• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

From Dusk til Dawn the TV series - Quite convoluted but with lots of gory action and half-naked lovelies.
MoonKnight - Sort of sci-fi series. I watched episode one and I've no idea what is going on but will keep going with it.
Picard - On to Series 2 now. Decent if you like Star Trek spin offs.

See Holby finished.About ten years too late,mind you the last one was quite moving.

Great news , filming beginning of doc martin , series 10 😜👍

Great news , filming beginning of doc martin , series 10 😜👍
Never watched it and don't know why. Don't mind Martin Clunes but just don't fancy it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Never watched it and don't know why. Don't mind Martin Clunes but just don't fancy it 🤷🏻‍♂️
An actor can put me right off a programme or film mind. I was thoroughly enjoying Vikings and lusting after Katherine Winnick until Jonathon Rhys Myers appeared in series 4 or 5 with his stupid threatening whisper and ruined the whole thing. 😡😡😡

From Dusk til Dawn the TV series - Quite convoluted but with lots of gory action and half-naked lovelies.
MoonKnight - Sort of sci-fi series. I watched episode one and I've no idea what is going on but will keep going with it.
Picard - On to Series 2 now. Decent if you like Star Trek spin offs.
I think Picard is rubbish. And I loved sttng.

I watched the first episode and quite liked it but have never revisited it! Loved TNG and DS9 also.

An actor can put me right off a programme or film mind. I was thoroughly enjoying Vikings and lusting after Katherine Winnick until Jonathon Rhys Myers appeared in series 4 or 5 with his stupid threatening whisper and ruined the whole thing. 😡😡😡

The back end of that show is so good though, some incredible battles and the soundtrack was brilliant.

One of the few shows that go on for as long as it does that feels like it had a proper ending.

Started the Netflix series, but its not the same.

Oh well B, can't please everyone I suppose.

Outlander is back on Starz/ Hooky. My missus sits drooling over Jamie and talks about apps, gingers, diet and exercise . I watch enjoying the madey up history where Scotland and Scots are pure brilliant and for the odd swatch of Claire in the semi-scud.

New season of Better Call Saul is off the scale good, might be my favourite TV show ever 😍 Started so slowly but is like a juggernaut now.

I stopped half way through the first season, as you said, it was awfy slow.

I have finished 1 to 6 of the latest Outlander series last week and this.

I stopped half way through the first season, as you said, it was awfy slow.

I have finished 1 to 6 of the latest Outlander series last week and this.
Worth revisiting, gets better and better. They spend too much of the first couple of seasons concentrating on character development and Jimmy's scams, improves once Gus Fring and the Salamanca's enter the fray.

Worth revisiting, gets better and better. They spend too much of the first couple of seasons concentrating on character development and Jimmy's scams, improves once Gus Fring and the Salamanca's enter the fray.
Like 1875 I watched the first couple of episodes but couldnae get intae it. I’ll give it another bash. Tokyo Vice is alright, true story about a American journalist investigating the Yakuza.

Agree with you Kev. Season 1 was a fucking slog, I gave up on it and my mate kept persisting to stay with it. Definitely worth staying with and seeing thru.

Orange is the new black.
Ffs less said about refs the better 😤

Oh wait...

Just bing watched Anotomy of an affair on netflix best telly ive watched in yrs

Another Italian drama on Sky Atlantic "the king" pretty good

New season of Better Call Saul is off the scale good, might be my favourite TV show ever 😍 Started so slowly but is like a juggernaut now.
Really? I started watching the first series after I'd finished breaking bad but I couldn't get into it. Is it worth sticking with ?

Really? I started watching the first series after I'd finished breaking bad but I couldn't get into it. Is it worth sticking with ?
Definitely worth sticking with, starts getting really good from about season 3 onwards.

Season 6 is the latest and final season where the BCS and Breaking Bad timelines converge, Walt and Jesse are due to make an appearance at some point 😃

Started watching pieces of her by Karin slaughter on Netflix, universally panned, but we will see how it goes

The Rising is decent. I'm on episode 2 now. It's about a lassie who is murdered and comes back as a ghost to try to find out what happened to her.

I'm watching the Split at the moment.Difficult to keep track of who'se doing what to whom and why,but the acting is good.

Just watched The Bang Bang Club on Netflix
4 photographers who went into the townships in South Africa during Apartheid pretty hard hitting stuff
1 of the photographers is Kevin Carter who could have a movie all to himself

Oh well B, can't please everyone I suppose.
The series has been utter rubbish - but - episode 9 was right up there with the best Star Trek ever.

Ozark is back on, final shows of the last season.

Ozark is back on, final shows of the last season.
Watched the first 2 episodes last night, good but thought a couple of things that happened in the 2nd episode were a bit nuts and made little sense?

Watched the first 2 episodes last night, good but thought a couple of things that happened in the 2nd episode were a bit nuts and made little sense?

I managed one, Ruth is away with it and I wonder how they would tidy up Javi?

Great prog.

Watching Naughts and Crosses at the moment.Haven't read the book or books,but it is an interesting view.

Can't see that on my region version of Netflix. I've got anatomy of a scandal about a politician's affair and rape accusation, is that it?

Can't see that on my region version of Netflix. I've got anatomy of a scandal about a politician's affair and rape accusation, is that it?
Aye.

Yes sorry my mistake

Yes sorry my mistake
No problem, just about to start episode three. It's building nicely.

El Marginal next series back on Netflix tonight, estupendo!

The Dropout on Disney+ is worth a watch. It's a dramatisation of the Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos scandal.

Does a really good job of setting the characters up for the fall you know is coming and getting you excited to see them get their comeuppance.

Just finished it. Very good, thanks.

Just given up on "Dark" on netflix, 2 episodes into season 2. I like to think I'm fairly intelligent and can follow a story but this is the most confusing series I've ever watched. Added to that the direction given to the actors is just weird. One asks a question and the other either doesn't answer or stares into space for 5 seconds first.
Great idea for a series but no pleasure in watching it. Anybody seen it and enjoyed it? If not I've taken one for the team so you don't have to. 😡

Kenobi hitting Disney this week 👍

Kenobi hitting Disney this week 👍

Actually quite looking forward to it

Double episode too because it was delayed a week 😁

This thread has been viewed 163348 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50