• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Cup Final Ticket Distribution

Oh no it isnt !!!
Oh yes it is!

If we’ve got 900

say 899 to the bounce
1 tae ryan

there’s going to be an HSL cash grab for some tickets too I’d guess.
fixed that P&G

I think only vaccinated people should get into the final.

In unrelated news I've just had my first AZ jag.

I think only vaccinated people should get into the final.

In unrelated news I've just had my first AZ jag.
To risky with the blood clots so just us who have had the Pfizer I’m afraid

Anybody who hasn’t slagged Doidge about his lack of goal scoring earlier in the season should be offered a ticket ,well that’s me watching it from ma sofa😔

being a hun, you'll have little regard for the founding ethos of Hibernian FC.

One person isnae mair deserving than another because they can afford something and the other one cant.
Its no hard.

There is also a multitude of reasons why Hibernian are 3rd in the league and in a cup final, season ticket money and HSL donations being 2 of them, so yer point there is moot. Must do better "rule Britannia" boy
Nonsense again and it’s bordering on delusion

To risky with the blood clots so just us who have had the Pfizer I’m afraid
Don’t be daft,watching Hibs can do more damage to your heart than a silly wee blood clot. 💓💔

The fairest way would be by ‘post count’ on the Bounce.
Simples.
Whit aboot the Bouncer that tells the shitiest jokes?
Enjoy the game Sir 🤪

Don’t be daft,watching Hibs can do more damage to your heart than a silly wee blood clot. 💓💔
Taken years off me already 😂

Should be catholics first, season ticket holders second and chilled out entertainers third.

:22:
Should be catholics first, season ticket holders second and chilled out entertainers third.

Cultural or full fat only?

With lapsed atheist catholics as the very top priority.

With lapsed atheist catholics as the very top priority.
And lapsed atheist proddys wi' lapsed atheist catholic mates right at the very very top

And lapsed atheist proddys wi' lapsed atheist catholic mates right at the very very top
Ah prods are heathens any way, lapsed doesn’t come into it...... only joking before we get into a sectarian war here 😳

God help us!

When is their a final decision made in regards to how many tickets will be available?

When is their a final decision made in regards to how many tickets will be available?
A week on Friday probably :22:

I helped an old lady cross the road today, surely that puts me top of the list.
Its the only reason I done it 🤪

300 each. Shouldn’t have bothered

Jesus wept 😤

600 fans just

600 haha

what a waste of time

this creates an absolute nightmare for Hibs. How to fairly distribute 300 tickets.
cant wait for the bunfight to start :popcorn3:

Should generate a great atmosphere......

Morton get 500 the night before for the play off

Anyway you lot cannae complain you voted for it

It'll probably be nearer 200 once the squad get their comps.

The SFA wanted 2000. Knocked back

600 haha

what a waste of time
I'd tell them not to bother.

600 in a stadium of 52,000. Cmon, this is a joke

Reckon they’ll find 300 NHS workers on the database somehow

What is the point of that ?....you might as well just have it closed doors as was planned.

what an utter waste of everyones time

Honestly, as I said at the opening of this, as someone who wasn’t a season ticket holder but got one for next season and didn’t think I deserved one, I’m outraged. Not for me, for everyone else who had hopes for this. It’s derisory, insulting. 300 each! Jesus

Probably give them tae the players relatives.

Reckon they’ll find 300 NHS workers on the database somehow
Aye cos nobody else has worked through all this

Im an NHS worker, I should be one of the 300..... but seriously, I am heartbroken I wont be there to support and defend the greenjerseys.:cryingg::43:

I feel like its a dereliction of my duty. Heartbroken.

Im an NHS worker, I should be one of the 300..... but seriously, I am heartbroken I wont be there to support and defend the greenjerseys.:cryingg::43:

I feel like its a dereliction of my duty. Heartbroken.
I know mate just got to hope that by the time we see next season kick in, we can get back to ER. It is disheartening and like I say, feel for people who had hopes raised, however slightly, about getting a ticket for this

Hibs were in touch offering me a ticket as Jack Ross was so appreciative of all the advice I had given him over the season. 😉

If anyone wants it then get in touch as Glasgow Southside has a number of covid clusters that are well in excess of the recommended limits caused by the Indian variation which may or may not be able to bypass the AstraZeneca vaccine.😥.

Only dafties need apply.😉

Seriously though I am very surprised that Glasgow Toon Cooncil and the Scottish🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 government moved at all on this.

I wasn't expecting anyone to be going really, so the fact that anyone gets in is some kinda progress.

The fact that UEFA can tell us how to use our stadium is the annoying part.
We won't pass a safety inspection, the fuck have they done!? 🤷‍♂️

This thread has been viewed 13856 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75