• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ross County away on December 4

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of driving up and straight back down post match, but I am currently heading up on my own, dinnae fancy that drive on my own.

Alternatively, I could let the train take the strain and come back down the next morning, allowing me a few pre and post match libations. Anyone heading up on the train?

Ken what yer saying.

I’m Heading up but dunno what my plans are (Wife has car, sidekick at School, working late AM Thursday).

Ken what yer saying.

I’m Heading up but dunno what my plans are (Wife has car, sidekick at School, working late AM Thursday).

If we can get two more, dont mind driving and picking up at say Barnton and drive straight back after?

I was thinking of driving up and straight back down post match, but I am currently heading up on my own, dinnae fancy that drive on my own.

Alternatively, I could let the train take the strain and come back down the next morning, allowing me a few pre and post match libations. Anyone heading up on the train?
Wife and I are driving up and staying overnight. Don't fancy the drive back at night with the weather as it is. You're welcome to a lift back if you revert to Plan B.

I was (part of me still is) using the day as long distance training miles and cycling the c200 miles up (weather dependent) ??‍♂️

Certainly would not cycle back (got a couple of hefty endurance epics on my radar mid 2020).

Few of us getting train up and staying in Inverness , think @fieryjack and Billy doing the same

Few of us getting train up and staying in Inverness , think @fieryjack and Billy doing the same

What train are you on Going up Robbie?

What train are you on Going up Robbie?

Probably be the 1330 if I can get away from work will go earlier

Think I am driving up and back now. If anyone needs a lift, happy to pick up and drop in Edinburgh West.

Wife and I going up for a few days taking in some walking on the Black Isle.

Think I am driving up and back now. If anyone needs a lift, happy to pick up and drop in Edinburgh West.

you leaving from home?

you leaving from home?

Yes B, about 2? Currently me and picking up Mr Dnipro in Perth en route.

Yes B, about 2? Currently me and picking up Mr Dnipro in Perth en route.

ill pm you.

OK mate, pick up at FES Bannockburn might work?

Spare train ticket available going up at 1330 on the day of game, only one way though, £15

Spare train ticket available going up at 1330 on the day of game, only one way though, £15

Inverness beers after? ?

I am now booked to stay in Dingwall post match with my laddie. Lift down available for two to west side of town or Perth/ Livingston on the Thursday morning, if you take up Robbie's excellent train ticket offer.

I have written to Ross County to ask if their supporters bar will match the excellent post match night Elgin City put on in the summer.

I am now booked to stay in Dingwall post match with my laddie. Lift down available for two to west side of town or Perth/ Livingston on the Thursday morning, if you take up Robbie's excellent train ticket offer.

I have written to Ross County to ask if their supporters bar will match the excellent post match night Elgin City put on in the summer.

Hope so, will stay in Dingwall for a few post match jars then head back to Inverness on 11pm train.

We stayed in Dingwall after league cup group game last year, beware locals singing the sash at 2am outside your hotel..

Hope so, will stay in Dingwall for a few post match jars then head back to Inverness on 11pm train.

We stayed in Dingwall after league cup group game last year, beware locals singing the sash at 2am outside your hotel..
Are they not a friendly bunch up there ?

Are they not a friendly bunch up there ?

The gulls are aggressive as fcuk.
Ruined my jacket.

The gulls are aggressive as fcuk.
Ruined my jacket.
I thought as much anyway
Predictions
3-1 hibs c killl
0-2 at Ross
2-1 b sheep

Does anyone know if Hibs Club are puting on a bus?

Does anyone know if Hibs Club are puting on a bus?

No. The other buses are all full too.

Still got a space coming down the road on Thursday? Lad I know maybe after a lift down, can use our spare train ticket going up.

Happy to give someone a lift back down. Ross County never got back to me, which is silly on their part.

@Power Are you able to confirm if there will be pay at the gate / tickets on sale at the ground for this one?

@Power Are you able to confirm if there will be pay at the gate / tickets on sale at the ground for this one?

Absolutely likely given the fixture date and time - there was matchday sales up there on a Saturday last season.

“Supporters heading to the Highlands to back the team will be able to purchase their tickets for the away end from the Matchday Ticket Office, which is in a portacabin located opposite the main entrance”

Absolutely likely given the fixture date and time - there was matchday sales up there on a Saturday last season.

“Supporters heading to the Highlands to back the team will be able to purchase their tickets for the away end from the Matchday Ticket Office, which is in a portacabin located opposite the main entrance”
I have never been to Ross , is it an impressive set up ?

No.

But they do have a Wimpy!

I have not been - you don’t think the Corp hospitality be of a decent level , good food , wines, player appearances good surroundings

I have not been - you don’t think the Corp hospitality be of a decent level , good food , wines, player appearances good surroundings

Yes, I hear its very good.

Cracking wee bakery in the high street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd imagine the hospitality would be decent - it usually is at the 'smaller clubs' - more 'bang for your buck' as they say.
Wine will be cheap table wine, and I doubt you will be that interested in player appearances unless of course it's Fonts or Ross Laidlaw who do the gig.

The surroundings?
Bit of a dump, and I can't over emphasise the danger from overhead gulls. These fcukers have arses as big as Super John's and appear to have been bingeing on whitewash and liquid concrete.

Can mind a few years back, midweek up there and a pretty healthy and highly bevvied away support- think it was a cup match?- half time waiting for a piss in the porto cabin bogs and one guy was desperate for a shite, really desperate.

So much so he skipped the queue, plenty complaints, but not half as many as when he dropped his trousers and proceeded to take a shite in a sink. The most rancid fetid stench I've experienced. Seasoned users of the most turgid away day bogs boaking at the eye melting vapours of some boys turd.

With all that said, Dingwall is the best away game in the league. Just without the jobbies.

Can mind a few years back, midweek up there and a pretty healthy and highly bevvied away support- think it was a cup match?- half time waiting for a piss in the porto cabin bogs and one guy was desperate for a shite, really desperate.

So much so he skipped the queue, plenty complaints, but not half as many as when he dropped his trousers and proceeded to take a shite in a sink. The most rancid fetid stench I've experienced. Seasoned users of the most turgid away day bogs boaking at the eye melting vapours of some boys turd.

With all that said, Dingwall is the best away game in the league. Just without the jobbies.

We won tae -https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25064174

?

Last edited:

Holy fcuk [emoji43]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been squeamish but that is just far too fine a description, I just got a whaff and left a baby beet on my tea plate.

The first and last time I ve been up there and won’t be back until they improve the facilities, same thing happened at Hamilton.

That was a night for the high stool, as they day over here!

This thread has been viewed 4606 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back