Saturday Night At The Movies

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Watched Bosch Legacy. 10 episodes.
Looks like there will be another....

Forgot to say....
I enjoyed it, but my tiny mind is easily entertained.

BonScott64

Private Member
Reaction score

Forgot to say....
Was that about power tools?

Weehibbydrew

Mellowed Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

Forgot to say....
Another vote for this. It was excellent. Helps if you've watched the Bosch origin series (there are seven I think).

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
I went to see Everything Everywhere All At Once at the Cameo this evening.If you're looking for a great time ,several Laugh Out Loud moments if you like surrealism,mixed with Kung Fu mixed with flamboyent fashion a mix of Chinese culture mixed with English and all points immagrent,the plot?Didn't really have one apart from an idea that there are several universes and several realities with the Matrix played for laughs with references to Thelma and Louise and Hannah Barbera and you're half way there.If you want to cheer yourself up go see.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I went to see Everything Everywhere All At Once at the Cameo this evening.If you're looking for a great time ,several Laugh Out Loud moments if you like surrealism,mixed with Kung Fu mixed with flamboyent fashion a mix of Chinese culture mixed with English and all points immagrent,the plot?Didn't really have one apart from an idea that there are several universes and several realities with the Matrix played for laughs with references to Thelma and Louise and Hannah Barbera and you're half way there.If you want to cheer yourself up go see.
Sounds perfect

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
I watched Pride on cooncil tv tonight, excellent film.

BVilleggiante

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I watched The Green Knight recently and really enjoyed it! If you watch it and at the end are scratching your head, then you've done it right. I went to look up many of the meanings in the movie only afterwards only to discover it's an actual King Arthur story that was written and many scholars to this day are trying to figure it out. A fantastic watch in another state of mind if you're into that kind of thing. The one stand out in the film is the sound. The music and just general sound in the movie was done exceedingly well.

BonScott64

Private Member
Reaction score
You should write for Empire magazine

EH17 Jimmy

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I never knew about this aspect of WW2 until recently. What a powerful film.

The poor Poles took a battering off everyone. But I highly recommend this.

Volhynia or its English title Hatred.....

Volhynia (Polish: Wołyń) is a 2016 Polish war drama directed by Wojciech Smarzowski. The film is set in the 1939–1943 time frame and its central theme is Ukrainian anti-Polish hatred culminating in massacres of Poles in Volhynia.

EH17 Jimmy

Just A Radge
Reaction score
This is decent as well.

Gulag The Forgotten Prisoners Of WW2 also known as Eternal Winter.......

Christmas 1944. Soviet soldiers invade Hungary and drag every young woman with German origins away from their villages and transport them to a brutal Soviet labour camps. Here they are forced to work in the coal mines under inhumane conditions.

Two Headed Boy

Private Member
Reaction score
I took the little un to see Jurassic World: Dominion the other day. She loved it but I'm still of the opinion there is only one decent Jurassic Park film. It's about an hour too long and has almost no plot to speak of.

On that note, why are so many blockbusters just now 2hrs 45mins? You think they'd make more money on them if they could show more screenings a day? Films about Dinosaurs and Transformers don't need to be as long as Apocalypse Now surely?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 18125 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75