Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Let her rot, she has no regrets, no sympathy towards beheaded victims.. yet wants British aid.. she is a terrorist make no mistake and pardon my language so will the little rat she produces... its in her system, she/he’ll grow up with the pay back revenge for his mothers unborn kids getting killed...ISIS fecked so come back to sponge and add to the terror here... fuck her

Reactions: Tatie
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I presume if she comes back she would be sent straight to prison.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hectorhib

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I know there's some passionate views being expressed here, and it's probably not the time for levity, but is that what is meant by "a real Heidbin"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
If this is genuine then.....666

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
If this is genuine then.....View attachment 666
It's the Daily Mail @PILTONSTANY so my initial reaction would be no!

As a wee aside I saw Facebook or something similar was testing some algorithm that identifies fake news and the Daily Mail was the worst offender. That in itself could be fake news!

Reactions: PILTONSTANY
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAsChavez

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Let her rot, she has no regrets, no sympathy towards beheaded victims.. yet wants British aid.. she is a terrorist make no mistake and pardon my language so will the little rat she produces... its in her system, she/he’ll grow up with the pay back revenge for his mothers unborn kids getting killed...ISIS fecked so come back to sponge and add to the terror here... fuck her
Have to agree with that .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Are we seriously allowing The Daily Mail, whilst banning the Record and Sun?
Screenshots aren’t banned from either as far as i know,It’s links that create them the money....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gareth

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I depart from most of you here. Imagine a 15 year old girl groomed in this country who then becomes an apologist for the groomers, or even an adult women who is a victim of domestic abuse who justifies that abuse, they’d be seen as brainwashed victims.
And the fact they’d become desensitised would be explained psychologically. I still think she’s primarily a victim. I also think her interview has to be put in the context of taking place in a camp where many isis fighters will be and when she is almost full term, having already had two kids die, so speaking honestly and coherently might be asking a bit much.
And this ignores that by international law you can’t make her stateless.
So for me, let her back, get her medical treatment and keep an eye on her.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I depart from most of you here. Imagine a 15 year old girl groomed in this country who then becomes an apologist for the groomers, or even an adult women who is a victim of domestic abuse who justifies that abuse, they’d be seen as brainwashed victims.
And the fact they’d become desensitised would be explained psychologically. I still think she’s primarily a victim. I also think her interview has to be put in the context of taking place in a camp where many isis fighters will be and when she is almost full term, having already had two kids die, so speaking honestly and coherently might be asking a bit much.
You make a lot of good points, but you’re also making a lot of assumptions. If she comes back she has to be treated as a terrorist. She should be allowed access to medical care as any other prisoners would. There’s no way she should be allowed to return and be allowed to go home to her family. She may well be a victim, but that has to be established first.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Bofahibee

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
I agree that we have to be seen to uphold international law and that means that we can’t make her stateless. That said she pledged her allegiance to another state, so in a way she has made herself stateless. Also, we allowed 16 year olds to vote so by the same token she was old enough to make decisions about her own destiny. Tough one really.

I met some militant Muslim dudes when I was working in Birmingham. I tried to chat and be friendly but they were not having it - they just wanted to ram their worldview down my throat and shout about the evils of the West. We are all tarred with the same brush as far as they were concerned. I’ve met a plenty of scary folk over the years but these guys were scary on a totally different level - almost deranged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Davy
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
I’m sure she could make her way to the nearest British embassy and apply for a new passport the same as everyone else,take it from there.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

stairways_second_coming

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
What about Tommy Robinson or any other racist edl 19 year old. They have surely been just as brainwashed "groomed" ect and they can also get to fuck like her. Her band of arseholes have been defeated unlucky

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Green juventine

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
You could say she was only 15 when she decided to go with her 2 pals and maybe didn't know what she was getting into.
On the other hand she new enough to organise and fund travel not to mention deceiving her family. So she's not stupid (not in that sense).
She has shown no remorse even although she has bound to have witnessed some of the horrors out there. If anybody has not seen The State they should give it a view.
If I.S. were still occupying large parts of Syria etc. would she still be wanting to return to good old Britain (I think not).
So NO I don't think she should be allowed back but I think she probably will and will probably try and continue to spread the poison that is I.S.
Thank God (or whoever) that Leith is a melting pot of different cultures and we all seem to get on okay.
Long may it stay that way.
Last thing good win today well done to all. Hope that's us back on track.

Reactions: brianmc
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
You could say she was only 15 when she decided to go with her 2 pals and maybe didn't know what she was getting into.
On the other hand she new enough to organise and fund travel not to mention deceiving her family. So she's not stupid (not in that sense).
She has shown no remorse even although she has bound to have witnessed some of the horrors out there. If anybody has not seen The State they should give it a view.
If I.S. were still occupying large parts of Syria etc. would she still be wanting to return to good old Britain (I think not).
So NO I don't think she should be allowed back but I think she probably will and will probably try and continue to spread the poison that is I.S.
Thank God (or whoever) that Leith is a melting pot of different cultures and we all seem to get on okay.
Long may it stay that way.
Last thing good win today well done to all. Hope that's us back on track.
I agree with all of that other than the part that she shouldn’t be allowed back. I don’t think we have a choice in the matter. It’s what we do with her when she returns is the real issue.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Green juventine

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I suppose it's a tricky one for the powers that be with being a British citizen and all.
There are kids in Somalia and places like that (boy soldier)younger than her committing terrible atrocities it would be hard to mend them killing and butchering is a way of life it would be hard to mend them.
She's been there for 3years how could you fix her if she goes to prison does her child go with her or taken into care.
Meanwhile she's had 3 years of brain washing she may be of use to MI5 for gathering intelligence .It's only a matter of time before some sandle wearing bleeding heart will be getting her released over her human rights.
But if she genuinely was sorry and condemned I.S. to other would be jihadists a bit like former gang members condemning knife crime then maybe just maybe she could be an asset and you could have a point.
But this country can be too soft look how long it took to get rid of Abbu Hanza half of that was over human rights. Very risky.

Reactions: Hibee Kev
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

brianmc

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I've not been following this story at all. I've been aware of it of course , but purely through the kind of osmosis where certain stuff seeps into your consciousness.
So with that in mind, added to my limited knowledge of the Muslim faith - or to be more precise the lunatic extremist version of it - I have to ask...... Who keeps pumping this lassie and getting her pregnant?
I thought the whole promiscuous, un married sex stuff was a big no no ??

Anyway, to answer the original question,
It's a nah from me. She can GTF as far as I'm concerned.
A horrible terrorist scumbag doesn't suddenly cease to be a horrible terrorist scumbag just because she's been pumped into babyhood by some/several other horrible terrorist arseholes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS