• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

The All New Joke Thread

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Heard something today that Greggs have announced plans to start a delivery service using Drones...all seems a bit pie in the sky to me.

Fernando

Bounce Radge
Wife "you got kicked out the hobby shop for dipping your testicals in the glitter"?!
Me pretty nuts huh ?!

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Bit of bad taste here i'm afraid i'm disappointed in you all , I've spent most of the day with my mate who has corona virus and has been on one of the new Dyson ventilators

The good news is he seems to be picking up
Took me a minute there....

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Bounce Radge
A rich American is on a golf holiday in Ireland,he pops into a golf club bar and asks who the best player in the area is.
Ah that'll be our John,I'll give you his number,the American calls John and arranges a game for 9:30 the next day but John warns him he might be half an hour late.
Next day John turns up at exactly 9:30.and thrashes the American,enraged the American asks for a rematch,John agrees and says 9:30 tomorrow but I might be half an hour late.
Next day John turns up on time and beats the american again this time playing left handed.
The American is apoplectic with rage.
What's your game?day one you play right handed,day 2 left handed,you trying to make a fool out of me?
John replies no it's simple if I wake up and me wife is lying on her right I play right handed,if she's on the left i play left handed.No offence meant.
Red in the face the American shouts what if she's lying on her back?.
John replies well then I'll be a half hour late

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
A rich American is on a golf holiday in Ireland,he pops into a golf club bar and asks who the best player in the area is.
Ah that'll be our John,I'll give you his number,the American calls John and arranges a game for 9:30 the next day but John warns him he might be half an hour late.
Next day John turns up at exactly 9:30.and thrashes the American,enraged the American asks for a rematch,John agrees and says 9:30 tomorrow but I might be half an hour late.
Next day John turns up on time and beats the american again this time playing left handed.
The American is apoplectic with rage.
What's your game?day one you play right handed,day 2 left handed,you trying to make a fool out of me?
John replies no it's simple if I wake up and me wife is lying on her right I play right handed,if she's on the left i play left handed.No offence meant.
Red in the face the American shouts what if she's lying on her back?.
John replies well then I'll be a half hour late
Not at all sexist @Braehead Cabbage :40:

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
4321FDDC-D797-480C-8AA0-F8609AE4FFAF.jpeg

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party