• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Applause for Brad today....

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
On the 48th minute of today's match, please give Brad Welsh, a good Hibby, son of Edinburgh and one of our own, one minute’s applause.

RIP Brad.

On the 48th minute of today's match, please give Brad Welsh, a good Hibby, son of Edinburgh and one of our own, one minute’s applause.

RIP Brad.
100% agree and hope the support today give him the applause he deserves. He did an awful lot for a lot of people in Edinburgh and to have what happened to him last week happen is both shocking and sad. RIP Brad.

What was the banner in sect 44 all about?

RIP BRAD WELSH - CORRECT!!

:102:

The applause began on the 47th minute. Was he not yet 48?

Decent respect from the fans.
Pity the Smellies couldn’t STFU for sixty seconds.

The applause began on the 47th minute. Was he not yet 48?
Yer watch/phone is wrong amigo, it started 48. Who really gives one. Well observed appreciation in my opinion. Even folk on the Bounce who slagged him and Slaven on here , time and time again re Ponzigate, hopefully applauded. Respect.

LOVE, PEACE and ROCK and ROLL

BIG G

Seemed like a message to someone?

Just back from taking a peek at Kickback,just when I thought all the slander had been kicked into touch on Friday it's back with a vengeance today.They really are a desperately unhealthy bunch of people.I'd love to see some lawyer slapping them with some kind of warning or something.

Decent respect from the fans.
Pity the Smellies couldn’t STFU for sixty seconds.
From my vantage point up the back of the East by the TV gantry I couldn't hear a peep from them - though I could see that maybe 50-60% of them joined in with the applause.

About 50 seconds in their drummer starts up.I mean what's the problem?You can't count for another 10 seconds?

Just back from taking a peek at Kickback,just when I thought all the slander had been kicked into touch on Friday it's back with a vengeance today.They really are a desperately unhealthy bunch of people.I'd love to see some lawyer slapping them with some kind of warning or something.
For what?

For what?
Incest mostly I would presume.

From my vantage point up the back of the East by the TV gantry I couldn't hear a peep from them - though I could see that maybe 50-60% of them joined in with the applause.

That was my observation from my seat in the west..

Their drummer started up as did the lesser green brigade. No idea if any of them joined in the applause or not.

Their drummer started up as did the lesser green brigade. No idea if any of them joined in the applause or not.

Looked nothing like 50% to me , nearer 10% i'd have said

Looked nothing like 50% to me , nearer 10% i'd have said

I didn’t really notice Forza, just looked over when they disrupted the applause with the drum. Maybe they’d stopped applauding by then as my impression was that they were just being themselves.

About 50 seconds in their drummer starts up.I mean what's the problem?You can't count for another 10 seconds?
Brad was one of our own. He got a splendid reception from his own. No idea why anyone would get uptight about Celtic fans appreciating or not, ir is not on my bloody radar.
Well done Hibernians.
BIG G

Those wee laddies that ran on the pitch at the end seemed to come from the section where the banner was in the east. I was wondering if they were trying to do some kind of tribute. It was funny watching the stewards trying to catch the first one, he had pace like Martin Boyle.

Those wee laddies that ran on the pitch at the end seemed to come from the section where the banner was in the east. I was wondering if they were trying to do some kind of tribute. It was funny watching the stewards trying to catch the first one, he had pace like Martin Boyle.
Quite possibly, went to the center spot and kissed it. More trouble for hibs!

Was that what the big cheer at the end was? Was out the ground by then. Saw the pictures of the stewards trying to catch the laddies, did they get away?

Was that what the big cheer at the end was? did they get away?
aye....

No, caught and ejected at the south corner.

Was Brad’s nephew. Banned until the end of the month.

Was that what the big cheer at the end was? Was out the ground by then. Saw the pictures of the stewards trying to catch the laddies, did they get away?
Na they both got caught.

I think we’ll be fine this time as the game was finished and the players had all left the field.

Agree with that alot of the Celtic end joined in.

Just wondering that if the club had been approached they might have accommodated some sort of tribute where nobody had to get banned or have the indignity of being chased across the pitch giving the opposition and media another excuse to put the boot in. Understandable if young kids did it on the spur of the moment though so hopefully some common sense leniency ensues.

No.
BIG G

I remember at ER, when a punter ran on after kick off and placed flowers on the centre spot, following the death of a Hibs Casual. As a dedicated Hibs Scarf for 60 years, I think it was spendid. Does anyone remember? Think it was against Kilmarnock. Mind you I cannae remember what the fuck happened last week.
FUCK THE HEARTS.......will never forget that.

BIG G

I was going to post the same thing. The guy came from the east stand then and laid the wreath. The cops were warned beforehand and let him do it.. then they let him walk off the park before arresting him..

Memories not all bad Big G, it was v Killie, no footage of the lad running on but goals in the link below including a cracker from Pat McGinlay

I remember at ER, when a punter ran on after kick off and placed flowers on the centre spot, following the death of a Hibs Casual. As a dedicated Hibs Scarf for 60 years, I think it was spendid. Does anyone remember? Think it was against Kilmarnock. Mind you I cannae remember what the fuck happened last week.

BIG G
Think that was for Dino Cozzi.

That was Brad's nephew Jack and you are right it was their tribute to the great man.

Memories not all bad Big G, it was v Killie, no footage of the lad running on but goals in the link below including a cracker from Pat McGinlay

Hibs, the baggy years.

For what?
For basically saying things about what happened that are no more than rumour and conjecture at the moment that will undoubtably have a bearing on the case, should anyone be brought to justice.

Was Brad’s nephew. Banned until the end of the month.
Looking at he pictures of the wee man and his pal, he'll take the ban with pride. Bradley no doubt would be laughing at the chase and the ban.Agitate.

Also, wtf the steward wearing football boots!

Also, wtf the steward wearing football boots!

Maybe had a game straight after ??

BIG G
The flowers were for a hibs boy Deano who died .

The flowers were for a hibs boy Deano who died .

Deano from Vicky Park

I remember the Kilmarnock game - the person who ran on seemed to come from behind me in the east

This thread has been viewed 6345 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50