• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Scott Allan injured

Greenmachine

Private Member
Reaction score
According to the EEN...strained ankle ligaments against Aberdeen.
Struggling to make the Hamilton game but should be fit for Ross County at home.

According to the EEN...strained ankle ligaments against Aberdeen.
Struggling to make the Hamilton game but should be fit for Ross County at home.

Change of formation for the Hamilton game. 2 up front possibly.

Mallan as a direct replacement in the same formation would be my guess.

Get well soon Scotty. We need you.

Mallan as a direct replacement in the same formation would be my guess.

Get well soon Scotty. We need you.

Slivka or Murray take Mallans place?

Would Fraser not be the nearest we have to SA , but then he can’t even get on fae the bench ?

Would Fraser not be the nearest we have to SA , but then he can’t even get on fae the bench ?

Always thought Murray would fill Allans boots if he was suspended or injured.

I would assume Horgan will slot into a similar position as he did last season.

I would assume Horgan will slot into a similar position as he did last season.

I think either Horgan or Mallan will take the 10 position, creating space for the return of Newell....

I think either Horgan or Mallan will take the 10 position, creating space for the return of Newell....
??

Reactions: Zab
Slivka no fucked?

Slivka no fucked?

Don't know if he was close to getting back.

Might be bud, don’t think he’s been in any squads for a bit but I might be wrong.

Terrible news about our best player.

If it's only one game I'm sure we will cope.

You are like a one-man terrible news outlet. Can you work in a reference to Bartley suddenly being second only to N'Golo Kante?

I wasn't sure if you were being flippant but I share your fear.

PHB seems to have fallen into the age old trap of having to play one of your big signings just to justify your decision of signing him in the first place. Under the cosh in the last 10 minutes v Celtc and then "the Sheep" and on strolls Newell for a 'kickabout' for an unspecified purpose as he can't get past a man and take the team up top and nor he can't tackle back to help the defence.

Fraser Murray is raw but seems to have a lot more to offer in this position but PHB would then have to admit he has signed a complete dud and that's not what you do in Yorkshire.

Last edited:
Or even get On the fu***** bench.
Plays well against morton then never seen again, boils ma piss.

Or even get On the fu***** bench.
Plays well against morton then never seen again, boils ma piss.
him and SA played together in the friendly at Dunfy and it was noticeable (to me ) how similar they were ?

him and SA played together in the friendly at Dunfy and it was noticeable (to me ) how similar they were ?
Aye I can see where you're coming from but if we're bringing someone on for the last 10, I'd rather it was Murray than newell even if it is in newells so called position.
I live in Rotherham and asked a few people about newell, was told he was lazy but at times unplayable, I'm now thinking I've misunderstood the unplayable part ?

If it's only one game I'm sure we will cope.
Indeed.
How would it look if it was for 6 games and we won each one of them.
Much wringing of hands for some.

Indeed.
So are YOU saying we’d be better off without him ?

Jesus, Joe!
How high did you jump when you read it?

Indeed.

If that we're to be the case anyone who's anyone would still find a way to blame Hecky.

"It's Heckys fault cos he persisted on playing Allan"

N
No, but sometimes a formation/ players can click.
It can be a set of players who, on paper look ordinary, but play well together.
Not saying it would happen minus Scott Allan or anyone else at ER, but it can , does and has happened.

Interesting to see the starting line up...

Aye I can see where you're coming from but if we're bringing someone on for the last 10, I'd rather it was Murray than newell even if it is in newells so called position.
I live in Rotherham and asked a few people about newell, was told he was lazy but at times unplayable, I'm now thinking I've misunderstood the unplayable part ?

Apparently Murray is a natural on the left wing, so it's not like it's not his position.
Although I think he'll mature into a central player.

Apparently Murray is a natural on the left wing, so it's not like it's not his position.
Although I think he'll mature into a central player.
He might mature intae somebody else’s player if were no careful. Loads of ability and he’ll no pick him because of his shit signings.

You are like a one-man terrible news outlet. Can you work in a reference to Bartley suddenly being second only to N'Golo Kante?

That post is like a baby's Pram full of pish and broken biscuits!!

That post is like a baby's Pram full of pish and broken biscuits!!

I get the references to Gary Locke and Allan Preston but the rest makes no sense to me.
Is the pram bit a reference to paedophiles? I’m really just guessing now.

You do slaver some shite, I made a comment about losing SA when he is our best player yet you trying make it as if it’s a negative post, get a grip eh.

Bartley in that holding role is doing a better job than any of ours at the moment, anyone with a football brain can see that.

You do slaver some shite, I made a comment about losing SA when he is our best player yet you trying make it as if it’s a negative post, get a grip eh.

Bartley in that holding role is doing a better job than any of ours at the moment, anyone with a football brain can see that.

Apart from Mellberg the last two games you mean?

fitba people ken eh

Apart from Mellberg the last two games you mean?

Hardly a fair assessment when Bartley has played more.

Can one develop a football brain or are you just born with it?

You've either got one or you haven't.

1570992009255.png

As Ned Turnbull told Alan Gordon.....
' the trouble with you is aw yer brains are in yer fuckin heed'.
I'm not sure if that's having a football brain , or not.

Just looked at Lithuania team tonight and hes no in the squad, am assuming hes still fucked mate..

Just looked at Lithuania team tonight and hes no in the squad, am assuming hes still fucked mate..

Aye looked at that earlier myself.

Aye looked at that earlier myself.
me too sad bástards are us eh

me too sad bástards are us eh

Aye or love our club. Could be put down as the same thing though i guess.

This thread has been viewed 4184 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50