• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Boris Johnson

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ok, I might as well start it off as it's bound to crop up eventually. I despair at this state of affairs where a conniving, racist, sexist, homophobic incompetent liar is going to become our Prime Minister. In conjunction with him having the same outlook as that idiot Trump, I worry what the future holds for us all. My only real hope is that he'll step straight into the mess that is Brexit and he'll be snookered by 31st October. The shortest tenure for a PM in the UK is Canning at 118 days, who snuffed it. My only hope is Johnson doesn't last that long.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I honestly don't think he particularly wants the gig at this moment in time. He wanted it post-Brexit where he'd be at an extremely low starting point and be able to blame all and sundry for a considerable period of time. As it stands the fate of the UK will rest with him and there is absolutely the potential for things to get much worse before they get better, all on his watch. And he's a buffoon (but not a lovable one).

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I honestly don't think he particularly wants the gig at this moment in time. He wanted it post-Brexit where he'd be at an extremely low starting point and be able to blame all and sundry for a considerable period of time. As it stands the fate of the UK will rest with him and there is absolutely the potential for things to get much worse before they get better, all on his watch. And he's a buffoon (but not a lovable one).
I don't think he will be PM for very long.

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Ok, I might as well start it off as it's bound to crop up eventually. I despair at this state of affairs where a conniving, racist, sexist, homophobic incompetent liar is going to become our Prime Minister. In conjunction with him having the same outlook as that idiot Trump, I worry what the future holds for us all. My only real hope is that he'll step straight into the mess that is Brexit and he'll be snookered by 31st October. The shortest tenure for a PM in the UK is Canning at 118 days, who snuffed it. My only hope is Johnson doesn't last that long.
At least the media brainwashing has worked on you.

Its not even disguised how they try to brainwash people these days.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
In the debates I've seen him in he's incredibly evasive and cannot seem to give a straight answer to even the most mundane of questions. I know all politicians can be guilty of this to various degrees, but BoJo takes this to another level. Almost like it's been somehow pre-programmed into him to never give a straight yes or no answer.

Doesn't strike me as a strong leader who will stand by the courage of how own convictions, but rather flip-flop depending on what way the wind is blowing.

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
It will all be fine. The good ship Westminster will sail us all through, and we will walk hand in hand with Trump through many more more wars, destroying beautiful cities and lives .
We are all better together .
Apparently

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
At least the media brainwashing has worked on you.

Its not even disguised how they try to brainwash people these days.
Like I take seriously anything you say.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I disagree. I reckon he will quickly win a GE up against Corbyn.
Now that's the result the media want,painting Corbyn as anti semitic when he has spent his whole life fighting against such ideas.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I don't think he will be PM for very long.
Brexit is going to blow up in his face...because there will be no Brexit.
Parliament is in limbo over it and will continue to be so as the EU has told the UK that what is on the table is it. No changes, concessions or whatever else. And with no parliamentary consensus, it has to go back to the people.
And when leave loses, Boris wont know whether shit or spew.
And leave will lose.

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Like I take seriously anything you say.
And as far as im concerned...Your making up alot of rubbish with your post.

He is nowhere near a good choice....But definately better than Jeremy Hunt!

Media are too busy on a witchhunt against Boris!

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Shagged his mate’s wife & got her pregnant. Blocked her number on his phone. Just one of his six (possibly more) kids with different women. If he was on the dole he’d be the type of person the tories demonise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
And as far as im concerned...Your making up alot of rubbish with your post.

He is nowhere near a good choice....But definately better than Jeremy Hunt!

Media are too busy on a witchhunt against Boris!
So even if I make direct quotes of what he has said in the past,I'm making it up?

Ryan69

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Direct quotes and your statements are different.

Hoping a future PM fails is pretty bloody ignorant too!

Cause that would affect us all surely?

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Direct quotes and your statements are different.

Hoping a future PM fails is pretty bloody ignorant too!

Cause that would affect us all surely?
Christ, man!
To quote Johnsons lies would take days.
If , by now, you dont realise hes a lying bastard, then take a butcher's at his history.
He's an idiot of gargantuan proportion.
And,
He will fail.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ok I'll find the quote about watermelon smiles or the one about Burqa wearing woman reminding him of letterboxes.Jeez.Or perhaps I'll find his comments that put a woman's life in Iran in further jeopardy.

vasco de gama

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Christ, man!
To quote Johnsons lies would take days.
If , by now, you dont realise hes a lying bastard, then take a butcher's at his history.
He's an idiot of gargantuan proportion.
And,
He will fail.
They all fail to lead the country properly but if you mean he will fail to push through Brexit and win the next general election then I think you are probably wrong on both counts unless the Brexit Party or whatever they decide to call themselves decide to run against the Tories which could split the vote enough for Labour to somehow stumble to a victory but I doubt Labour will be able to mount any sort of cohesive campaign.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel