentary on Radio scotland, for the sevco v saints game?
Ex hun and current Dundee player (Dundee being St johnstone rivals), Charlie Adams and Steven Robinson ex Motherwell manager and huge hun fan.
It was an absolute disgrace, I've never listened to hun TV but I'd guess it sounded like they pair. Fucking spunked over their microphone when the Huns scored then like a death in the family when Saints scored. No fucking way would sevco or Smellies fans put up with that type of bias.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here