• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Hibernian v Morton

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Just stuck a fiver on Jase to bag a hat trick at 14/1, maybe getting a bit over confident!

wee_hissy

Get tae f**k ya auld radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Was there on sat but unfortunately skint now and cannae make it along , gave up the chance of a freebie cos i cannae take the laddie, will anyone have a link i e periscope so i can watch it as it`s not on the radio from what i can see :dunno:

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Was there on sat but unfortunately skint now and cannae make it along , gave up the chance of a freebie cos i cannae take the laddie, will anyone have a link i e periscope so i can watch it as it`s not on the radio from what i can see :dunno:
Sporstsound is on BBC medium wave at 6:30

wee_hissy

Get tae f**k ya auld radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
It`s usually on nightly at that time mate finishes at 7 the show will tune in but cannae see it , cheers tho Davy

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
STARTING XI | Marciano, Ambrose, McGregor, Hanlon, Stevenson, Bartley, McGinn, Boyle, Keatings, Holt, Cummings.

SUBS | Laidlaw, McLean, Forster, Fyvie, McGeouch, Martin, Graham​

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Not really working just now. Nothing disastrous, just not working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Shan game thus far.

egb_hibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I don't think it's been that bad, at least Morton are making a go of it (and look the more dangerous). I think we can go up a gear here. Need super to earn his name - as per smurf we are losing the midfield.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Holt, Keats, McGinn, Cummings, all murder. Martin Boyle only player to really apply himself to the task.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
One of the worst performances I've seen at ER for a while. Not one player in front of the back four has looked remotely like a footballer. Every single one of them should take a long hard look at themselves.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gone from bad to worse now that McGregor is suspended.
True but another game gone and we are still 10 points ahead..(11 counting goal difference)

- - - Updated - - -

One of the worst performances I've seen at ER for a while. Not one player in front of the back four has looked remotely like a footballer. Every single one of them should take a long hard look at themselves.

Can see a lot of changes next season

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
That was a hard game to watch! Refs keep getting worse and worse!! Was their keeper out his box when he picked it up?? Looked miles out from where I was but hard to judge

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors