• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Nisbet

Start with Laidlaw & O’Connor up front. Young, hungry and desperate to play 1st team football. The fans will be right behind them. What have we got to loose ?

Take the money before he hits a bad spell again because he will if we dont sell

With Nisbet I'd rather we got a larger up front fee than a large sell on. I might be wrong but I can't see him going down South ripping it up and getting that big a move. He's 26 in two months time and will likely need a season and a half to prove he can score down south, by which time he's 28. I could be wrong, have been many a time, but extra cash up front and a smaller sell on would appear to me to be the way to go.

Plus the extra up front cash will help pay for the Famous 5 hospitality upgrade.

Would’ve preferred he stay till the end of the season but he’s always just played well to put himself in the shop window and if he doesn’t want to be here better for both parties he moves on. At least he’s going down South and not to Rantic

…. At least we can recall Doidge 🤦🏻‍♂️

That won't be it.
A good striker like Nisbet is worth more than £2.3 million in the January window.
:coffee1::coffee1::coffee1:

Right, we ken how this works. In a few posts time it will be:

No need to get your pants in a twist until we see who the recruitment team brings in as a replacement.

Panic loan signing found.

Player is shite.

Stop moaning and get behind the player, he needs at least the next couple of months to find his feet. We are still only 3 points off the top 6.

Its the supporters fault for not getting behind the player and twitter abuse has ruined his life.

Player leaves for Stockport.
You know him so well ( hmmm I’ve heard that in a song before ) 🤣

Yep Josh Campbell does get too much stick imo - alright we all know he has limitations but at least he gives his all (not sure how many others I'd currently say that about) and he gets into the opposition box and scores/tries to score - not many of our midfielders do that. Think if he had a decent player alongside he could improve. Porteous can do what the fuck he wants too keep hearing how great he is - maybe he is when he's not smashing through players needlessly giving fouls away, getting banned and also getting caught out of position.
100% feel the same way. I know Hanlon and Lewis are past there best, but they are Hibs lads. Same with Josh Campbell who comes in for far too much unnecessary criticism. The lad bursts a gut and gives us his all, unlike Newell and the likes. He'd be the first name on the team sheet every week.

Nisbet is a great striker, but fuck him. Never wanted to be here and made it obvious we were a stepping stone. Can fuck off down south, won't be missed or thought of fondly. Porto I'm indifferent about. Last season I would have wished the lad well, Hibs boy and all, but ever since his Scotland cap, he's been a fanny. More interested in making himself look good and stand out, rather than focus on the team. Severely lacking in Hibs minded people and players around the club right now.

Nisbet appears to be a bit of a neep.
Arrives from Dunfermline. Wants to leave not long after getting here. Doesnt get what he wants. Downs tools. Plays shite. Gets injured.
Comes back full of beans. Scores a few goals. Still wants to leave. ASAP.
Take the money from Millwall and gies peace.
See how long he lasts in East London.
Moosh.
Don’t disagree with any of this; indeed, part of me is like “well fuck off then if you think you’re too good for us.”
…. At least we can recall Doidge 🤦🏻‍♂️
… but I’m hugely concerned that the likes of this becomes our “striking options.”

Nisbet appears to be a bit of a neep.
Arrives from Dunfermline. Wants to leave not long after getting here. Doesnt get what he wants. Downs tools. Plays shite. Gets injured.
Comes back full of beans. Scores a few goals. Still wants to leave. ASAP.
Take the money from Millwall and gies peace.
See how long he lasts in East London.
Moosh.
Cheerio 👍

given that we looked after him through his injury and yet he couldn't wait to ditch us, I wish him the same glittering career as Fyvie and McGeogh are having.

Start with Laidlaw & O’Connor up front. Young, hungry and desperate to play 1st team football. The fans will be right behind them. What have we got to loose ?
Completely agree. They can’t be any worse than the current striker “options”….

100% feel the same way. I know Hanlon and Lewis are past there best, but they are Hibs lads. Same with Josh Campbell who comes in for far too much unnecessary criticism. The lad bursts a gut and gives us his all, unlike Newell and the likes. He'd be the first name on the team sheet every week.

Nisbet is a great striker, but fuck him. Never wanted to be here and made it obvious we were a stepping stone. Can fuck off down south, won't be missed or thought of fondly. Porto I'm indifferent about. Last season I would have wished the lad well, Hibs boy and all, but ever since his Scotland cap, he's been a fanny. More interested in making himself look good and stand out, rather than focus on the team. Severely lacking in Hibs minded people and players around the club right now.
Spot on,

Doubt if those Yank Fannie’s could spell Hibs.

Completely agree. They can’t be any worse than the current striker “options”….
McKirdy hasn't had a chance through the middle yet so I'm not writing him off completely.

Those quality players will be coming in soon 🫣😁

McKirdy hasn't had a chance through the middle yet so I'm not writing him off completely.
I’m far from convinced by him. If Nesbit does go he’ll need to prove himself pretty quickly.

Between Youan turning everyone including himself inside out and McKirdy running around daft while waiting for the cross it risks to be confusing to watch.

I think McKirdy could work in the middle but only as part of a front 2 (but with who?). He doesn't have the physical presence to do it on his own IMO.

given that we looked after him through his injury and yet he couldn't wait to ditch us, I wish him the same glittering career as Fyvie and McGeogh are having.
Still cup winning Legends though

We’re going to struggle big time

Oh dear
You don't know that for sure.
Attitude is a big factor in football.
Nisbet attitude with Hibs has been less than acceptable.
Same with a few others.
It may be we get 11 guys pulling in the same direction.
I'd rather have 11 Josh Campbells than 11 Nisbets.

Think I mis read your post 👍

I’m far from convinced by him. If Nesbit does go he’ll need to prove himself pretty quickly.
*Nisbet

Aye but we will finish 5th as we had the 5th best squad.....
Fixed that for you.

In Fraser's defence I read an interview with him where he said his biggest regret was leaving Hibs when he did,.

i lost interest in him after he handed in his transfer request last time....i am however looking forward to see who his replacement will be.. purely for the comedy value

Fixed that for you.
I was tongue in cheek quoting a very overly optimistic Hibby on here...

Did we not put Fyvie out the door?

In Fraser's defence I read an interview with him where he said his biggest regret was leaving Hibs when he did,.

It looked like he was more undecided than definitely wanting to leave. Hibs were right not to wait for him though as we got further into the transfer window.

Did we not put Fyvie out the door?
We withdrew a contract offer after he hesitated too long.

Ryan off to Watford…,,all the best son.

His career trajectory afterwards suggests we maybe got that right.

Nisbet is a talented player, and could do very well at Millwall.
He certainly came back from injury bigger and stronger, and pretty much match fit too.

But he's a fanny, just a grade or two above Rat Kamberi, but a fanny nonetheless.

If we got £400k for Porto then that's about the best we could expect given his refusal to sign again.

I'm no longer interested in either career.

Fyvie will always be a cup winning legend. Nisbet more of a fuckin torn faced cvnt. I wonder how long he will want a tae stay at Millwall?

Looks like we accepted £200 k. What a joke. I hate our board.

Fyvie will always be a cup winning legend. Nisbet more of a fuckin torn faced cvnt. I wonder how long he will want a tae stay at Millwall?
He'll only want to be at Millwall till he signs for them, same as here

Nisbet is a talented player, and could do very well at Millwall.
He certainly came back from injury bigger and stronger, and pretty much match fit too.

But he's a fanny, just a grade or two above Rat Kamberi, but a fanny nonetheless.

If we got £400k for Porto then that's about the best we could expect given his refusal to sign again.

I'm no longer interested in either career.
Not Nisbet but I hope Porteous does well.

Looks like we accepted £200 k. What a joke. I hate our board.
I think it's more. If it's around 500K they have done well TBH.

His career trajectory afterwards suggests we maybe got that right.

I think he’d have been fine had he stayed at Hibs. Some players just fit at certain clubs, Fyvie falls into that bracket.

Ah, aye right enough. Knew there was something not straight forward about it. Cheers

I think it's more. If it's around 500K they have done well TBH.
£450k according to BBC.

This thread has been viewed 44990 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75