• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Season Ticket renewals

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score
Wonder when they will reveal the new deals? Can't be far off?

Heard that folk are not going to be able to buy adult tickets for the FF Lower without a child. But there's not much else in the way of info coming out.

715This week....

To solve the FF lower problem,I’d do away with STs in there and just make it Adult and Child only.
£15 Adult and £5 Child would probably see it sold out most weeks.

There's a thread over the road about it as it seems they went live on ticketmaster for a while this morning. Seems like a £25 increase across the board (including kids tickets in FF lower going from £25 to £50). I guess they were just testing / updating the system though so don't know if they'll be the actual prices and if they're early bird or full price.

Wonder if they'll do anything about introducing cat B tickets maybe.

Mine are showing in eticketing now. No change to early bird for me (still £385), my laddie's youth ticket is up by a tenner to £140.

Mine are showing in eticketing now. No change to early bird for me (still £385), my laddie's youth ticket is up by a tenner to £140.

I tried, but failed, to renew.

I've been unable to buy anything on the eticketing site this year. I'll be looking to renew- and add a couple more- season tickets. If the site is still as bad for the most important sales process of the year, Hibs will lose significant revenue.

West lower appears to £385 on early bird? My nephews who is 12 has gone from £75 to £140. I don’t expect him to renew when it’s doubled?

I've not tried it, waiting to see the official announcement and zebra details etc as I'm intending to use payment plan again assuming it's same terms. I just saw the notification is in my account with tickets reserved at those prices.

West lower appears to £385 on early bird? My nephews who is 12 has gone from £75 to £140. I don’t expect him to renew when it’s doubled?

He's maybe getting the adult-size plate of prawn sandwiches for that?
:sm113:

Aye it's a big hike when they hit 12. I wonder if the logic is that by age twelve they'll miss fewer games as evening matches won't be too late for them?

I've not tried it, waiting to see the official announcement and zebra details etc as I'm intending to use payment plan again assuming it's same terms. I just saw the notification is in my account with tickets reserved at those prices.

The tickets have disappeared from my account now...........

I think somebody is just playing about with eTicketing prior to the 'fishul launch, maybe trying to get it to work!

Either that or maybe I've been binned........

Same as last year if true....

They'll be hoping for a good result Friday to then introduce season ticket sales on Monday morning I'm guessing. Had a look back and usually it is around now sales start.

Might just patg next year , when does the early bird finish ?

Might just patg next year , when does the early bird finish ?
They've not even started selling the seasons tickets yet. If we look at last year they gave folk a month after the prices were introduced for early bird.

This thread has been viewed 1211 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75