• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Cup Final Ticket Distribution

For that number I doubt they'll even sell them. Every season ticket holder goes in a draw for a pair of tickets free of charge I reckon.

For that number I doubt they'll even sell them. Every season ticket holder goes in a draw for a pair of tickets free of charge I reckon.
Hardly worth what it would cost to organise selling them , give them to shop workers , bus drivers etc

Terrible decision.I do not believe that the number allowed is fair.It is a waste of time.What a bloody insult

600, like others have said is a joke, what is the point! The stadium holds 50K+ FFS 🙈
At first I thought I read 6000 which surely we could have managed. I do admit I don’t know the logistics of the organising of that many but we’re having 12’000 a few weeks later 🤷

300 tickets for Hibs, all standing 2m apart... the atmosphere will be better in the house. They’d be better just saying no fans.

How can 1 person per 80 seats be reasonable

What a fucking joke, to put it in perspective in Liverpool a couple of weeks ago they had about 5,000 wee eccie heids at an indoor rave

How can 1 person per 80 seats be reasonable
Football fans getting a shite deal again , the fuckers got our votes last week so they arent giving a shit . There will be more celebrating around Ibrox on Saturday i bet

600, like others have said is a joke, what is the point! The stadium holds 50K+ FFS 🙈
At first I thought I read 6000 which surely we could have managed. I do admit I don’t know the logistics of the organising of that many but we’re having 12’000 a few weeks later 🤷
I believe the play offs with Morton vs airdrie will have more fans, in a much smaller stadium so this is just a joke of a decision

That’s snp Scottish government who love sport and football especially. A disgrace.

I believe the play offs with Morton vs airdrie will have more fans, in a much smaller stadium so this is just a joke of a decision
Sorry I got that wrong, I thought it was 500 each but it is 500 total

Very pleased a lot of you can afford a season ticket, away season tickret etc. You dont encapsulate the Hibernian support. You're able to afford it.

Shuggie whos is in a shit job and has to work some saturdays and is a walk up is everybit a hibby as anyone else.

Hibernian were founded to address inequality to the Irish diaspora living in Edinburgh (and from a very early stage, the rest of the country, and by then, not just Irish young men).

The fairest way would be for every Hibs fan on the database to be put into a draw and names taken that way. It captures more on the Hibernian fans than any other way I can think of.

Its reduces privel

Jesus wept 😤
Jesus didn't exist.

I do think they should go to season ticket NHS workers. Its the best way to go about it

I do think they should go to season ticket NHS workers. Its the best way to go about it
sending them back is the best answer

Aye cos nobody else has worked through all this
I've not missed a shift. Can I get 2 tickets?

I’d imagine the 300 would say different but aye, I agree. It’s derisory, part of me would like to think hibs would tell them shove it

I've not missed a shift. Can I get 2 tickets?
likewise but to be honest i'd rather watch on tv than be part of such a farce

Yeah i get that, its a disgrace. Not a thought given to long suffering fans who have paid money to help their clubs.
It would be good if hibs made a statement strongly condemning this, while offering the tickets free of charge to NHS workers

I’d imagine the 300 would say different but aye, I agree. It’s derisory, part of me would like to think hibs would tell them shove it
rather than the hassle of deciding who thats what i'd do . Be interesting to spot any high profile "supporters " in the crowd

Yeah i get that, its a disgrace. Not a thought given to long suffering fans who have paid money to help their clubs.
It would be good if hibs made a statement strongly condemning this, while offering the tickets free of charge to NHS workers
Why not shop workers or bus drivers or maybe even bin men though ? NHS get loads of discounts etc where the others mentioned get more or less none

likewise but to be honest i'd rather watch on tv than be part of such a farce
So would I but I just got a message from a Hun I know saying we'll be sure to get a warm welcome with such small numbers. I wanted to take the wife with me so she could sort them out.

We all know how different it would be if the ugly sisters were involved... from the SFA or the govt looking fir praise.

Hibs were in touch offering me a ticket as Jack Ross was so appreciative of all the advice I had given him over the season. 😉

If anyone wants it then get in touch as Glasgow Southside has a number of covid clusters that are well in excess of the recommended limits caused by the Indian variation which may or may not be able to bypass the AstraZeneca vaccine.😥.

Only dafties need apply.😉

Seriously though I am very surprised that Glasgow Toon Cooncil and the Scottish🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 government moved at all on this.
All they've moved on is 100 tickets.

Why not shop workers or bus drivers or maybe even bin men though ? NHS get loads of discounts etc where the others mentioned get more or less none
Im just thinking the fact that the NHS front line workers were putting their own lives behind patients.
I realise lots more sectors went above and beyond, but its just my feelings

So would I but I just got a message from a Hun I know saying we'll be sure to get a warm welcome with such small numbers. I wanted to take the wife with me so she could sort them out.
Well I wouldn’t put that past them.

The club should just give this ridiculous number to our staff and players. And their families.

Im just thinking the fact that the NHS front line workers were putting their own lives behind patients.
I realise lots more sectors went above and beyond, but its just my feelings
Some yes of course , many others won't have seen a patient but get all the discounts etc same as the front line

The club should just give this ridiculous number to our staff and players. And their families.
or just say , no thank you

Hibs were in touch offering me a ticket as Jack Ross was so appreciative of all the advice I had given him over the season. 😉

If anyone wants it then get in touch as Glasgow Southside has a number of covid clusters that are well in excess of the recommended limits caused by the Indian variation which may or may not be able to bypass the AstraZeneca vaccine.😥.

Only dafties need apply.😉

Seriously though I am very surprised that Glasgow Toon Cooncil and the Scottish🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 government moved at all on this.

I fuckin well picked his team for him most weeks, never phones me the well dressed bastard that he is.

All they've moved on is 100 tickets.

Is it not zero tickets for supporters up to 300 tickets.🤔. Though I can see exactly where you are coming from on the 100 number depending on how you work it out.✅

Thats kind of my point though as it all looks like a bit of a token exercise and rather a waste of everyone's time.

The SFA saw the gap once UEFA moved the Champions League final ( I do know it eventually went to Porto not Lisbon or London) so they took a flyer and the Glasgow Council and the Scottish Government felt like they had to do something but really shouldn't have bothered.

Hibs fans as well got a bit carried a way thinking it was ever going to be 1,500 tickets in the current fragile climate.

I might not be saying that if I was one of the 300 mind.😉

Last edited:

No even gonna bother going into the ballot.

Good luck folks!

Fair enough, not much else they could do really

I never win anything! Lemme win a ticket 😁

I never win anything! Lemme win a ticket 😁
Look at it this way, it’s more likely than winning the lottery. You never know

Fair enough by Hibs though would have preferred if they had just given all 240 tickets to the bampots, physco's, bezerkers, painted warriors,shouters, screamers, rent a radge, the lads with the flares and the drummers.😂😉

That would make for a great spectacle.😂

Last edited:
Heartbroken Im not going to be there. :43: :43:

Very best of luck to all the bouncers in the hat :party22:

Whoever manages a ticket, get on that pitch if we win it again 😂 we have a reputation for exuberance to uphold

I think it shows again that the club take the fans for granted.The statement they put out saying they have kept 60 tickets for players and their families and they are sure the fans will understand.I understand it but do not agree with it.Hibs have a great loyal support who deserve to be treated better.

I think it shows again that the club take the fans for granted.The statement they put out saying they have kept 60 tickets for players and their families and they are sure the fans will understand.I understand it but do not agree with it.Hibs have a great loyal support who deserve to be treated better.

I disagree.

I think they've done the work to get there, should be allowed to celebrate with their families in attendance.

It's not Hibs' fault this is all we're allowed.

This thread has been viewed 13826 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£57.50