• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

6th series of vikings ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

No attempted that yet, might be ma winter project.

Itโ€™s really good, all based on facts, can be rather violent but also rather nawty with some sexual healing as Marvin gaye would say..

It's good but nae Lagatha

Do you mean Lagertha, the fictitious folk heroine? Am lost?

New series of two doors down on iplayer

Do you mean Lagertha, the fictitious folk heroine? Am lost?
Aye.
Now that's a woman.

I'm watching the FIFA documentary on Netflix. Buch o' wankers !

Not a tv series but the new version of All quiet on the western front is worth a watch as is Munich edge of war

Not a tv series but the new version of All quiet on the western front is worth a watch as is Munich edge of war
Watched All Quiet the other night. Very good film

No attempted that yet, might be ma winter project.

By the end if it you realise just how good a watch it is.

A bit loose on the facts though. Historical figures, mythical figures, and real events from all different periods of the vikings age squeezed into one age. But you wont care, its good tv. Some great battles and music too.

Might re-watch it before I give Netflix Vikings a bash ๐Ÿค”

By the end if it you realise just how good a watch it is.

A bit loose on the facts though. Historical figures, mythical figures, and real events from all different periods of the vikings age squeezed into one age. But you wont care, its good tv. Some great battles and music too.

Might re-watch it before I give Netflix Vikings a bash ๐Ÿค”
Is that Vikings Valhalla? I started to watch it but couldn't take to any of the characters.

Is that Vikings Valhalla? I started to watch it but couldn't take to any of the characters.

Yeah that's the Netflix one, I've no looked at it yet, but it doesn't look the same.

Too cleaned up

Binge watched SAS Rogue Heroes on BBC I player, I enjoyed it.
Have got the book, itโ€™s decent. Plenty more in there to justify a second series

Shes still in it so far

No mate its just โ€œvikingsโ€ thatโ€™sa different one youโ€™re talking about

Yeah that's the Netflix one, I've no looked at it yet, but it doesn't look the same.

Too cleaned up
No, thatโ€™s a different one

No, thatโ€™s a different one

Tbf, re-reading it, possibly. I'm not sure which part he's asking the question on.

Vikings Valhalla is the Netflix vikings I was talking about.
The show I was saying was good, is Amazon's viking show.
Which Netflix vikings wants to pass itself as the sequel.

Tbf, re-reading it, possibly. I'm not sure which part he's asking the question on.

Vikings Valhalla is the Netflix vikings I was talking about.
The show I was saying was good, is Amazon's viking show.
Which Netflix vikings wants to pass itself as the sequel.
Iโ€™m on season 6 of vikingsโ€ฆdonโ€™t know what channel itโ€™s on

Iโ€™m on season 6 of vikingsโ€ฆdonโ€™t know what channel itโ€™s on

That's the Amazon one, Netflix one is only 1 season old.

Yours is about to get real good again, enjoy!

1899 on Netflix has been pretty good so far. Each episode seems to end with a banger of track which is nice!

Severance on Apple TV/firestick TV ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ is very good. IMDb rating of 8.7. For those of you into dark, weird, thrillers with a bit of quirkiness. Adam Scott more know for comedy but showing he's a versatile actor.

1899 on Netflix has been pretty good so far. Each episode seems to end with a banger of track which is nice!
Started to watch that. It has some great characters building up.

Started to watch that. It has some great characters building up.
3 episodes to go for me, really enjoying it. Was expecting something like โ€œThe Terrorโ€ but itโ€™s a bit more bonkers than that. Has a kind of a Christopher Nolan time travel thing going on too (I think!)

I watched it too but thought it could have been much better. The BBC have a way of making what is an incredible true story into something which ends up being nothing more than ok.

Had me after the first track. ๐ŸคŸ

Just started watching The Texas Killing Fields.

Fuck me but there are some sick fuckers out there.

Just binged watched Band of Brothers. Must have watched it a half dozen times over the years
Still enjoy it immensely. Still brings a tear to my eye, particularly when the real soldiers tell their side of the story.
Damien Lewis is a fantastic actor

The english ๐Ÿ‘

Eh aye. WTF was that aw aboot?

Rattled through The Last Kingdom. Though it was on par with Vikings .
Worth a watch (y)

Rattled through The Last Kingdom. Though it was on par with Vikings .
Worth a watch (y)
That wasn't too bad. The Vikings Valhalla is pony though

That wasn't too bad. The Vikings Valhalla is pony though
Added to watchlist, just getting into Wheel Of Time, it's alright too. Keep avoiding the GOT prequel, so probably need to watch that soon.

Eh aye. WTF was that aw aboot?
Whole thing went a bit mental at the end eh? The Matrix meets Interstellar. Decent use of Bowie right at the end though.

Was a bit gutted when it became obvious they were going down that route TBH. Was hoping for something similar to The Terror i.e. basically a survival theme with elements of horror.

Last edited:
Whole thing went a bit mental at the end eh? The Matrix meets Interstellar. Decent use of Bowie right at the end though.

Was a bit gutted when it became obvious they were going down that route TBH. Was hoping for something similar to The Terror i.e. basically a survival theme with elements of horror.
It's one of those shows you could watch again. And still no have a clue.

It's one of those shows you could watch again. And still no have a clue.
3 episodes in and struggling.

3 episodes in and struggling.
I'd say probably just bump it then mate! The earlier episodes were the better ones I thought - it doesn't get any better! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'd say probably just bump it then mate! The earlier episodes were the better ones I thought - it doesn't get any better! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Too late episode 4 now on ๐Ÿ˜‚

Should have listened ๐Ÿ˜‰

Was very good, pity thereโ€™s no series 2 planned.
Filming next year.

Binging yellowstone on paramount plus trial....

This thread has been viewed 160635 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
ยฃ100.00
Earned
ยฃ100.75
Back