New strip

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Would've loved to go back to Adidas, but going with one of the bigger manufacturers would have meant fitting in to one of their existing templates, see the gunts and their Β£4.99 3rd kit.

Joma have shown they value us, listened to us, and produced an absolute belter. I'll be buying that.

Congrats Hibs and Joma. Outstanding

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
I like it (a lot).

Also delighted to see Scott Allan modelling it, that suggests to me he is definitely in our plans for next season (or is that wishful thinking).

Reactions: Zab

vasco de gama

Well-Known Radge
Lots to like about it. I like the trim on the sleeves.

The map is a lot better than the design Joma put on the Ukraine top.

I’m guessing a few teams will end up going with similar design but at least we seem to be one of the first and the way the stadium sits perfectly where the badge is without making the layout look contrived is a good result.

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
I like it, the wee green trim in the sleeve is lovely.

Would have been nice to have the trim on the top of the socks too but overall a nice looking kit.

I suspect they will be small fitting, seems the way with strips nowadays. I will buy one and never wear it as usual 😊

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
I like it, the wee green trim in the sleeve is lovely.

Would have been nice to have the trim on the top of the socks too but overall a nice looking kit.

I suspect they will be small fitting, seems the way with strips nowadays. I will buy one and never wear it as usual 😊

I think it's a 'regular' fitting, which means erm.... stockily built guys should get into it. If you're a real fat git then it's another one for the wall/bottom drawer I'm afraid.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here