• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Syrian based British girl

SKII

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge

Been a fair bit on the news today about her asking to come back to the UK. Should she be allowed to come back and, if so, should she not pass Go, not collect £200 and proceed to jail? A victim of grooming or someone showing no remorse?

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Well she's certainly showing no remorse.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Can’t say I’m sympathetic,

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Its a no from me.

Tatie

Hamesick Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Monthly Radge
Saying she wants her baby to be looked after in Britain . The same country she left to fight against ! It's a no from me .

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I've no sympathy. She's unrepentant. Despicable.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Unlucky hen :47:

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
She would have to agree to being monitored, a curfew and attendance with a deradicalisation team to stand any chance. Which seems unlikely.

I feel a touch of sympathy for the lass as she is clearly deluded to the point of thinking this is no problem and undoubtedly a victim of grooming and brainwashing. Doesnt change the fact she's a major security risk for exactly that reason though.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Keep her out, She says she was young and silly when she left, then goes on to say how she felt nothing for beheaded corpses in the bins, that they were all just enemies of Islam. Yet somehow she wants to come back to UK to raise her kid...no doubt on the benefits system!

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
She would have to agree to being monitored, a curfew and attendance with a deradicalisation team to stand any chance. Which seems unlikely.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
She left this country to join ISIS, a terrorist organisation. She managed to stay with them until the last minute, until they've only got a tiny wee foothold in Syria.

I'm hard pushed to see how she's a refugee and not seen as a foreign mercenary in Syria.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Her dads story is the saddest part of this.

Imagine your daughter getting groomed on the internet and fucking off to Turkey behind your back then when she gets in touch after two years you find out your grandchild is going to be raised in a refugee camp in a war zone.

Doesn't bear thinking about.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Her dads story is the saddest part of this.

Imagine your daughter getting groomed on the internet and fucking off to Turkey behind your back then when she gets in touch after two years you find out your grandchild is going to be raised in a refugee camp in a war zone.

Doesn't bear thinking about.
I think it might be her 3rd child....

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
She’s got a British passport so the government are legally obliged to assist her abroad. What happens to her once she’s back in the U.K. is another argument

Westside Green

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of me says she has no right to come back here but the other part says her unborn child deserves better.
Maybe she could mysteriously disappear after giving birth and pop up in Damascus.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel