• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

The 'I Admit Defeat, The Tension Has Got To Me' Thread...

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Feck i cannae cope. Just going out for a walk with the wife and wee man...

I feel sick, my bowel movement is constant.., head is spinning, sweaty, shaking a little...

In exactly 24 hours we could be 1-0 up though...:bbb: :yeah: :bbb: :yeah:

Grant1875

Muito Louco Radge
Flag Owner
Bounce Radge
Smurf said:

I feel sick, my bowel movement is constant.., head is spinning, sweaty, shaking a little...

Im the same mate, I was meant to be playing through in Bo'ness the day, was looking forward to it, keep my mind of the morn for a couple of hours, but now the game is fecking off, I'll need to go to the local now :(

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
DaddyK said:
Ditto mate, it's unbearable. That's the first time in a while I went to bed at 4am. Flipping tension. Let me explode on the terraces of Hampden. Been singing songs to the wee man, in the hope the YAM downstairs takes umbrage, so that we may have a dispute that escalates and I can use my axe - there would be relief there. BUT, I'd still have to face this bloody match:banger: :boxing: :applause:
Get yer chopper out Kev :thumbgrin :thumbgrin

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
DaddyK said:
Just told the missus, she doesnae understand:banger: :hammer :box: :jedi: :MG :donk :iagree

See you on the field of doom tomorrow:yeah:
Mind and wave :thumbgrin

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Smurf said:

I'm ok just now but once i've dropped the wee one off at 5 then the panic will set in that only beer can cure :bbb:

Proclaimers

Big Jessie Radge
Bounce Radge
Smurf said:

When i read that first I thought you had typed "Feck I cannae cope. Just walked out on the wife and wee man.":shock: :rollfloor

I am getting nervous now, keep listening to as many Hibs songs as possible and now have nothing much else to do other than wait.
Lets hope we are scottish Cup winners 24 hours from now:thumbgrin .

Aldo the Hibby

Bounce Radge
Guys, i am cacking ma self. I am going nuts. I am so nervous. I cant concentrate on anything, ive been to the loo about 400 times and i have a nervous dry boak.

Will have to have a few calming beers to sort me out.

GGTTH

GloryGlory

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Bossie said:
I am absolutely serene. This is our year. :thumbgrin

Exactly my thoughts:thumbgrin Except we should probably know better than that:rollfloor I'm quite calm just now. It will be when we are in Hampden and both fans are bouncing before the game that it will hit me. Cannae wait:bbb:

matty_fairnie

Radgesaurus
Bounce Radge
I've sent the bairn hyper doing the Hibees Bounce about the kitchen with him already this morning. He's got his black away top on the now and has been giving his best at singing Glory Glory, but he's no quite got the hang of it yet.
I'm just passing off getting out the tension by making it look like I'm entertaining the laddie. Great.

Bartok

The artist formerly known as Dixie
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
What, me worry? I am calmness itself now after a frantic week. It's like I just entered the eye of the storm; no nerves at all now. Whatever the result it has been a great season, but I'm with Bossie on being sanguine... this is our year :applause: :applause: :applause: :bbb:

Kinkyaffro

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Just read these comments.I,m feeling the same nervousness.
Reading this has helped a wee bit.

Hibeeno.1

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
i was nervous as hell for the Celts and Livi finals but nothing even comes close to this. But lets remember, the cup is not won tomorrow because Gretna wil be no pushovers as they showed today.

Hibeeno.1

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
CadgeMac said:
absolutely crapping myself, im so bored as theres nothing to do and my guts are all over the place, dont know what im going to be like tomorrow at 12.10.

However, i just did a huge shit so i feel a bit better:yeah: :rollfloor
:rollfloor :rollfloor :rollfloor

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Yeah, I admit i'm nervous as well. It doesn't help that I was on a works night oot last night and i'm totally hungover today. My stomach feels bad enough as it is without this bloody game as well. I'll be glad when it's over TBH.

My nerves haven't been helped by reading so many pessimistic posts particulary on that other site regarding the potential outcome tomorrow. Also the bookie guy in the Record says he was more confident of a Hearts win than a Gretna win today. You would almost think it was Arsenal or Chelsea we were playing tomorrow. Here's a thought folks, Hearts are not that good a team, and they are in turmoil. They also have as bad a record at Hampden in semi's as we have, if not worse.

IMO if Hibs give 100% and play out of their skins, then we should win. If we give it everything and we get beat, then at least we can turn round and say we gave it our best shot.

hibbymick

I'm a Pogues Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
:bbb: :bbb: :bbb: :bbb: :bbb: :bbb: :bbb: Need to go out soon for some alchohol to calm the nerves.. LETS ALL DO THE HIBEES BOUNCE.. Go on Hibees..:yeah: :applause:

BigD

Bounce Radge
I do not mind admitting I am now crappin myself - just been watching sportscene and they showed the goals from the W***e F****r derby at ER all those years ago! If there is any justice in the world the Hibees will put in a winning performance the morn - It is like the night before christmas when you were a wee laddie - I'll be up at the crack of erse the morn if I manage to get to sleep! stella and voddie should help! gawd I hope we win - I hate them:a***

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Kept myself busy today, shopping wi the wife and bairns, lunch, the pictures etc. Off to watch Barca Real at 7.30, get bladdered with a few fellow bouncers and go to bed in readyness for the Pumping of the Yams.

Hibs for the Cup

Burbank Lilywhite

Survivor Radge
Bounce Radge
I just sit back, close my eyes and listen to some House of Pain Jump Around, and dream of the Holy Ground with the stands bouncin' to the beat. Of course I'm 6000 miles away so it will work for me.

Murray6

Roseburn United Radge
Bounce Radge
I went out and played footy but that still didn't take my mind off it.:bbb:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors