• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Hibernian 2 v 1 Willem II

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Some of you might know, my Dad passed away just before Christmas, and its been a tough old time for my Mum, my brothers, and our family. I heard Hibs were heading to the place in Spain I go every summer, often taking my Mum and Dad with me, how could I not go, the place I love, the team I love playing there?

So tomorrow lunchtime, a fellow Hibs daft bouncer, Glenn, will pick me up at lunchtime, we will drive down to Prestwick, where we will meet FieryJack, Lost Tribe of the Good *&*^ No 1 Hibs dafty, also of this manor and head via Ryanair to Malaga Airport where we will be met by Tully and his Missus, also of the bounce, pick up a hire car and head down to the area of Spain just beyond the Costa Del Sol to see Hibernian play. Peeve will be skipped, the early kick off means heading down there by coche tomorrow night, although speaking to contacts over there, we may squeeze in a late night cerveza or cidra or 10 on arrival. I know of at least 20 other Hibs daft people heading, we are Hibs daft, all of us, you for reading this, us for spending money we should save or dinnae have, but its Hibs eh?

Its been a quiet start to the window, looks like the goalie boy is away, weird one but I always want to call him Carson, fucked if I can mind his name typing this? Jackson to Bolt.........on, others to go. Jack saying money is tight, its one in, one out, we can of course suggest the same when the fucking pricks come looking for season ticket cash next month, I reckon fans will be telling the truth, we are a bit skinto, them, well, they think our heads are zipped up the back.

But love and credit cards conquer all, so what do I want to see as the almost tropical 17oC heat sweeps past the smell of horse shite on both the Polo Fields and the Board members who I fully expect to be very uncomfortable in the close quarter company of Hibs fans at the Santa Maria Polo Club in Sotogrande, Provincia Cadiz, Andalucia.

Goals - Adam Bogdan first half, Rocky second, welcome back and a welcome retention.

His Lordship, Sir David Gray first half, his no bad as a number two, slow as a week in el Penitenciario, Naismith second

Daz first half, Porto second, hard as fucking nails the two of them.

Paul, well, just cause.

Lewis, my hero and yet weirdly criticised by some?

Melker is magic, unless we have a younger blend of Marv and Millie, I expect him to do the whole game. Mallan is home injured, playing with his puppies.

Slivka first half, fuck knows second? Horgan to replace him?

Scottie for 60 minutes then fuck knows? Mallan is home injured, no sure who fits there?

Boyler, recently magical, worth the trip on its own.

Flo, a personal fave when he plays, again moaned at by too many Hibs weirdos. Will be taken off for Oli after scoring two when a hatrick is on the cards.

Doidge will play, he must score although he will stay on whilst the far better Flo will be switched for Oli.

Its a friendly, none of the above may apply and Willem II are fouth in the Eridivisie, so proper competition and a tough game. I wont be swapping shirts with them.

Post match its back to my summer locals for cheap beer, roast rabbit and chips, or steamed cabbage and squid for vegetarian FieryJack, or a kebab and a fight. Sabado will involve a night out with the daughter of another bouncer, Jimmy from Shetland and her Pompey man, possibly with a wee peeve in Jackie Mac's pub in Fuengirola and free pints in yet another bouncer's pals bar that I cannae find the name of! Then, a kebab and a fight.

So, a quiet weekend that Hibs couldnae spoil if they tried, I am looking forward to it, Hibs on tour, Hibs in Europe, your pals, your Hibs pals, whatever, wherever, its the best.

WE are Hibernian FC!

Vamos Heebs!

Hibernian Forever.

Last edited:
Sounds brilliant and I wish I was home so I could er..... go on holiday!

Bit concerned that Fiery Jack thinks squid is a vegetable, but he’s a decent lad despite that.
Have a brill trip Bouncers.

Some of you might know, my Dad passed away just before Christmas, and its been a tough old time for my Mum, my brothers, and our family. I heard Hibs were heading to the place in Spain I go every summer, often taking my Mum and Dad with me, how could I not go, the place I love, the team I love playing there?

So tomorrow lunchtime, a fellow Hibs daft bouncer, Glenn, will pick me up at lunchtime, we will drive down to Prestwick, where we will meet FieryJack, Lost Tribe of the Good *&*^ No 1 Hibs dafty, also of this manor and head via Ryanair to Malaga Airport where we will be met by Tully and his Missus, also of the bounce, pick up a hire car and head down to the area of Spain just beyond the Costa Del Sol to see Hibernian play. Peeve will be skipped, the early kick off means heading down there by coche tomorrow night, although speaking to contacts over there, we may squeeze in a late night cerveza or cidra or 10 on arrival. I know of at least 20 other Hibs daft people heading, we are Hibs daft, all of us, you for reading this, us for spending money we should save or dinnae have, but its Hibs eh?

Its been a quiet start to the window, looks like the goalie boy is away, weird one but I always want to call him Carson, fucked if I can mind his name typing this? Jackson to Bolt......on, others to go. Jack saying money is tight, its one in, one out, we can of course suggest the same when the fucking pricks come looking for season ticket cash next month, I reckon fans will be telling the truth, we are a bit skinto, them, well, they think our heads are zipped up the back.

But love and credit cards conquer all, so what do I want to see as the almost tropical 17oC heat sweeps past the smell of horse shite on both the Polo Fields and the Board members who I fully expect to be very uncomfortable in the close quarter company of Hibs fans at the Santa Maria Polo Club in Sotogrande, Provincia Cadiz, Andalucia.

Goals - Adam Bogdan first half, Rocky second, welcome back and a welcome retention.

His Lordship, Sir David Gray first half, his no bad as a number two, slow as a week in el Penitenciario, Naismith second

Paul, well, just cause.

Melker is magic, unless we have a younger blend of Marv and Millie, I expect him to do the whole game. Mallan is home injured, playing with his puppies.

Scottie for 60 minutes then fuck knows? Mallan is home injured, no sure who fits there?

Flo, a personal fave when he plays, again moaned at by too many Hibs weirdos. Will be taken off for Oli after scoring two when a hatrick is on the cards.

Doidge will play, he must score although he will stay on whilst the far better Flo will be switched for Oli.

Its a friendly, none of the above may apply and Willem II are fouth in the Eridivisie, so proper competition and a tough game. I wont be swapping shirts with them.

Post match its back to my summer locals for cheap beer, roast rabbit and chips, or steamed cabbage and squid for vegetarian FieryJack, or a kebab and a fight. Sabado will involve a night out with the daughter of another bouncer, Jimmy from Shetland and her Pompey man, possibly with a wee peeve in Jackie Mac's pub in Fuengirola and free pints in yet another bouncer's pals bar that I cannae find the name of! Then, a kebab and a fight.

So, a quiet weekend that Hibs couldnae spoil if they tried, I am looking forward to it, Hibs on tour, Hibs in Europe, your pals, your Hibs pals, whatever, wherever, its the best.

WE are Hibernian FC!

Vamos Heebs!

Hibernian Forever.
Sounds great - enjoy ?

FIXTURE UPDATE | WILLEM II – CHANGE OF VENUE

Supporters should be advised that tomorrow’s friendly against Willem II will take place at the Ayala Polo Club.

After some uncertainty earlier in the week over the venue, the trip organisers have confirmed the Ayala Polo Club will host the game, with a 12pm kick-off (local time).

With Google details a little thin on the ground, travelling Hibees should note the following address – Ayala Polo Club, Hacienda de San Enrique 11312.

Continue reading...

We are on our way and I know the area well, is it in the town of San Enrique? Or at least is the facility on the A 2102 road or nearby?

Sounds brilliant and I wish I was home so I could er.... go on holiday!

Bit concerned that Fiery Jack thinks squid is a vegetable, but he’s a decent lad despite that.
Have a brill trip Bouncers.
How much do six squid cost?

We are on our way and I know the area well, is it in the town of San Enrique? Or at least is the facility on the A 2102 road or nearby?

An accurate address and directions would be very helpful for travelling fans.

How much do six squid cost?
About 7€

My brother apparently stays five minutes away, and my niece was playing there tonight!

he says the surface isn’t great

An accurate address and directions would be very helpful for travelling fans.

Does that help?

Does that help?

✅

Ayala Polo Club Cuadras
Hacienda de San Enrique, Km 1, 11312 San Enrique de Guadiaro, Cadiz, Cádiz, Spain

Its been a quiet start to the window, looks like the goalie boy is away, weird one but I always want to call him Carson, fucked if I can mind his name typing this? Jackson to Bolt......on, others to go. Jack saying money is tight, its one in, one out, we can of course suggest the same when the fucking pricks come looking for season ticket cash next month, I reckon fans will be telling the truth, we are a bit skinto, them, well, they think our heads are zipped up the back.

Paul, well, just cause.

WE are Hibernian FC!

Vamos Heebs!

Hibernian Forever.

Breaks my heart that the Dutch boys in Green and White made an unconditional offer, signed by their CEO and President of their Supporters Association, directly to Hibernian to forge the links made between supporters of both teams over many years to play each other year close season, one year Edinburgh next Groningen. Forget League positions, I saw FC Groningen beat them 2-0 in November.

3-0 to the Cabbage.

Tortilla de Patata.
Espárragos con Huevos.
Croquetas de Roquefort y nuez.
Freshly deep fried Roscos.
and a pint of Tennants.
For my auld amigo Jack.

Have a ball guys.

GGTTH

BIG G

Last edited:
Breaks my heart that the Dutch boys in Green and White made an unconditional offer directly to Hibernian to forge the links made between supporters of both teams over many years to play each other year about close season, one year Edinburgh next Groningen. Forget League positions, I saw FC Groningen beat them 2-0 in November.

3-0 to the Cabbage.

Tortilla de Patata.
Espárragos con Huevos.
and a pint of Tennants.
For my auld amigo Jack.

Have a ball guys.

GGTTH

BIG G

might be worth retrying with our fan director and new owner?

might be worth retrying with our fan director and new owner?

I will contact the my mates and ask Bobby. Their Supporters Club within the stadium is run by St.Patrick Branch Hibernian members of FC Groningen, International members of the Hibernian Association. In fact the above letter send to Hibs was read out in the FCG Club organiser , Rob Greon a great freind, and who is well respected and listened to by FCG, in the presence of 25 St. Pats radges.

I was lucky enough to see them win their first National Cup Final in 2015 with my splendid Teutophile amigo and Bouncer Darren. A year later Gron Hibees were there.
Sometimes you wonder how an obvious no brainer like this can be, and our club fuck it up. Loaning young guys out total bonus. Virgil van Dijk, Ludovit Reis, and Luis Alberto Suarez Diaz would make this a one sided love affair I guess.

Hopefully.....

BIG G

Last edited:
My brother apparently stays five minutes away, and my niece was playing there tonight!

he says the surface isn’t great
Has to be better than the PBS pitch surely. As long as our players aren't at risk of injury.

Up at 6 setting off now see all you Hibbies at Polo Club

Breaks my heart that the Dutch boys in Green and White made an unconditional offer, signed by their CEO and President of their Supporters Association, directly to Hibernian to forge the links made between supporters of both teams over many years to play each other year close season, one year Edinburgh next Groningen. Forget League positions, I saw FC Groningen beat them 2-0 in November.

3-0 to the Cabbage.

Tortilla de Patata.
Espárragos con Huevos.
and a pint of Tennants.
For my auld amigo Jack.

Have a ball guys.

GGTTH

BIG G

España calling, ole

España calling, ole

My brother has bunked work today to go with my niece (who is a big hibby) - if you see them say hello. I dare say he'd be able to help you with any local info. Wish I'd paid attention to where the game was, I would have gone out for the day been choking to go back to Gib.

1 0 Willem 2, 34 minutes

1-1 Shaw Pen

2 1 Hibs olí with 2, 5 to go

Last edited:
hibs win 2 1

Great result..all be it that it's a glorified bounce game but it's good to get a win..especially coming back from a goal down. Good for Shaws confidence to find the net...maybe Ross can get him contributing more consistently.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

How many Hibs fans Mark?

How many Hibs fans Mark?
2 3 ☺️

Willem II beat Ajax, Hibs beat Willem II, therefore Hibs are better than Ajax and we'd scoosh the Eredivisie. Easy peasy.

Nice one Oli!

How many Hibs fans Mark?

around 100? Is what I’ve been told.

Great result..all be it that it's a glorified bounce game but it's good to get a win..especially coming back from a goal down. Good for Shaws confidence to find the net...maybe Ross can get him contributing more consistently.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Spot on.

around 100? Is what I’ve been told.

80 to 100, could nae find your bother at all B.

Just back will follow tomorrow, beer and tapas are order of the day now.

Last edited:
Up at 6 setting off now see all you Hibbies at Polo Club

Now scooping with us in Sabinillas, Rab is one of us!

Blue Tak Jack!

I know it was only a bounce game, but it is great to hear about the Academy graduates doing well...with Oli Shaw getting back among the goals again.
Hope Ben Stirling's injury is not a bad one. I reckon this lad will make the first team soon.

Now scooping with us in Sabinillas, Rab is one of us!

Blue Tak Jack!
Great nght. Blue tack mark and Paul that's the Hibs wayi

This thread has been viewed 5077 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75