The Next Manager Thread...... (2 Viewers)

SuperTortolano

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Who do you all want to replace Lennon. Gutted he's gone, think he would have turned it around. Steve Clarke would be a great replacement, don't see him leaving Killie though. Strachan if he'd come would do for me.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Left field but Jack Ross? I think he's out of his depth with big bucks but maybe we're his level

Central_Hibee

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Strachan might be willing to come in till the end of the season?

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
We need unity and a squad of fairies and sensitive souls need their egos massaged. I'd give it to Stubbs until the summer.

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
We need unity and a squad of fairies and sensitive souls need their egos massaged. I'd give it to Stubbs until the summer.
Not sure he'd come back.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Not sure he'd come back.
If May and Murray are refusing to take the team on Sunday that concerns me more than anything. It suggests to me they feel Lennon has been allowed to be undermined by certain players. Unless it's serious the manager should be allowed to manage.

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
If May and Murray are refusing to take the team on Sunday that concerns me more than anything. It suggests to me they feel Lennon has been allowed to be undermined by certain players. Unless it's serious the manager should be allowed to manage.
Gareth Evans being quoted as possibly stepping up to help.

callum_62

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Gareth Evans being quoted as possibly stepping up to help.
Great.

Tommy Wright - maybe but probably not a great fit
Steve Clarke obviously but almost no chance he would come

Jody Morris

I want no one with a previous connection to Hibs

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I'd imagine that'll be recruitment for this window now done. This squad isn't good enough. Lacks firepower. Can't help but think Neil Lennon has been frustrated. He spoke of hoping to have "two or three" on the plane to Dubai. As per usual we've been slow off the mark. And now briefing The Scotsman that the board didn't have full confidence in his transfer expectations this month.

callum_62

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Our squad is ravaged with injs and paper thin. Lennon been going on about a striker since December and yet here we are, 5 days before window closes with nothing

we have signed 2 loans, lost Efe, Harry and Boyle long term.

We are actually in a worse position than we were on 31st December incredibly.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Great.

Tommy Wright - maybe but probably not a great fit
Steve Clarke obviously but almost no chance he would come

Jody Morris

I want no one with a previous connection to Hibs
Tommy Wright and Steve Clarke are definite possibilities. I don't see any reason why not.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I honestly do not believe that this suspension will be anything to do with player budgets and signings. Everything to do with potential signings and budgets will have been discussed and agreed towards the tail end of last year and certainly prior to the January window opening. Some serious incident has clearly happened between the manager and the players resulting in this action.

Last edited:

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I'd imagine that'll be recruitment for this window now done. This squad isn't good enough. Lacks firepower. Can't help but think Neil Lennon has been frustrated. He spoke of hoping to have "two or three" on the plane to Dubai. As per usual we've been slow off the mark. And now briefing The Scotsman that the board didn't have full confidence in his transfer expectations this month.
Saw that. Moira Gordon running with the story that the Board didn't concur with his opinion of the squad. Mind you, we've a thread on here where folk have criticised his recruitment too.

Well, there goes the last drop of 2016 vintage feel good down the plug hole...

callum_62

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Saw that. Moira Gordon running with the story that the Board didn't concur with his opinion of the squad. Mind you, we've a thread on here where folk have criticised his recruitment too.

Meaning the board think our squad is fine? Hilarious if true

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I honestly do no believe that this suspension will be anything to do with player budgets and signings. Everything to do with potential signings and budgets will have been discussed and agreed towards the tail end of last year and certainly prior to the January window opening. Some serious incident has clearly happened between the manager and the players resulting in this action.
According to reports it stemmed from a heated discussion with the squad this afternoon where players then went to Dempster to complain. He was subsequently pulled in and suspended along with Parker. We probably won't get much information other than there was a disagreement and the club have decided to part ways later this morning.

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Meaning the board think our squad is fine? Hilarious if true
We all agree Terry Butcher was an abomination of a manager. However, our same board told him January 2014 that the squad was more than good enough.

We can all look forward to an unknown under 21 signed on loan from a English Championship club in the next few days.

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score

No manager is ever happy with his squad. However, Its been obvious for some time that Neil Lennon and Garry Parker felt we needed better in this window. Neil Lennon has quite obviously become increasingly frustrated. For me Moira Gordon has been briefed by our PR extraordinaire, a certain smelly arrogant individual, that our board have concluded Neil Lennon is wrong and they are right.

Today's events appear almost fortuitous verging on convenient for our board going by the briefing to Moira Gordon.

The silence in recent weeks from Leeann Dempster and George Craig has been deafening.....

Bottom six we are. I'm very disappointed tonight and 2016 feels a very very long time ago. I honestly wish the season ended now.

hibbiemacfie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Left field but Jack Ross? I think he's out of his depth with big bucks but maybe we're his level
Unfortunately Jack Ross doesn't appear to be out of his depth at all. 4 points off the top of the division with a game in hand and lost only two matches this season.

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel