• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Boris Johnson

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Stanley Jonson giving it big on Radio 4. What a wanker. Made untold thousands of dough in the media, because he is parent of a total cock. Splendid. Wee horror Liz Truss giving it utter bollocks, total lickspittle. See you in the Cabinet Liz.

BIG G
Spendid still on Radio 4. Trump.... Boris top man. They love me over there. Oh really O'Reily.
BIG G

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm going to Spain on Friday, wish i was 10 years older as it would be for good.
That would be until the EU repatriates British immigrants in much the same way as most who voted for Brexit want rid of non whites here.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
That would be until the EU repatriates British immigrants in much the same way as most who voted for Brexit want rid of non whites here.
They wanted rid of the Poles, the Czechs, the Spanish and a whole host of others too. Probably anyone who was less than 3rd generation who didn't sign up for their bigoted shite!

Definitely the Romanians. They don't like them with a passion!

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Scottish independence a step closer with Johnson getting the top job.
I can't think of anyone less likely to be able to keep the union together.

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The Spanish aren't quite so ignorant.
You would hope, but if they start deporting EU nationals like a lot of our xenophobic southern neighbours would like to, then why shouldn't the EU reciprocate no matter what EU state they are in?

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
You would hope, but if they start deporting EU nationals like a lot of our xenophobic southern neighbours would like to, then why shouldn't the EU reciprocate no matter what EU state they are in?
I think the economic case would win.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
What a choice it was.
Pretty inevitable that Boris would win - a real Jeremy Hunt of a man.

Two pretty dodgy human beings with an eye for the main chance, and a willingness to step on anyone that gives an advantage.

It's only Hibs stopping me emigrating.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
A sleekit, devious bastard that would throw anyone under a bus in furtherance of his own interests.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Folk on here saying Corbyn has nae chance .If Corbyn is such a disaster,why don't the Tories go for a general election since they are so sure of themselves? No the reason why we are getting this buffoon elected in is because they are shit scared of Corbyn winning and taking some of their power away.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Folk on here saying Corbyn has nae chance .If Corbyn is such a disaster,why don't the Tories go for a general election since they are so sure of themselves? No the reason why we are getting this buffoon elected in is because they are shit scared of Corbyn winning and taking some of their power away.
I think you're spot on there Moaty.

The problem for many is that Corbyn (for different reasons) is also a stick on disaster as a leader.

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
It's not only the hair that makes me think of Sick Boy every time I see Johnson.Behind that Varsity tomfoolery, there's a vicious,self interested,calculating, treacherous bastard at work. Horrific to think that the Bullingdon Club is in control of power again. Beware of blonde Johnson's( and variants of that name), be it Bo, Jo or Mo.....a treacherous lot, IMO.....I'll make an exception for Auldreekie Jonnson, though( aye, even yet). If there's anyhing good that can come of this, it's the breakup of the UK

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Never thought I'd look forward to watching shit like Red Rock and Escape to the Country so much.Having to watch that shit show on BBC1 fills me with dread.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel