• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Friday game v Falkirk

Whoever is in charge next season, please just find us a striker who can actually score goals!

Please find us a manager who knows what he is doing ffs

I also felt Gray should not have headed the ball towards the 18 yard line for their 2nd, be better to have just conceded a corner

Agreed

Get used to them, they'll be in this league too.

Agreed, even a sh!te morale-sapped Kilmarnock will see them off

Get used to them, they'll be in this league too.

What is a bit concerning as next year it will probably be a harder league .
Something not right at the club to keep falling since Collins left , major investment is needed

What is a bit concerning as next year it will probably be a harder league .
Something not right at the club to keep falling since Collins left , major investment is needed

We need to spend the money on an experienced manager.

Fuck me that's hard to take. Especially with no marks celebrating like they've won the league. Hearts tribute act is all they will amount to.

Numb and f***ing mad, will let some alcohol bring me done but f***ing very unhappy but it is Hibs why should we expect good things.

It's disappointing, I felt confident we could win. And it's always in the same way too.

We should`ve won it mate but we are sooo fucking slow and pedestrian it`s actually painful. You almost want to start looking at yer watch when we get around 20 yards from goal. Even when we have 3 on 2, or 3 on 3 or whatever, we like to pass the ball backwards or to the side in order to allow the opposition defence to set up properly. We have little threat from midfield so our strikers have to drop deep to get the ball most of the time thereby completely nullifying the reason Stokes was signed in the first place. Sorry, but inexperience tactically and lack of managerial adaptability has cost us dear...imo.

We need to spend the money on an experienced manager.

Would have to agree with that imho should have been an experienced manager from the first day we got relegated .

Just landed. Im utterly gutted

Sent by telepathy.

We should`ve won it mate but we are sooo $#@!ing slow and pedestrian it`s actually painful. You almost want to start looking at yer watch when we get around 20 yards from goal. Even when we have 3 on 2, or 3 on 3 or whatever, we like to pass the ball backwards or to the side in order to allow the opposition defence to set up properly. We have little threat from midfield so our strikers have to drop deep to get the ball most of the time thereby completely nullifying the reason Stokes was signed in the first place. Sorry, but inexperience tactically and lack of managerial adaptability has cost us dear...imo.

Aye, I've seen us described as "pedestrian" a lot. If Stubbs was let go, I would not be surprised.

Would have to agree with that imho should have been an experienced manager from the first day we got relegated .

Whilst I agree in principle with that don't forget it was an experienced manager that got us relegated.

I think we will have a new boss next season, hopefully one who can win us the league. I say win us the league because that is the only way we are going to get promoted IMO. My views on the whole play-off nonsense I won't go over again..safe to say I don't agree with the whole play-off scenario and never will do. The powers that be at Easter Road have to ensure that the whoever is manager next season is given the funds to guarantee the league. No more fannying about. The fans of Hibernian demand and expect that Hibernian are Championship winners next season.

Whilst I agree in principle with that don't forget it was an experienced manager that got us relegated.

I think we will have a new boss next season, hopefully one who can win us the league. I say win us the league because that is the only way we are going to get promoted IMO. My views on the whole play-off nonsense I won't go over again..safe to say I don't agree with the whole play-off scenario and never will do. The powers that be at Easter Road have to ensure that the whoever is manager next season is given the funds to guarantee the league. No more fannying about. The fans of Hibernian demand and expect that Hibernian are Championship winners next season.

I wonder where the money we will need will come from GM?

We should`ve won it mate but we are sooo $#@!ing slow and pedestrian it`s actually painful. You almost want to start looking at yer watch when we get around 20 yards from goal. Even when we have 3 on 2, or 3 on 3 or whatever, we like to pass the ball backwards or to the side in order to allow the opposition defence to set up properly. We have little threat from midfield so our strikers have to drop deep to get the ball most of the time thereby completely nullifying the reason Stokes was signed in the first place. Sorry, but inexperience tactically and lack of managerial adaptability has cost us dear...imo.
Couldn't agree more, we just don't attack teams quickly enough.
All season we should have been killing teams off when we are leading, but we just don't do it, we f@&/about with it too much & allow the opposition time to regroup.
Managers fault? I think so, but we need desperately someone who knows where the back of the net is.

Totally gutted tonight, Stranraer (is that how you spell it) next year ffs

How do we react to tonight, only one way - win that fcukin cup net week

I wonder where the money we will need will come from GM?

No idea, it's not my problem thankfully...but they had better get it from somewhere.

We have two choices now as a football club, win the league next year or sink without trace for years to come in the wilderness and destined to become the Partick Thistle of Edinburgh. That is the stark reality and choice facing us now after this latest disaster. Hibs are the joint third biggest club in the country. Let's start acting like it and ensure that next season is our last ever in the second tier of Scottish football.

No idea, it's not my problem thankfully...but they had better get it from somewhere.We have two choices now as a football club, win the league next year or sink without trace for years to come in the wilderness and destined to become the Partick Thistle of Edinburgh. That is the stark reality and choice facing us now after this latest disaster. Hibs are the joint third biggest club in the country. Let's start acting like it and ensure that next season is our last ever in the second tier of Scottish football.
We need to be front runners from day one, if we are struggling after the first round of fixtures, the pressure will be huge. The league will be as hard next year and we have to approach it in the right way, forget about the cups, the league must be paramount, oh and get used to. Crowds of 5 or 6 thousand next season.

We need to be front runners from day one, if we are struggling after the first round of fixtures, the pressure will be huge. The league will be as hard next year and we have to approach it in the right way, forget about the cups, the league must be paramount,.

Absolutely. We have got to come out of the gate at full tilt and hammer every team into the ground.

This thread has been viewed 13806 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75