• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Hibernian v the Gunts

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Ding ding, round two of the derbies, this time at Easter Road West in the Scottish Cup Semi Final. Talking of semis, the gorgie fucknuggets are obsessed with size aren't they, pity too many Hibs fans are too, penis envy I think its called. OK they have sold more tickets than us, all the wee Josh and Jenny bungalow bairns will be traipsing through west in their bloodied stool coloured anoraks, cardigans and slacks expecting to just turn up and win.

I would give my left ball (one of two very large ones you fucking gorgie perverts) to beat them, ruin their season, put them back in the gutter, that's where they belong. Their six fingered salute celebrating a six fingered founder of their dance quadrille and a win they had over us 10 years back is all they have left to cling onto, other than the ridiculous chant about us falling apart again and some sectarian Billy Boy song, *&*^.

Bus Information is https://www.hibeesbounce.com/threads/semi-final-buses-hibernian-v-the-puddledrinkers-updated-13-04-one-seat-available.135519/, dinnae be late and nae bevvy on the buses please.

My usual team thread was hijacked by some boy trying to skive off work earlier this week, so I will leave you with these thoughts.

We lose, it will be a pisser and frankly I would be content to see Maloney sacked, his fitba is shite and there is a massive disconnect between us and the club.

We WIN, well we put the Fritzl's back in their box, we are in a Scottish Cup Final, maybe in Europe, we get to have a great Bounce Tours again and it gives us something to look forward to this May. It might just give us our mojo back.

Go win it Hibs, beat them, I don't care how, just beat them. Save your job Shaun, give us something to cheer about Hibs, for the love of Sauzee.

Fuck the Hearts

Hibernian Forever!

Right in amongst these cardigan wearing fucks

The puddle drinkers hounded Neilson out the last time we papped his side out the Cup - and that was a decent Hibs team.

Can you imagine the seethe amongst the sparryheided cnuts if our present collection of dugshite mediocre dross manage to win on Saturday?

It'll be double sweet!!

C'Mon Hibs, you REALLY fuckin owe us a win.....🤞

The puddle drinkers hounded Neilson out the last time we papped his side out the Cup - and that was a decent Hibs team.

Can you imagine the seethe amongst the sparryheided cnuts if our present collection of dugshite mediocre dross manage to win on Saturday?

It'll be double sweet!!

I really hope this happens and you never know, we might just turn up for a change.

I really hope this happens and you never know, we might just turn up for a change.
I sincerely hope so 💚

Fight for everything and when you walk off that pitch know you've left fuck all out there

I'd like to beat them for many reasons but fouling up a Joy Division song comes top of my list.

Looking at the squad we have available, we are not really equipped to win this game.
Just got a wee feeling we will edge it though. We have been much better in the cup competitions than in the league.
2-1 Hibs.

The odds are against us but, anything could happen? A moment of magic please, over to you Hibs...
It certainly can't be as bad as last weekend?

Last edited:

It'll be double sweet!!

A bit different when we play against them at Hamp-dump. We don't have a good record against then there - I hate the place. We need to rattle them early doors and hopefully score first.

The odds are against us but, anything could happen? A moment of magic please, over to you Hibs...
It certainly can't be as bad as last weekend?
Famous last w... ....aaarrrggghhhhh!!!

4-2 el cabbagio in stunning comeback

🥴🥴🤩

Wright with a brace 2-1 Hibs and he becomes a cult hero.

Looking at the squad we have available, we are not really equipped to win this game.
Just got a wee feeling we will edge it though. We have been much better in the cup competitions than in the league.
2-1 Hibs.
For starters a back 3 of Clarke, Porteous and Hanlon to deal with Boyce & Simms as well as sacrificing a midfielder to sit on McKay and spoil the game for him.

Only tickets we have left are in one section behind the goals, and not many at that.
Unless I'm missing something?
Screenshot_20220414-210314_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220414-210338_Samsung Internet.jpg

My usual team thread was hijacked by some boy trying to skive off work earlier this week
👀

Only tickets we have left are in one section behind the goals, and not many at that.
Unless I'm missing something?
View attachment 8052View attachment 8053
4 sections beside it wasn't put on sale yet?

4 sections beside it wasn't put on sale yet?

We have sold over £15k tickets

Take a leaf of Athletico Madrid’s book and just kick everything Hertz that moves. Go on do boys.

Reactions: Zab
Wright with a brace 2-1 Hibs and he becomes a cult hero.
He's struggling with an injury.

James Scott with the winner 😱

With his only kick o the ba' 😆

That could be funny , but thanks to SM , it isn’t 😩

If brora Fucking rangers can beat them so can we into these smug arrogant pricks wipe that grin off their puss every fuckin night this week a Saville has been on the 6pm news thinking they're fuckin superstars

If brora Fucking rangers can beat them so can we into these smug arrogant pricks wipe that grin off their puss every fuckin night this week a Saville has been on the 6pm news thinking they're fuckin superstars
Can we not get squirrel on a one match emergency loan 🤔👍

In eight months.

With his only kick o the ba
Probably be an own goal though

Take a leaf of Athletico Madrid’s book and just kick everything Hertz that moves. Go on do boys.
We're already the league leaders in red cards.Might as well.

We're already the league leaders in red cards.Might as well.
And pull that wanker McKay's hair while we're at it

A WIN. NOTHING else matters ✅

A WIN. NOTHING else matters ✅
Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

I want us to to win, but if we don't I want us to go down fighty.

I’ll be there

Show some balls Hibs

I can take getting beat but not with last weeks pish

Spot on chaps.
Let’s see you play for the jersey, the fans, and your team mates.
NO BOTTLING

Spot on chaps.
Let’s see you play for the jersey, the fans, and your team mates.
NO BOTTLING
Thats the sunday game surely ??

Thats the sunday game surely ??
Nice one.
😂

Early kick off for me 7.15 am.
Full fry courtesy of the British shop in ATL.
Beers chilling already.
Will be tuned in and hopefully booking a flight hame after the game.
Not normally confident against that lot in any game, but after last weeks debacle I just have a feeling we might do them
GGTTH

Excellent Metallica.

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters
Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Me last night 😂

Mcginn back In. James Scott to start is the rumour I heard

Mcginn back In. James Scott to start is the rumour I heard
First game in I dinnae ken how many for McGinn a cup semi? James Scott starting tae? must be a wind up mate.

This thread has been viewed 21317 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75