• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Hibernian v Morton

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
The second of two 'six pointers' is upon us as Duff Jimmy brings his Morton team to Easter Road. For nae reason I can understand some see Baldy Jim as the new Messiah, for me he is the useless prick that relegated Hibs. Its taken him 20 years, yes thats 20 years to do anything as a manager. They are 10 points behind us FFS.

A quick keek on the Morton Message board tells us they have not been playing well recently, some think they will get skelped by Hibs, some hope for a draw, one dafty thinks they will win 0-2 with Efe scoring 2 own goals.

I expect some changes, Rocky back in goals, Efe staying at right back, Daz captain, Paul back steadying the ship, Lewis being Lewis. Midfield should see Marv, SJM, Shinnie and I expect Boyle, with Dylan resting that weary groin? Up front Lenny may change it up front with Keats possibly returning beside Jase, then again, maybe not?

We need to be better than the weekend, Keats wonder goal blocked out our stuttering performance. We need to be better, a win will go a long way to securing the title.

If you can, get along and support the team.

Hibernian Forever!

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
I think Hibs will win 2-0 with a boisterous healthy crowd lapping up the Hibees playing with down right panache.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Wonder if Shinniesta will be fit?

2-0 to the Hibees!

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Wonder how shinnies shoulder is after being subbed...And wouldn't mind seeing graham start instead of holt, I think all these games are getting too much too soon for him! Hopefully another 4-0 like early on in the season against them at ER

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I'll be there

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Wonder if Shinniesta will be fit?
I hope so.

That boy is in a rich vein of form. And I like it!

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I want to see Hibs set up to attack, and be clinical on the counter, so a 433:
Marciano
Ambrose McGregor Hanlon Stevenson
Bartley McGeough McGinn
Boyle Cummings Keatings

Bench:
Laidlaw, Forster, Crane, Fyvie, Shinnie, Graham, Holt

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Hard game, I hope we keep a clean sheet and create more chances than we did against Fawkirk. Floodlight football is great. 2-0.

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
As I turned 50 feck the cants 5-0 hibs were magic pished

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Christ you had a hard paper round mate!

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Christ you had a hard paper round mate!
Typo I reckon. He's after a 6-0 win.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gonna predict 4-0 for the Hibees. A brace for Cummings.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Wouldn't mind Graham starting ahead of Holt tonight.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
It would be nice to watch a convincing home win but being Hibs 3-2.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Morton have had a fantastic season and they must be delighted to be where they are...a definite play-off place and a real chance of finishing second. Losing on Saturday and giving up their unbeaten home record will have been a blow to them so they will come to Easter Road tonight determined to take something from the game. As always with Hibs at home it very much depends on whether or not we get the first goal as to how the game is going to unfold. I hope we start for once at a good high tempo and score early so as to generate confidence and momentum. If they score first (as we saw in the Dumbarton game and many others at Easter Road in the last 3 years) it's going to be a struggle IMO...especially given our lack of goal threat.

I'm going for an early goal for Hibs and a 2-0 win.

Last edited:

franks

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
It would be nice to watch a convincing home win but being Hibs 3-2.
I'd take that, has a bit of a ring to it for some reason. Think Hibs will win, by what score is anyones guess.

Stu

Maple Leaf Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
I fancy Hibs to win by a couple of goals, 2-0 or 3-1, especially if they manage a goal in the first half.

I really don't care what the scoreline is though as long as it's a Hibs winning one. A last minute disputed penalty and a 1-0 win would be just fine and dandy.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Hibs win big games. I'll repeat that, Hibs win big games. 3-1 tonight, 2-0 in the Cup semi, 3-2 in the final. You read it here first.

Steve20

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Even though we've not played that well, performance wise, recently, I actually have a feeling we will win with a fair bit to spare.

4-1 Hibs.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Hibs win big games. I'll repeat that, Hibs win big games. 3-1 tonight, 2-0 in the Cup semi, 3-2 in the final. You read it here first.
I like this. A. Lot.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in