• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Corona virus on its own thread.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Just finished watching Panorama about the Test,Track and Trace utter shambles. Scandalous. Worth a catch up if you have not.

BIG G

Jack

Bounce Radge
Just finished watching Panorama about the Test,Track and Trace utter shambles. Scandalous. Worth a catch up if you have not.

BIG G
Sorry BIG/wee G, I saw most of it and none of it came as any great surprise. If I recall correctly at least one of the private testing labs has strong links with the hierarchy of the tory party and was commissioned without tendering. It was them that fucked up the 90,000 tests. They wouldn't have recognised a test tube in January if you'd have stuck it up their arse!

Did they mention anything about the situation in Scotland with regard to test, track and trace in the bits I missed? I didn't hear a mention of anything about Scotland in the bits I saw which was disappointing.

Jamie

Admin

Fucking do it. Get a border guard set up.no many routes in and out.

We could be virus free but twats may bring it here or if folk go on holiday bring it back and we are fecked again. Only make key workers exempt like food delivery etc.

Or we could BUILD A WALL 😁

Also all these fucking idiots today at the shops as if its there last days alive can fuck off as well.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
That's Leicester on full lockdown again after another spike in infections.

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
It will all go tits up soon
The 2nd lockdown, which is inevitable, will kill the economy which is fecked already.
I can't say that I am getting that feeling at all.

Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 seems to be completely on top of the situation. ✅

The hospitals are empty, deaths are very few, there is only a handful of people in intensive care and more importantly new cases are down to 10-15 per day which is backed up by the test trace and isolate with contact tracing which seems very functional without getting to carried away.✅.

Its the proven strategy that has worked everywhere else in the world so I don't see why it can't work in Scotland.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤔.

Firefighting is still going to be required as there is bound to be clusters emerging and that's the next test as is trying to protect the borders (if required) as unlike other countries Scotland has one hand tied behind her back.😥

Hibs1337

Bounce Radge
I can't say that I am getting that feeling at all.

Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 seems to be completely on top of the situation. ✅

The hospitals are empty, deaths are very few, there is only a handful of people in intensive care and more importantly new cases are down to 10-15 per day which is backed up by the test trace and isolate with contact tracing which seems very functional without getting to carried away.✅.

Its the proven strategy that has worked everywhere else in the world so I don't see why it can't work in Scotland.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤔.

Firefighting is still going to be required as there is bound to be clusters emerging and that's the next test as is trying to protect the borders (if required) as unlike other countries Scotland has one hand tied behind her back.😥
Fair enough Sam, I hope your correct.
Other countries have had similar thoughts only to experience a resurge in cases.

When you see the photos from down South it is mind boggling although or own Porty beach wasn’t much different two weeks ago.

It would quite easily go tits up here.

Time will tell 🤞🏻

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
If anyone can post it, there is an interview with Devi Sridhar and Prof. Steve Reicher on CH 4 news last night.

I cant get it to load, but it is worth a listen.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
If anyone can post it, there is an interview with Devi Sridhar and Prof. Steve Reicher on CH 4 news last night.

I cant get it to load, but it is worth a listen.

BIG G

Last edited:

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
Fair enough Sam, I hope your correct.
Other countries have had similar thoughts only to experience a resurge in cases.

When you see the photos from down South it is mind boggling although or own Porty beach wasn’t much different two weeks ago.

It would quite easily go tits up here.

Time will tell 🤞🏻
I can understand your fear and exactly where you are coming from and its a racing certainty there will be at times new clusters and an upsurge in cases as that's just the experience of the rest of the world.😥

However if you have an adequate testing system in place and then trace the contacts and isolate the carriers then you can stop the virus breaking out into the general population.

Scotland🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 does seem to have that system in place but more importantly the population on the whole seem to have bought into the messages coming from the Scottish government.✅

Daft wee lassies will still queue outside Primark and dafties will still go to Porty when the sun shines but these are exceptions.

I do think the Scottish Government need to press the face masks😷 message more though as there is to many mixed messages.😥.

Tough winter ahead though and its going to be some challenge economically to rebuild the economy and bring back confidence.🤔

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
It may be the epitamy of right wing English 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 nationalism but I have always admired the Daily Mail for the way it portrays information so well to its readers.✅

That is a really well presented info graph conveying exactly the problems England is facing.😥

As the next door neighbour with a wide open front door we really need England to get to grips with this pandemic.😥

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old