• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Ross County away on December 4

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I was thinking of driving up and straight back down post match, but I am currently heading up on my own, dinnae fancy that drive on my own.

Alternatively, I could let the train take the strain and come back down the next morning, allowing me a few pre and post match libations. Anyone heading up on the train?

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Ken what yer saying.

I’m Heading up but dunno what my plans are (Wife has car, sidekick at School, working late AM Thursday).

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Ken what yer saying.

I’m Heading up but dunno what my plans are (Wife has car, sidekick at School, working late AM Thursday).
If we can get two more, dont mind driving and picking up at say Barnton and drive straight back after?

WJC1848

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I was thinking of driving up and straight back down post match, but I am currently heading up on my own, dinnae fancy that drive on my own.

Alternatively, I could let the train take the strain and come back down the next morning, allowing me a few pre and post match libations. Anyone heading up on the train?
Wife and I are driving up and staying overnight. Don't fancy the drive back at night with the weather as it is. You're welcome to a lift back if you revert to Plan B.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I was (part of me still is) using the day as long distance training miles and cycling the c200 miles up (weather dependent) 🚴🏻‍♂️

Certainly would not cycle back (got a couple of hefty endurance epics on my radar mid 2020).

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Few of us getting train up and staying in Inverness , think @fieryjack and Billy doing the same

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Few of us getting train up and staying in Inverness , think @fieryjack and Billy doing the same
What train are you on Going up Robbie?

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
What train are you on Going up Robbie?
Probably be the 1330 if I can get away from work will go earlier

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Think I am driving up and back now. If anyone needs a lift, happy to pick up and drop in Edinburgh West.

johnniemac

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Wife and I going up for a few days taking in some walking on the Black Isle.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
you leaving from home?
Yes B, about 2? Currently me and picking up Mr Dnipro in Perth en route.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
OK mate, pick up at FES Bannockburn might work?

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Spare train ticket available going up at 1330 on the day of game, only one way though, £15

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Spare train ticket available going up at 1330 on the day of game, only one way though, £15
Inverness beers after? 🍻

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I am now booked to stay in Dingwall post match with my laddie. Lift down available for two to west side of town or Perth/ Livingston on the Thursday morning, if you take up Robbie's excellent train ticket offer.

I have written to Ross County to ask if their supporters bar will match the excellent post match night Elgin City put on in the summer.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I am now booked to stay in Dingwall post match with my laddie. Lift down available for two to west side of town or Perth/ Livingston on the Thursday morning, if you take up Robbie's excellent train ticket offer.

I have written to Ross County to ask if their supporters bar will match the excellent post match night Elgin City put on in the summer.
Hope so, will stay in Dingwall for a few post match jars then head back to Inverness on 11pm train.

We stayed in Dingwall after league cup group game last year, beware locals singing the sash at 2am outside your hotel..

Boo

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Hope so, will stay in Dingwall for a few post match jars then head back to Inverness on 11pm train.

We stayed in Dingwall after league cup group game last year, beware locals singing the sash at 2am outside your hotel..
Are they not a friendly bunch up there ?

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Are they not a friendly bunch up there ?
The gulls are aggressive as fcuk.
Ruined my jacket.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in