• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Celtc 1 v 1 Hibernian

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Its time to visit the bastard offspring, the cousin you dinnae like because he/ she kept stealing your things. Neil Lennon has them up and doon like a whore's knickers, like oor Jack, he disnae ken his best team. I watched them play the filthy huns, and Celtc looked good, a handful, but they still got beat. The good news is it looks like Duffy might start for them with Bitton suspended, Duffy is a donkey. It is live on Sky and various hooky platforms I am sure. We have lost three league games in a row for the first time this season and we were particularly abject against Livingston.

Team news, well it appears Rocky is out for a few weeks, but we have recalled Kevin Dabrowski from Dumbarton, where he got rave reviews, and signed Matt Macey from Arsenal initially to the end of season. Not sure who is is injured, a worry or out of favour, the press conferences with Jack and the token Hibs player are a bit haphazard, never quite sure when they are and where to watch them?

I expect us to wear yellow, which I dinnae personally like, we used to play Celtc them in their green and grey hoops, us in green shirts, white sleeves, at a push we might change our sock colour in the away game.

So the team I think may start and I always think we are best when we go at Celtc, sit back, we will get beat:

Dabrowski, he has played more than Macey

McGinn, of course

Porto, who I hope has the game of his life

Paul, who I hope is back to his early season form

Josh Doig, he gives us a more attacking threat and can defend fine

Joe Newell, currently our best player

Gogic, who will have to go toe to toe with their midfield

Murph, he has to start, he has something about him

Boyler, who does generally have a decent game against them

I am going with Mallan as we need another midfielder in there

Nissie, because the laddie can score given the chance

What are your thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!

Its time to visit the bastard offspring, the cousin you dinnae like because he/ she kept stealing your things. Neil Lennon has them up and doon like a whore's knickers, like oor Jack, he disnae ken his best team. I watched them play the filthy huns, and Celtc looked good, a handful, but they still got beat. The good news is it looks like Duffy might start for them with Bitton suspended, Duffy is a donkey. It is live on Sky and various hooky platforms I am sure. We have lost three league games in a row for the first time this season and we were particularly abject against Livingston.

Team news, well it appears Rocky is out for a few weeks, but we have recalled Kevin Dabrowski from Dumbarton, where he got rave reviews, and signed Matt Macey from Arsenal initially to the end of season. Not sure who is is injured, a worry or out of favour, the press conferences with Jack and the token Hibs player are a bit haphazard, never quite sure when they are and where to watch them?

I expect us to wear yellow, which I dinnae personally like, we used to play Celtc them in their green and grey hoops, us in green shirts, white sleeves, at a push we might change our sock colour in the away game.

So the team I think may start and I always think we are best when we go at Celtc, sit back, we will get beat:

Dabrowski, he has played more than Macey

McGinn, of course

Porto, who I hope has the game of his life

Paul, who I hope is back to his early season form

Josh Doig, he gives us a more attacking threat and can defend fine

Joe Newell, currently our best player

Gogic, who will have to go toe to toe with their midfield

Murph, he has to start, he has something about him

Boyler, who does generally have a decent game against them

I am going with Mallan as we need another midfielder in there

Nissie, because the laddie can score given the chance

What are your thoughts?

Hibernian Forever!

I think we’ll go with a 352 for this one. It’s a game where the onus is on the opposition, leaving gaps for us to counter attack... that generally suits us from what I’ve seen this season. The team I think will start is:
Macey
P. McGinn Porteous Hanlon
Wright Hallberg Gogic Newell Doig
Boyle Nisbet

Our formation is rigid, our team selection is rigid.

It's served us well in part, now we need more flexibility in:

Team Selection
Formation
Tactics

But more critically, during the game.

If we come off 3-0 down, never in the game, having not changed anything and made 2 subs with minutes to go, I think I may scream and scream and scream.

More importantly, what does Tam McManus think?

Celtic have returned a positive test

We should get the 3 points there is absolutely no doubt about it

Celtic have returned a positive test

We should get the 3 points there is absolutely no doubt about it
I wonder how many will be out?

Get a bet on Hibs!

Get a bet on Hibs!
The game shouldn't go ahead now. They been away together and on flights together. People might have caught it on flight who won't return a postive test yet.

We have big games coming up and I would hate to have an outbreak due to being exposed to celtic. The semi is 11 days after we visit parkhead.

I predict that the sfa will back them to the hilt. They will pretend that no one was exposed to that 1 player. After tomorrow's game more celtic players will return positive tests and that leads to us losing a few players for a spell. Hibs need to take a strong stance on this but the person I would trust to do that is away and are we on autopilot at the moment?

Get a bet on Hibs!

Its an old firm team and the sfa. Be lucky if its 1

The game shouldn't go ahead now. They been away together and on flights together. People might have caught it on flight who won't return a postive test yet.

We have big games coming up and I would hate to have an outbreak due to being exposed to celtic. The semi is 11 days after we visit parkhead.

I predict that the sfa will back them to the hilt. They will pretend that no one was exposed to that 1 player. After tomorrow's game more celtic players will return positive tests and that leads to us losing a few players for a spell. Hibs need to take a strong stance on this but the person I would trust to do that is away and are we on autopilot at the moment?

We have a massive couple of weeks

Our club needs everyone available for our shot at winning a trophy

Never in a million years would I play tomorrow. 3 points please.

I expect Hibs to get stuck in tomorrow morning

Macey

McGinn
Porteous
Hanlon
Doig

Boyle
Hallberg
Gogic
Newell
Murphy

Nisbet

More importantly, what does Tam McManus think?
Gonna gee them a roasting.

I like the look of Sticky's team.Just not an embarrassment please.

Some chat tonight game is at risk and scotgov will decide tomorrow.

some journos saying nothing to see here re dubaigate

Some chat tonight game is at risk and scotgov will decide tomorrow.

some journos saying nothing to see here re dubaigate
They’ll twist it like a corkscrew to accommodate Celtc. Mind you there’s the usual conspiracy theory from the Huns that this might be engineered to have the season null and voided?

This for me is a no brainer - it should be game off and 3pts to Hibs. Celtic have blatantly ignored government advice not to travel without valid reason.

This for me is a no brainer - it should be game off and 3pts to Hibs. Celtic have blatantly ignored government advice not to travel without valid reason.
Either Scot.gov demand the (new) law is enforced, while exerting maximum pressure and public criticism of the chinless wonders at the SPFL, match off and Hibs awarded 3 points or Celtic forced to play players who were not in Dubai. That's reasonable.

BIG G

Hibs should be going nowhere near that game tonight if they’re fielding players that were in Dubai.

But they’ll probably just call the game off and award Celtic the 3 points, just because it’s Celtic.

13 Celtic players isolating and out of the game.

I would suspect - it will go ahead and we will have another Golden opportunity to remember in the years ahead as we fail to beat them, with them fielding a youth team.

Put on Hibs last night at 8/1, now being offered double my stake.

13 Celtic players isolating and out of the game.

I would suspect - it will go ahead and we will have another Golden opportunity to remember in the years ahead as we fail to beat them, with them fielding a youth team.

If Hibs fail to beat Celtic tonight Ross can go at the end of the season

Come on man we are playing duds

I know, but "been there done that" springs to mind

I know, but "been there done that" springs to mind

Having seen a supposedly leaked list.....its not the players we're wanting to be out

We'll see though

7EFAA475-B21E-4F02-AF16-2AA195FA3317.png
You can lay it off for guaranteed £19 profit assuming its £10 you’ve put on

I would remind you that more often than not, even in times when fewer substitutes were allowed, their bench had a higher value than our entire squad!

There are rumours circulating that the 13 out will make very little difference to their starting 11.

List I saw was Julien, Barkas, Hazard, Taylor, Ralston, Henderson, Johnston, Ajeti, Brown, El Hamed, Rogic, Biton, Klimala

How many of those would have started? 3?

There are rumours circulating that the 13 out will make very little difference to their starting 11.

List I saw was Julien, Barkas, Hazard, Taylor, Ralston, Henderson, Johnston, Ajeti, Brown, El Hamed, Rogic, Biton, Klimala

How many of those would have started? 3?
Same list I have saw from a Celtc fan I know. Recently only Barkas, Biton and Julien would start and Julien is injured anyway!

Amazing how if the game goes ahead, how the 11 players put out on the field didnae mingle with the 13 listed.

So why are those the ones to isolate? What about the rest who were exposed?

They're at it if that list is correct

We'll find out tonight

Surely the whole first team who where in Dubai with infected others should be isolated

Another list of those self isolatingScreenshot_20210111-133416_Twitter.jpg

Fake account come on you

Another list of those self isolatingView attachment 4180

I was told that list is fake.

Same list I have saw from a Celtc fan I know. Recently only Barkas, Biton and Julien would start and Julien is injured anyway!

And Biton is suspended

Fake account come on you

Aye you're right - half asleep today

I was told that list is fake.

Looks like it - wishful thinking !

Lennon is one of the staff.

There is an 'i' in Celtic.Stands for idiot.

Cash it. Wondered why they were taking this pretty well and seems that their main Gadgeys will all still be playing!!

Cash it. Wondered why they were taking this pretty well and seems that their main Gadgeys will all still be playing!!
Have done, too mins later the price dropped ?

This thread has been viewed 13381 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75